ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
love this game ... altho it played kinda slow on my pc .... still only got 4 endings so far (y) ;)

Sep 13, 2019
I love this game because of being my first sci-fi take of 18+ game. I have no regret except one : there are pretty little of incest scenes. For that it's kinda let down. There might be enough situations that can be created so that incest can be happened.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
That's it! will the game have any more exclusive ending with each character? any possible update in the future?

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018

Hey everyone! Another year went by so fast! Today marks the second year I've been on Patreon. And oh, boy! What an amazing year it has been.
This year I got the long awaited hardware upgrade to my computer and the rendering capability went up significantly!
A month ago I finally finished Forgotten Paradise which was in development... way before I started my Patreon page. I believe I improved on a lot of things in both rendering and programming. I still have ways to go though and I realize that, but I plan on working hard and I hope you guys stick with me!
Since Forgotten Paradise is completed, I will be focusing solely on Pandora's Box from now on. But I do have an idea for another project for quite a while now, but that won't be coming soon. I will be sharing more details on it when I get closer and actually have a solid ground on the game. It's very ambitious and I hope I can pull it off.
Patrons appreciation day was a few days ago and I planned on publishing something special for my patrons then, but it wasn't ready yet (still isn't, but soon it will be) but I can share some details on it right now:
I've been working on a short story game for my patrons as a thank you for the support throughout the year. It won't be a big game and it won't receive monthly updates. It's just something extra for everyone who has supported me. That's separate from the 0.8 Pandora's Box update which is coming in 4 days from now. So in December you can look forward to those 2 new things.
Thank you all for the great support & love!

1575304511837.png

Reactions: Kourosh and JoSolo

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017

Hey everyone! Another year went by so fast! Today marks the second year I've been on Patreon. And oh, boy! What an amazing year it has been.
This year I got the long awaited hardware upgrade to my computer and the rendering capability went up significantly!
A month ago I finally finished Forgotten Paradise which was in development... way before I started my Patreon page. I believe I improved on a lot of things in both rendering and programming. I still have ways to go though and I realize that, but I plan on working hard and I hope you guys stick with me!
Since Forgotten Paradise is completed, I will be focusing solely on Pandora's Box from now on. But I do have an idea for another project for quite a while now, but that won't be coming soon. I will be sharing more details on it when I get closer and actually have a solid ground on the game. It's very ambitious and I hope I can pull it off.
Patrons appreciation day was a few days ago and I planned on publishing something special for my patrons then, but it wasn't ready yet (still isn't, but soon it will be) but I can share some details on it right now:
I've been working on a short story game for my patrons as a thank you for the support throughout the year. It won't be a big game and it won't receive monthly updates. It's just something extra for everyone who has supported me. That's separate from the 0.8 Pandora's Box update which is coming in 4 days from now. So in December you can look forward to those 2 new things.
Thank you all for the great support & love!

View attachment 476663
"Completed" being the key wording there, but I hope he doesn't jerk his fans of Pandora's Box around like what he did with Forgotten Paradise, hopefully for them they get a real complete game with the story intact.

Reactions: Rendation

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
On my first playthrough i ended in the body of the witch, and no chance to impregnate, i thought something like "the protagonist must be sterile and my wife seems to be hyper susceptible" because the guy she gets into, after the "brainwashing", fucks her for first time, at least that is the only time she seems to let him release his load into pussy, she gets instantly pregnant, and i could do what i want, it almost felt like, even harder i try to turn right, the story turns the other way, and as soon as the sci fi story turned into GoT, i totally lost any interest. First that game had my attention but after my first playthrough i just want to uninstall it and never touch it again.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Tried searching but didn't find a conclusive answer. Does witnessing any of the Voyeur scenes change the plot or is it just additional sex scenes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Traceback error, don't know if it will get to the dev or not but here it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Finally got around to play the game until the endings. Unbelievable how much potential was shreddered by the gamemakers hissy fit! Lots of unused options, great renders, but the endings take the cake of wasted opportunities and illogical stuff.

Why would the others on the planet not accept the MC´s Alien daughter? Yes, the character who was used to be the trainer and punching ball of the daughter by the Alien, would surely have long reservations, but the others on the ship were awoken only after the daughter left the spaceship. Why would they be so much against her, esp. if there are so few left and every hand is needed?

Phuckya

Jun 25, 2018
Traceback error, don't know if it will get to the dev or not but here it is.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. Came here looking to see if it's been mentioned anywhere else. Right as you're talking to Chloe as she's getting off the ship, yes?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. Came here looking to see if it's been mentioned anywhere else. Right as you're talking to Chloe as she's getting off the ship, yes?
I don't remember when it happen but it was very late in the game.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes