Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
This game had so much potential, the harem ending was shit and the alien daughter ending had potential but she really should have gotten MC's cock. We should have gotten what we wanted tbh and I know some of you were patrons here.
I really don't consider the Interstellar Savior to be a harem ending, for one the alien daughter is not with you and two, there's no fucking what so ever, at least on on screen for us to see, they should all be on their hands and knees, no clothes and waiting in line to get filled for operation impregnation, alien daughter DLC included

EricSunny

Apr 13, 2019
I found the endings #2-#5, still missing #1
#2 Bodyshare Ending (you live in the body of Elisande)
#3 Full Circle Ending (you go alone through the portal to the past on earth, appear as the homeless guy and give yourself the pill)
#4 Loving Father Ending (you go through the portal with your alien daughter and live happy ever after)
#5 Interstellar Savior Ending (you stay on the planet with your crew and the tribe)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
"#4 Loving Father Ending (you go through the portal with your alien daughter and live happy ever after)"

Ok, I never got this one, or the alien daughter thing, because I blew that slimy bitch's head off, but how does this work when the fucking Earth gets set on fire? Did that part of the "story" just get ignored? :FacePalm:

Reactions: Dysphorika

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I found the endings #2-#5, still missing #1
#2 Bodyshare Ending (you live in the body of Elisande)
#3 Full Circle Ending (you go alone through the portal to the past on earth, appear as the homeless guy and give yourself the pill)
#4 Loving Father Ending (you go through the portal with your alien daughter and live happy ever after)
#5 Interstellar Savior Ending (you stay on the planet with your crew and the tribe)
So #3 ending is you going back to give yourself the pill, I would think going back in time, you'd want to change quite a bit of the things that happened on the ship, but you give yourself the pill to continue all that crap over again, oh geeeeez

"#4 Loving Father Ending (you go through the portal with your alien daughter and live happy ever after)"

Ok, I never got this one, or the alien daughter thing, because I blew that slimy bitch's head off, but how does this work when the fucking Earth gets set on fire? Did that part of the "story" just get ignored? :FacePalm:
I think on the alternate Earth, the alien queen is nowhere to be seen attacking earth like on the ship, perhaps in that version it doesn't happen or she is somewhere else entirely

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i would have wanted an option where mc goes back and warns himself about his cheating wife gets devorce and dont go on the trip anymore. :whistle: at least when the planet blows up it takes mc with him.. then none of that bullshit that happens in space happend.

This game is called forgotten paradise but where is the paradise ?? the planet he landed up was filled with hostility. 1st thing that happend to mc is he being raped later the females all got raped some even killed you get captured turned into girl.. :cautious: when you finally could kill that queen all you could do is either refuse her offer and end as female or accept her offer then your daughter comes to planet killed elisandra you push her off a cliff..

wow where did the paradise part go ??:mad: also during the ending part their was no sex at all all you got is either an ending with the alien daughter, or end alone if you went through portal alone or you could stay with the crew on a still hostile planet.. i would never have let the ship landing here.

Last edited:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
will
nothing intersted me but the
anal scenes
futa scene (& lame its just 1 scene)
& the duaghter bringing the witch head to the father & he was facepalming of it of how dum could u be...
why did she cut the witch's head & bringed it to the father???
( viewed the CG after i finished .. different route of what i went through... )
Your daughter don't take no shit from anyone, if the witch was buying time, your daughter can smell bullshit a mile away so, she kills her

Last edited:

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I wonder if he the dev will speak out about the poor reception to the game or if he's just going to forget it ever existed and focus solely on pandora's box.
I don't think the dev cares about the poor reception Forgotten Paradise receives at this point, the way it was rushed and how the story went downhill just goes to show the dev lost motivation for it, or didn't care anymore, Pandora's Box is his focus now, but I ain't touching that game

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
I AM BAD, I AM THE HANSOME BASTERD FROM HENTAIS ITS MY NATURAL STATE ......( I LOOK FINE....THE GUY WHO WILL STOLE YO Bitch)This Is ma kinda thing genre(Don't get angry Guys i don't know word for this genre what i trying to explain)
what kind of ntr i could expect from this game
does it worth my time
I Don't Like cuckold i will shot that <removed> Thats it An the bitch too......Just Kidding.....only guy...i don't Raise On woman.....Respect thAT BOOTYCALL

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
so it no way for our purple little girl to go to the camp with us that suck i trying every choose i think that will change that but i see none and it say it done

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
so it no way for our purple little girl to go to the camp with us that suck i trying every choose i think that will change that but i see none and it say it done
GIRL WITH HORNS I SEE U ARE MAN OF CULTURE

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I AM BAD, I AM THE HANSOME BASTERD FROM HENTAIS ITS MY NATURAL STATE ......( I LOOK FINE....THE GUY WHO WILL STOLE YO Bitch)This Is ma kinda thing genre(Don't get angry Guys i don't know word for this genre what i trying to explain)
what kind of ntr i could expect from this game
does it worth my time
I Don't Like cuckold i will shot that <removed> Thats it An the bitch too......Just Kidding.....only guy...i don't Raise On woman.....Respect thAT BOOTYCALL
You basically watch your wife, or don't watch her fuck another guy, but from start to finish its not hard to not care about her being a hoe since you got a bunch of women to choose from, if you do things right you can get with most of them without having to share, but it gets disappointing half way through and towards the end, so its up to you to experience it all

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes