nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well their an ending with the witch, where you dont accept the queens offer and Peters body dies and they share her mind
then their is on my walkthrough posted another 3

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
YESSS NTR!!!!!!!!!!

iS THIS GAME REALLY FINISHED?
Finished like in rushed unfinsihed state then yes. but the game is called forgotten Paradise yet the paradise part was never found !! More like the developer forgot how to tell the story properly and either forgotten drunk or drugged state when he created this game. :mad: :cautious:

This game is total mess and left in an forgotten state.

ccd17

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone know the assets for this game? The aliens are easy to figure out, but i'm not so good figuring out the people.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I'm pretty happy about FP ending early since it got bloated with random girls I didn't care about. I guess theres some issues with what assets are available for the scifi setting to go into medieval one midway trough. Possibly also something related to patreon rules.
Pandoras box is more concise game in modern setting so if he focuses on that it's fine.

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Well Just when I thought this game was really getting good. Well I guess he wants to focus on Pandora's Box, that game has great renders but its a really forced NTR game, if it was optional NTR and a way to have a MC thats not wimpy it would have been great. But this is a good game to play if you have never played it before. and its not that long you can finish the whole thing in couple of hours.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
awesome game , whats with all the different endings tho ,, why do dev.'s do that ,to give us a choice on endings ? other than that i have to say great game (y)

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
This may be a stupid question but who the hell is victor??? Can't seem to remember him like at all from the story on the ship..who is he?

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This was a good game while it lasted. Granted he ended it a bit to early for my taste. The important thing is that he finished it. The endings needed to fleshed out a bit more, but at least it wasn't left abandoned. unless you want the loving father ending kill the alien an font let the daughter be born, otherwise you must kill her I will stay away from voidstars other game because pure unavoidable ntr isn't my thing but this game at least gave me some good play time. Thank you void and good luck in your future projects.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This may be a stupid question but who the hell is victor??? Can't seem to remember him like at all from the story on the ship..who is he?
Victor was the younger guy in the ship. He's the one that could bring up ntr with your daughter if you made certain choices.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
i liked the game, dont think it was that bad, got all endings.
favorite ending, pushing my own daughter off the cliff and walk back to the village to wait for my friends.
then i tell my wife she can be with andre, as i have other options now.
the storytelling was good, i will admit some of the characters storywise was weak, while others were good enough and the wife and andre thing, hit me personal like a truck. idk why Peter, should foster all thoose kids in the first place, if you know what i mean.

Portal has 3 endings
Trick and Kill your daughter, walkthrough the portal and story resets
Trick and kill your daughter and walk back to the village
Go through the portal with your daughter and story resets, but with a new setting.
I come to portal alone...

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I think I finished all the endings. Too bad...I thought it was just getting started.
By that I mean getting better but whatever. I just hope the next game is just as good.
My question is...was there a 3rd option to not go through the portal and not kill the alien daughter?
The key word here is and.
I figured that would have been the best ending but it wasn't there.
Great VN game but the walkthrough could have been less confusing.
I hope they do decide to make a continuation of the game.
I think it deserves a part 2 don't you?.....peace.

Last edited:

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Well I think I finished all the endings. Too bad...I thought it was just getting started.
My question is...was there a 3rd option to not go through the portal and not kill the alien daughter?
The key word here is and.
I figured that would have been the best ending but it wasn't there.
Great VN game but the walkthrough could have been less confusing.
I hope they do decide to make a continuation of the game.
I think it deserves a part 2 don't you?.....peace.
Don't think dev's gonna make a sequel, the reason you feel the game finished just getting started is because the dev grow tired of it and started another game.

dommatt87

Dec 11, 2018
did any one not be able to get the girls pregnant other then the alien and the wife even thow it claims avery one is getting pregnant

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes