Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I think is worse than ME.
Wait, Tit jigglin physics on NN? And I miss it!
Also, the scifi turns fantasy is not bad per se (is a common troope anyway), is how this turned out.
That's the good about scifi, if you do right, can be infinite (star trek, Doctor Who are good eixamples of that).
I'm still wondering where he got those GOT deleted scenes from though, D&D must've gotten sloppy one night with the script for the scenes that were cut out

• Haha
Reactions: Dysphorika

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Nah, 0.14 to 1.0 is something that can legitly happen in software development. The number behind the dot isn't a decimal, and the dot isn't a decimal marker. The dot is a seperation symbol, and the version number can technically go from 0.1 to 1.0 if that's all it needs to complete a product. Also version 0.9 doesn't automatically mean that version 1.0 comes next. It's just as possible to go from v0.9 to v0.10
You learn something new everyday, appreciate it

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well its a very risky road you take when bringing both sci-fi and fantasy into the mix, unfortunately Void Star didn't take the proper turn with his fantasy, I feel I threw GOT in there just for fun or for laughs in the "story"
True, yet some of the greatest Sci-Fi books actually are Sci-Fi/Fantasy hybrids. Most of Jack Vance's work, just to name my favourite, but there's also Hyperion by Dan Simmons, some books by Larry Niven, all books by Anne McCaffrey. Even Asimov blended a little fantasy into his Foundation saga when he added the Mule and planet Gaia.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I think that's too generous of you, but it also depends on your experience of the game, so I tip my hat to you for it
Void Star can write interesting conversations, and he did set up some nice plots. However, he doesn't seem to have the patience or experience to work out the overal storyline nor the smaller plots. He starts something, and then abandones the idea and moves to something else. Because those unfinished plotlines, the overarching storyline suffers. I'd probably end up with 2 or 3 stars as well for this.

Reactions: Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
True, yet some of the greatest Sci-Fi books actually are Sci-Fi/Fantasy hybrids. Most of Jack Vance's work, just to name my favourite, but there's also Hyperion by Dan Simmons, some books by Larry Niven, all books by Anne McCaffrey. Even Asimov blended a little fantasy into his Foundation saga when he added the Mule and planet Gaia.
Great Authors, but it also takes time to implement those two genres together unless its told well at the beginning of the story, which unfortunately it wasn't here, without the GOT bit, the amazons could've lead the sci-fi and fantasy in a good direction, but the way it was told here lead downhill, tumbling down, against sharp rocks, hitting almost everyone point edge on the way down

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Void Star can write interesting conversations, and he did set up some nice plots. However, he doesn't seem to have the patience or experience to work out the overal storyline nor the smaller plots. He starts something, and then abandones the idea and moves to something else. Because those unfinished plotlines, the overarching storyline suffers. I'd probably end up with 2 or 3 stars as well for this.
A'lot of the other character felt bare bones in their plot, it felt like they were going to get drawn out but then each update lead to...unexpected turns, which could have been remedied, but it looked like he didn't have the patience to do so and went ahead towards the next part, like with the earth blowing up, i liked the idea of trying to find a new home world, maybe repopulate it with all them ladies you got eyeing you up and down, even hoped the alien queen would turn reasonable, but instead she became a mad horny scientist

• Haha
Reactions: Dripping

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm actually almost fine with the savior ending. I mean, yes it would have been nice to actually see sex with some of the girls in the end (OR even better just one big orgy with all of them you choose), but most of the girls want to be with the MC and I like the face your wife makes when you tell her it's over.

What's kind of weird is the bit with the MCs stepdaughters. If you had sex with them, that should have been addressed, with the option to actually continue with them or try to go back to a relationship without sex.

I also don't really get what is supposed to be GOT about the game apart from a few names and character design. I mean, noone said this was Mass Effect, just because there was an Asari in it.
A lot of the women are taken from other franchises,

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can someone share complete save ? And maybe this game have some king of gallery to see scenese and images?

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Don't worry, take comfort in knowing that the MC is fucking them all off screen, in the galaxies hottest orgy ever, then they all get pregnant, happy ever after with your three daughters asking you if they are going to have more siblings or children
2 daughters, since those endings are mutually exclusive.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I don't think it was a rip off, I think it was deleted footage from season 7 and 8, which is why it never made it into the last seasons of GOT.

And yeah, she is one of the best, but I prefer my alien daughter, would've been nice to see all three daughters together though
100% I even had a Play through that was solely for the 3 daughters. Shame it was all for nothing ...

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I need to quote my own thread haha ..

I liked the beginning very much. Especially the daughters and the action with them. But I quickly lost interest in the story after my favourite characters had appeared and disappeared. To be honest I only continued playing the game because I hoped that the "favorite characters" would reappear. I was very disappointed. I loved the scene with the daughter. The story has nice ideas, but they were told too quickly. Besides, I'm very disappointed by the ending. It doesn't matter if the game was abandoned or complete. The end is simple.... *censored*
the best scene of all was with the youngest daughter..
I mean all other Chars were cool and i like the scenes with them, Sure, But after all of them disappear the game became ... Uhm :rolleyes: lets say "different".
After all i played until end because i had the hope the characters will reappear but nothing...
In my Eyes the 2 Part of the game until end was a waste of time !!
I mean... it sounds hard but the dev wasted so much potential, the game starts so good but then ... (in one word) NOTHING.
I hope he will create something similar but this time with a real story

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
This is why i had to stop donating to him. This game which is the reason i was even supporting him in the first place, just went all kind's of crazy direction's. It's like being so horny you don't care if it's a shitty story as long as the scene's are great. Which is what we're seeing here. He's a cool dev though, but fuck know's what happened.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes