Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
A lesson on how to Shit the Bed. This game really started going down hill when we got to the GoT rip off planet. Endings were rushed. you didn't even get to see the results of your work. TRASH! Youngest Daughter is still best girl. View attachment 454150
I don't think it was a rip off, I think it was deleted footage from season 7 and 8, which is why it never made it into the last seasons of GOT.

And yeah, she is one of the best, but I prefer my alien daughter, would've been nice to see all three daughters together though

• Haha
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Not as bad as Slonique, but this ending was certainly rushed. With all the plotlines that were still being added just 2 updates before, I wouldn't have estimated this game to be beyond 40% completion. And I still don't. The ending? It's like ME3 bad..
You'd think that when devs think about ending their story, even if its rushed, they would drop closure into the mixture

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
You'd think that when devs think about ending their story, even if its rushed, they would drop closure into the mixture
As Mac Walters claimed (and I'm not buying any future ME titles as long as he's even remotely involved): "You just don't understand it, it's art!"
Even an open end gives some form of closure. That's why it's so hard to pull off an open ending as a writer. But, "It's art" has been used as an excuse for the biggest piles of crap for the past 50 years already. And the ending to this game doesn't seem any different.

Seriously, would-be developers should refrain from publicizing their project untill they've at least figured out the ending. The ending isn't where you end writing. It's one of the first two entries you should make, everything inbetween those two entries is the road to travel.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
As Mac Walters claimed (and I'm not buying any future ME titles as long as he's even remotely involved): "You just don't understand it, it's art!"
Even an open end gives some form of closure. That's why it's so hard to pull off an open ending as a writer. But, "It's art" has been used as an excuse for the biggest piles of crap for the past 50 years already. And the ending to this game doesn't seem any different.

Seriously, would-be developers should refrain from publicizing their project untill they've at least figured out the ending. The ending isn't where you end writing. It's one of the first two entries you should make, everything inbetween those two entries is the road to travel.
If anything, I would've reached out to my fans to see how they think or feel the story direction would be going to help get a feel of pursuing forward before thinking of the ending, especially an "ending" such as this one

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
BioWare forever lost me as a customer because of their SJW PC-ness bullshit. They went from a company that introduced jiggling tit physics to the world with Neverwinter Nights to a company that uglied up female models so their ugly, fat, pink-haired employees could feel better about themselves and their wokeness. Couldn't even begin to tell you how annoyed I was at myself for giving them one last chance with that fucking disaster that was ME:A

The ending? It's like ME3 bad..
As I stated above, I'm not a BioWare fan (anymore), but I will say this in ME3's defense : the Citadel DLC was excellent. To the point that it alone is what convinced me to give them one last chance with Andromeda, much to my chagrin.

That said, ME3 was mostly a fucking dumpster fire from day 1. For example, you HAD to play their multiplayer garbage to get enough galaxy points to get the "Shepard lives!" ending . They eventually caved to fan bitching and changed it. It did have its moments though, especially the Grissom Academy mission and Jack if you romanced her. She's best girl. :sneaky:

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
But dev had such strong idea initially - time travel! It should give us unlimited possibilities. We can end as space pirates, happy-ignorant-fools-family, colonists on abandoned planet. Hell, we could even end with a plot twist when MC travel into past and cuck himself in disguise so "his" daughters would be truly his... Instead of that we got some kind of lazy @#$% without even canon stuff like endings for each main girl or their combos :confused:

Well to be honest it was obviously some kind of fraud since SUDDEN change of genre.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
BioWare forever lost me as a customer because of their SJW PC-ness bullshit. They went from a company that introduced jiggling tit physics to the world with Neverwinter Nights to a company that uglied up female models so their ugly, fat, pink-haired employees could feel better about themselves and their wokeness. Couldn't even begin to tell you how annoyed I was at myself for giving them one last chance with that fucking disaster that was ME:A

As I stated above, I'm not a BioWare fan (anymore), but I will say this in ME3's defense : the Citadel DLC was excellent. To the point that it alone is what convinced me to give them one last chance with Andromeda, much to my chagrin.

That said, ME3 was mostly a fucking dumpster fire from day 1. For example, you HAD to play their multiplayer garbage to get enough galaxy points to get the "Shepard lives!" ending . They eventually caved to fan bitching and changed it. It did have its moments though, especially the Grissom Academy mission and Jack if you romanced her. She's best girl. :sneaky:
Would've been a cool feature that depending which female you romanced, at the end it would show them pregnant, makes you wonder what Jack would be like as a mother

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
But dev had such strong idea initially - time travel! It should give us unlimited possibilities. We can end as space pirates, happy-ignorant-fools-family, colonists on abandoned planet. Hell, we could even end with a plot twist when MC travel into past and cuck himself in disguise so "his" daughters would be truly his... Instead of that we got some kind of lazy @#$% without even canon stuff like endings for each main girl or their combos :confused:

Well to be honest it was obviously some kind of fraud since SUDDEN change of genre.
Time traveling back to the past to cuck yourself, would love to see a game use that idea, a twist that later you find out that you yourself stole your own wife, haha its a mind fuck, and you end up repeating that event, similar to Prince of Persia Warrior Within, how you put on the mask of time and then see yourself but also realize what that black figure was during the early play

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Would've been a cool feature that depending which female you romanced, at the end it would show them pregnant, makes you wonder what Jack would be like as a mother
Considering what she went through, it's conceivable she was unable to, well, conceive. :confused:

If she was though, I think she would have been an excellent mother. She thought of the academy students as her kids, and she went seriously "pissed off mama-bear" for them, and it was obvious she cared. I would really, really, REALLY pity anyone messing with her actual kid.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Probably equally awesome and scary at the same time. Anyway, back on topic.
Uhmm, yeah, of all the directions this game could've gone, that would've definitely put the developer on the list favourites list for many players, the direction he took wasn't one..

Another developer here (SerpenSoldier) is doing something similar, making a sci-fi VN/game that takes a fantasy turn. But, in that game, the developer worked out the hybrid style. I do hope he fares better with the rest of his storyline though, and worked everything out well ahead of time.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Considering what she went through, it's conceivable she was unable to, well, conceive. :confused:

If she was though, I think she would have been an excellent mother. She thought of the academy students as her kids, and she went seriously "pissed off mama-bear" for them, and it was obvious she cared. I would really, really, REALLY pity anyone messing with her actual kid.
Can still dream though
Makes me wish Mass Effect had a harem feature in it, make it possible to get all them ladies turned into some beautiful mothers

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok odd so it whent from a 0.14 straight to a 1.0 finishd means this creator is quiting also to quickly

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Probably equally awesome and scary at the same time. Anyway, back on topic.
Uhmm, yeah, of all the directions this game could've gone, that would've definitely put the developer on the list favourites list for many players, the direction he took wasn't one..

Another developer here (SerpenSoldier) is doing something similar, making a sci-fi VN/game that takes a fantasy turn. But, in that game, the developer worked out the hybrid style. I do hope he fares better with the rest of his storyline though, and worked everything out well ahead of time.
Well its a very risky road you take when bringing both sci-fi and fantasy into the mix, unfortunately Void Star didn't take the proper turn with his fantasy, I feel I threw GOT in there just for fun or for laughs in the "story"

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Well its a very risky road you take when bringing both sci-fi and fantasy into the mix, unfortunately Void Star didn't take the proper turn with his fantasy, I feel I threw GOT in there just for fun or for laughs in the "story"
Maybe he's one of those guys that's "influenced" by whatever he happens to be watching on TV at the time and parroted it out into his game. Shame nobody told him the final GoT season was going to suck so much ass.

Reactions: Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017

Yaaaaa, this makes you wanna help her become a real mother all the more, you know, be a team player, let her be bottom this time, I hear that's the best way to conceive a baby, all night long

• Haha

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Not as bad as Slonique, but this ending was certainly rushed. With all the plotlines that were still being added just 2 updates before, I wouldn't have estimated this game to be beyond 40% completion. And I still don't. The ending? It's like ME3 bad..
I think is worse than ME.
Wait, Tit jigglin physics on NN? And I miss it!
Also, the scifi turns fantasy is not bad per se (is a common troope anyway), is how this turned out.
That's the good about scifi, if you do right, can be infinite (star trek, Doctor Who are good eixamples of that).

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
ok odd so it whent from a 0.14 straight to a 1.0 finishd means this creator is quiting also to quickly
Nah, 0.14 to 1.0 is something that can legitly happen in software development. The number behind the dot isn't a decimal, and the dot isn't a decimal marker. The dot is a seperation symbol, and the version number can technically go from 0.1 to 1.0 if that's all it needs to complete a product. Also version 0.9 doesn't automatically mean that version 1.0 comes next. It's just as possible to go from v0.9 to v0.10

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes