Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Ok finally got my chance to play this (noticed it got marked completed after this latest update and immediately thought "oh no"... Then again what could I have expected from a game that started pretty damn amazing, but wasnt what the dev intended ?

After Andre and the Wife banged, and her backstory got revealed, the whining threw the dev into a tantrum to the point he hated this game and shifted his attention to his main NTR game "Pandora's Box"...

The first sign that this one wasnt going to be a long interesting game started, (for me at least) not when the GoT planet came into play... it was the update immediately after that... one FULL route got abandoned... the one where you murder the ugly gross Alien invader on the ship, and she doesnt give birth to that murderous harem killing shit-stain !! At least us with good taste got to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly aside from that path being abandoned the endings didnt bother me at all... I didnt think they were honestly bad... and I saw 2 (one with two variations) only, and liked them for the most part... the dissapointing part comes not from the content of those endings, but for how soon they happened... honestly this game had plenty of life left... and many different directions it could have gone...

1. Back to the ship to look for a different planet to live in while banging the girls (possibly getting an ending for each one with the exception of the garbage wife, and the android that cant love or give kids)...
Or
2. Staying in the planet and bringing the space girls in, but allowing more story to develop, perhaps showing how tech savvy people made that tribal settlement improve, while banging all the ship girls, and tribal girls... and give an ending to each one (minus the garbage wife, and the android that cant love or get pregnant).

Whats worse is that the MC remained a cuck no matter what ending you picked... except for one the
... but all the others have you either forgive the wife and take her back with her half black baby... help raise the Asari who named her baby after you despite not being yours (coughCUCKcough)... and the worst part... all that baby batter the MC put into every single girl amounted to dick-shit... not a single girl got pregnant by him...

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I haven't played for a few versions. Does your character still get forcibly transformed into a woman or is that avoidable now?

I noticed that the change log mentions pregnancy. Does that mean that it is possible to get characters such as Zoe and that girl with the horns (I forget her name) pregnant when you fuck them on the spaceship before the GoT planet or does it only come up later in the game?

D

Deleted member 45040

Welp...that was a spectacularly rushed and profoundly unsatisfying ending. Sigh.

Seriously, not even a hint of acknowledgement from the fake daughters about having popped both their cherries? Just a blase' 'Hey Dad!'

I haven't been this disappointed since Mass Effect's color coded endings.

Greed ruins everything. At least this is just a lazy amatuer game dev. EA has killed every studio they have absorbed with their corporate greed. You don't win the worst company in America award multiple times for nothing.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I haven't played for a few versions. Does your character still get forcibly transformed into a woman or is that avoidable now?

I noticed that the change log mentions pregnancy. Does that mean that it is possible to get characters such as Zoe and that girl with the horns (I forget her name) pregnant when you fuck them on the spaceship before the GoT planet or does it only come up later in the game?
HAHAHAHA...no seriously... dont play the game in the wise words of Yoda to Obi-Wan... "Do not look into it, only pain and suffering will you find".

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
How do you get this alien daughter ending you guys keep talking about?
You know what screw it... as many have already said, this game is so bad, spoilers should be open season...

To get the semi-sweet ending with the gross murderous half-breed, DONT kick her off the cliff, no matter how much you liked 300, just dont do it...Just so you know, that ending ends with the MC being her dad, and trying to reform her... if your expecting some hot steamy sex with that "thing"... then prepare to be disappointed !

Maybe if you had taken Andre through the portal with you, you may have at least seen the alien daughter get a sex scene...

Reactions: Adaptis

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Woah what. This is finished already? still stuck on v11. Anyone got an updated mac version? I'm WAy behind. Not sure why no more mac here

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
2 daughters, since those endings are mutually exclusive.
3 daughters, in my perfect ending, wait wait, I've gotten all the ladies pregnant, including the amazon women, the daughter count is going to rise

100% I even had a Play through that was solely for the 3 daughters. Shame it was all for nothing ...
I'm hoping to find the asset models used for those daughters, then I shall make fan art that includes all three of them together

I need to quote my own thread haha ..

the best scene of all was with the youngest daughter..
I mean all other Chars were cool and i like the scenes with them, Sure, But after all of them disappear the game became ... Uhm :rolleyes: lets say "different".
After all i played until end because i had the hope the characters will reappear but nothing...
In my Eyes the 2 Part of the game until end was a waste of time !!
I mean... it sounds hard but the dev wasted so much potential, the game starts so good but then ... (in one word) NOTHING.
I hope he will create something similar but this time with a real story
I get where your hopes are coming from, wanting him to create another game with a story that doesn't go off the rails, unfortunately the second game he is making is full on NTR, I'd say the male MC is even worse than this one in terms of personality and character, but that's what I got from reading the description alone, maybe I'm wrong, hey maybe the male MC there has balls and can put a stop to things if its your choice, I haven't played the game, but from what I read in the description, and seeing from the tags, its my guess the male MC is going to have an anime husband mentality in most hentai, where they get the feeling something might be happening behind their back, they could be inches from it happening, the story will push you into thinking he is about to find out about it, only for him to monologue "Nahh, it must be my imagination" and going about his business.

But again, I haven't played the game, so perhaps he added new options in it, new routes, I guess I'm just judging it by the cover, but the tags and description alone make me nervous so yeah

You know what screw it... as many have already said, this game is so bad, spoilers should be open season...

To get the semi-sweet ending with the gross murderous half-breed, DONT kick her off the cliff, no matter how much you liked 300, just dont do it...Just so you know, that ending ends with the MC being her dad, and trying to reform her... if your expecting some hot steamy sex with that "thing"... then prepare to be disappointed !

Maybe if you had taken Andre through the portal with you, you may have at least seen the alien daughter get a sex scene...
Whoa whoa whoa, hey that's my daughter you're talking about fwend, I understand alien women ain't for everyone but come on, have some heart for the poor girl

How do you get this alien daughter ending you guys keep talking about?
To get the alien daughter first you gotta make sure you banged her mom, make sure not to pull out, I think she eats your face if you do, then you leave the ship and let nature accelerate the beautiful gift that is child birth, it might depend on your tastes on how you view her giving birth to your alien daughter, but anyway after that, there's no much interaction with her till you make the choice of wanting to be her father or pushing her off the cliff( which is shit writing if I ever read some).

It should've been that you could take her back with you and help everyone accept her and teach her the right way instead of how her mother taught her, but anyway yeah as Rythan25 said, don't do the asshole thing and push her off the cliff, I mean, shes your daughter for god sake, shame on you

Shame(annoying bell sound)...shame(annoying bell sound)...shame(annoying bell sound)...shame(annoying bell sound)

I'm actually almost fine with the savior ending. I mean, yes it would have been nice to actually see sex with some of the girls in the end (OR even better just one big orgy with all of them you choose), but most of the girls want to be with the MC and I like the face your wife makes when you tell her it's over.

What's kind of weird is the bit with the MCs stepdaughters. If you had sex with them, that should have been addressed, with the option to actually continue with them or try to go back to a relationship without sex.

I also don't really get what is supposed to be GOT about the game apart from a few names and character design. I mean, noone said this was Mass Effect, just because there was an Asari in it.
A lot of the women are taken from other franchises,
There's nothing wrong with having a GOT character like Dany in the game, her model looks good and all, but its her personality that was the problem and her dragon, the Asari never acted like she was from Mass Effect, she was just another alien woman that all of us knew as an Asari from the Mass Effect games, but Dany acting all queen of ashes test phase and such is what turned the story from original into a parody, like the dev got lost on the writing road, if the GOT section of the game was told a bit differently, as in leaving out the GOT bit, then sure, the Ramsay character also factored into that problem, everyone who played the update where you got introduced to the Dany and Ramsay already knew we were boarding a crazy train.

Its like if I made a fantasy game with cool looking characters and a fun involving story that fans enjoyed and got to know, then halfway through I introduce Spongebob and Patrick that become part of the main story line, you're obviously going ask "WTF is going on in this guy's head" or maybe along the lines of "Whats wrong with you?"

When the Asari was present in scenes, I never thought I was part of a Mass Effect combined universe, but when you hit planet side and meet Dany and Ramsay for the first time, I felt like I was taking part in a GOT side story that didn't make it into season 7 and 8, that's part of when I stopped taking the story seriously and everyone was on a trip to madness

Reactions: Rendation

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
There's nothing wrong with having a GOT character like Dany in the game, her model looks good and all, but its her personality that was the problem and her dragon, the Asari never acted like she was from Mass Effect, she was just another alien woman that all of us knew as an Asari from the Mass Effect games, but Dany acting all queen of ashes test phase and such is what turned the story from original into a parody, like the dev got lost on the writing road, if the GOT section of the game was told a bit differently, as in leaving out the GOT bit, then sure, the Ramsay character also factored into that problem, everyone who played the update where you got introduced to the Dany and Ramsay already knew we were boarding a crazy train.

Its like if I made a fantasy game with cool looking characters and a fun involving story that fans enjoyed and got to know, then halfway through I introduce Spongebob and Patrick that become part of the main story line, you're obviously going ask "WTF is going on in this guy's head" or maybe along the lines of "Whats wrong with you?"

When the Asari was present in scenes, I never thought I was part of a Mass Effect combined universe, but when you hit planet side and meet Dany and Ramsay for the first time, I felt like I was taking part in a GOT side story that didn't make it into season 7 and 8, that's part of when I stopped taking the story seriously and everyone was on a trip to madness
Eh, didn't feel like this for me at all. The game has picked characters from everywhere, that was sort of it's thing from the start, it was just two characters as I don't remember a mixed race Amazonian tribe in GOT.
But whatever, I'm sorry it was a problem for you, just glad it wasn't for me

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Eh, didn't feel like this for me at all. The game has picked characters from everywhere, that was sort of it's thing from the start, it was just two characters as I don't remember a mixed race Amazonian tribe in GOT.
But whatever, I'm sorry it was a problem for you, just glad it wasn't for me
It wasn't really a problem, just disappointment on how the story went, but if you didn't find anything wrong with the GOT content and such then I tip my hat to you, you enjoyed the game and that's good, but you need to also understand many other fans had high hopes for the story, and to be given this would disappoint them, perhaps not all the fans saw a problem with the content, but there are many who did, especially the people who donate to him, with the hope that the good storytelling would continue

Ok finally got my chance to play this (noticed it got marked completed after this latest update and immediately thought "oh no"... Then again what could I have expected from a game that started pretty damn amazing, but wasnt what the dev intended ?

After Andre and the Wife banged, and her backstory got revealed, the whining threw the dev into a tantrum to the point he hated this game and shifted his attention to his main NTR game "Pandora's Box"...

The first sign that this one wasnt going to be a long interesting game started, (for me at least) not when the GoT planet came into play... it was the update immediately after that... one FULL route got abandoned... the one where you murder the ugly gross Alien invader on the ship, and she doesnt give birth to that murderous harem killing shit-stain !! At least us with good taste got to

Honestly aside from that path being abandoned the endings didnt bother me at all... I didnt think they were honestly bad... and I saw 2 (one with two variations) only, and liked them for the most part... the dissapointing part comes not from the content of those endings, but for how soon they happened... honestly this game had plenty of life left... and many different directions it could have gone...

1. Back to the ship to look for a different planet to live in while banging the girls (possibly getting an ending for each one with the exception of the garbage wife, and the android that cant love or give kids)...
Or
2. Staying in the planet and bringing the space girls in, but allowing more story to develop, perhaps showing how tech savvy people made that tribal settlement improve, while banging all the ship girls, and tribal girls... and give an ending to each one (minus the garbage wife, and the android that cant love or get pregnant).

Whats worse is that the MC remained a cuck no matter what ending you picked... except for one the
... but all the others have you either forgive the wife and take her back with her half black baby... help raise the Asari who named her baby after you despite not being yours (coughCUCKcough)... and the worst part... all that baby batter the MC put into every single girl amounted to dick-shit... not a single girl got pregnant by him...
I agree with you on most of those points, the endings leave much to be desired, your hate towards NTR and stuff involving it is understandable, NTR is not for everyone, people enjoy the choice to put a stop to it if they so choose. I agree that the story tries hard to make the MC a weak cuck even though you try to change it.

Also understand that what you view to be "good taste", other might view it differently, sure you hate the alien daughter and all, but others like her, she brought variety in a unique way, but if you don't like her, that's up to your taste in what characters float your boat

And with the Asari woman naming her child after you, I don't see how you helping in taking care of her child would make you a cuck, or any child that isn't yours for that matter, the MC already knew the child wasn't his, but he was going to be there to help her because that's the right thing to do, I don't remember seeing anything, the Asari or the MC talking about the child was suppose to be his.

I share your frustration in how all the girls you got with and filled up never get pregnant or even mention they might be, including sex with your daughters, they just hug you like you weren't balls deep in them.

KuyaJeff

Dec 27, 2017
Just finished the game. I AM a bit disappointed in the ending. I was expecting a harem ending, given that the MC's new home is a village of amazons and a ship full of women that wants him.... But there was nothing. I just HOPE that there there will be another update that will add that... AND also a Gallery Option (so that you can check if you have all the scenes available in the game).

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Just finished the game. I AM a bit disappointed in the ending. I was expecting a harem ending, given that the MC's new home is a village of amazons and a ship full of women that wants him.... But there was nothing. I just HOPE that there there will be another update that will add that... AND also a Gallery Option (so that you can check if you have all the scenes available in the game).
From what I've seen from other users here, they've said the dev had a temper tantrum over some "negative" feedback to the game, so he rushed it, its a long shot for another update that could give the fans the closure they wanted since the dev is now going to focus on his second game that was in development while Forgotten Paradise was still going, but I guess hope is all you have here

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I liked this game, but the endings are a little poor, no good epilogue, no ending scenes, they just tell you the end you archived and its mostly that.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
3 daughters, in my perfect ending, wait wait, I've gotten all the ladies pregnant, including the amazon women, the daughter count is going to rise

EDIT: because I would have loved nothing more than to have kept her and went back.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017

EDIT: because I would have loved nothing more than to have kept her and went back.
Unfortunately the alien daughter can't go back with you, I know, its the dumbest shit so far, you have to push her off the cliff to go back to your crew or go with her through the portal and be her father, there is suppose to be 3 more endings, I assume if you kill her and go through the portal, its the lonely ending, the other 2 I have no idea what they are, the ending that suits me, is the alien daughter ending

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
This game had so much potential, the harem ending was shit and the alien daughter ending had potential but she really should have gotten MC's cock. We should have gotten what we wanted tbh and I know some of you were patrons here.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes