Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
You basically watch your wife, or don't watch her fuck another guy, but from start to finish its not hard to not care about her being a hoe since you got a bunch of women to choose from, if you do things right you can get with most of them without having to share, but it gets disappointing half way through and towards the end, so its up to you to experience it all
ONLY WIFE

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Some of the other girls get into situations that you can't stop unfortunately, and some you can.
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHOM GIRL FUCK JUST NOT IN MY BED I'll KILL THAT FUCKER
Some of the other girls get into situations that you can't stop unfortunately, and some you can.
THANKYOU for answers
NTR MAKES GAME WEAK
Thats Why Developer is not that famous

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Depends if the NTR is portrayed right, with choices, if its just thrown in your face then its not for everyone
Yeah but NTR IS NTR AN IT COME WITH DEPRESSION
FOR WEAK INNOCENT PURE HEARTED PEOPLE
I WILL HAVE TO REBORN AS SAINT IF I HAVE GET CLEAN FROM DIRT I HAVE IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hey is there a way to not kill the alien daughter? other then going to the portal
No.

Remember that her and her mother tortured people on the ship before she left. If you went back with her, they would kill her.

I haven't played for a few versions. Does your character still get forcibly transformed into a woman or is that avoidable now?
You don't get transformed. Your body gets poisoned so you share a woman's body for half an episode while she gets the cure.

You do have the option of staying in the body and sharing it full time but that's an ending, you don't do anything.

I hope he will create something similar but this time with a real story
He's moved on to pure NTR games. Doesn't look like he has any desire to do anything like this.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah but NTR IS NTR AN IT COME WITH DEPRESSION
FOR WEAK INNOCENT PURE HEARTED PEOPLE
I WILL HAVE TO REBORN AS SAINT IF I HAVE GET CLEAN FROM DIRT I HAVE IN MY HANDS RIGHT NOW
Well like I said, its not for everyone, if NTR is done well in a story, like with choices, then the people who don't like it will have the chance to stop it or fight it, they will feel that accomplishment of saving their woman from someone who wants to steal them away, and for people who enjoy it will have the choice to let it happen or take part in it happening, everyone wins and the story gets fans from both sides

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Wonder how different things would have gone if it was clear and a pure NTR game from the beginning like Pandora's box. Would he still be continuing this if that was the case?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wonder how different things would have gone if it was clear and a pure NTR game from the beginning like Pandora's box. Would he still be continuing this if that was the case?
Doubt it. Rather than the NTR (which was already present here) to me it feels more like the dev got bored with the Scifi genre, hence the game of thrones parody nonsense prior to this rushed ending. o_O

Well on the bright side maybe he will be able to focus all his attention into the other game. :unsure:

Reactions: Pyrrical

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
Well like I said, its not for everyone, if NTR is done well in a story, like with choices, then the people who don't like it will have the chance to stop it or fight it, they will feel that accomplishment of saving their woman from someone who wants to steal them away, and for people who enjoy it will have the choice to let it happen or take part in it happening, everyone wins and the story gets fans from both sides
i liked the game NTR WAS WEAK didn't even faze me
But Nice Story
i have seen 1000x times more Strong Heavy NTR MY MIND IS Became ugly basterd itself....Handsome Outside(i look Fine)
NTR CAN'T SATISFY ME ANYMORE But Game Was Good Nice Game
THE GAME OF WHORES WAS UNEXPECTED

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What funny was is that the developer says ntr is all avoidable and the first thing when the story starts you get info that your wife was cheating whore and the girls where not mc daughter. :cautious:

but ntr was all avoidable right ?? :devilish:

That is why the ending was so dissapointing you get forced to through the alien daughter off the cliff but you cant do the same to person that realy deserved it witch was the wife.. it would have been a good ending if the wife could have been ejected from airlock on the space ship or be taken away when the aliens first invaded the ship.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes