JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
Did I miss something ? you are telling me there is no way to fuck your alien daughter ??
Men I wish she is not your daughter because I really really want to see her at least kiss the Mc or something
don't get me wrong I enjoy the game i'm just disappointed and in my opinion she is the best girl

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Did I miss something ? you are telling me there is no way to fuck your alien daughter ??
Men I wish she is not your daughter because I really really want to see her at least kiss the Mc or something
don't get me wrong I enjoy the game i'm just disappointed and in my opinion she is the best girl
You and me both meh brudda, The alien daughter was a chance to get the story going in the right direction again but alas, This game never had proper incest in it so, no alien daughter, which is a huge let down I know, I feel you're pain in not being able to bond with her

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Given what has been going on lately, congratulations to Dev for finishing the game.
Some decisions did not please everyone, several alternative endings.
Got it: full circle # 3 and interstellar savior # 5 ..
Apparently there are 5 finals ..
I'm very sorry for a good ending with the wife :cautious:, she should be the first to have an <accident> at the beginning of the chapters..
The game could be extended a little longer, but better an ending and not become one more .. Onhold forever.
(milk patreons and disappointing fans)
Thanks for the game!!

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You seem to have went the other route to the one I was suggesting, and yes that is something a cuck would do, but I said nothing about taking her back, I said keep her and let her watch while you do what she did, only 10 times better, and another thing is, even if those girls are not biologically the MCs, those two daughters are not another man's, they are the MCs, another man was nowhere to be seen raising them all those years, the MC was, so in turn they are his, the daughters had no say in their mother being a hoe, which would've made you impregnating the daughters even better if she found out about that
How you gonna agree and disagree at the same time? lol I was under the impression having sex with someone that's cheated on you and left you to get knocked up by another man was "taking them back" :oops: I mean did she leave her new man? Is she cheating on him with you now? lol
Other mens sperm created those 2 kids. If she was a single mother and marrying her made them your step kids I would agree with you.:unsure:
Ok we can toss her out after she finds out we knocked up her kids.
You left poor Ruby deactivated in the airlock?!? You monster!
In my story we saved her and lived happily ever after.

Reactions: Rythan25

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Given what has been going on lately, congratulations to Dev for finishing the game.
Some decisions did not please everyone, several alternative endings.
Got it: full circle # 3 and interstellar savior # 5 ..
Apparently there are 5 finals ..
I'm very sorry for a good ending with the wife :cautious:, she should be the first to have an <accident> at the beginning of the chapters..
The game could be extended a little longer, but better if it has an ending and not become one more .. Onhold .
(milk patreons and disappointing fans)
Thanks for the game!!
I thought there were only 3, now there are 5 endings? Well unfortunately I don't feel motivated to find the rest, the only ending for me is with the alien daughter, to get to the interstellar savior, you need to kill your only real daughter in the game, hell no, I'm guessing if you kill the daughter and go through the portal, its the lonely ending, I'm not in the mood for thoughts on suicide, and I don't know what other endings would be interesting after the other 2

• Haha
Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
How you gonna agree and disagree at the same time? lol I was under the impression having sex with someone that's cheated on you and left you to get knocked up by another man was "taking them back" :oops: I mean did she leave her new man? Is she cheating on him with you now? lol
Other mens sperm created those 2 kids. If she was a single mother and marrying her made them your step kids I would agree with you.:unsure:
Ok we can toss her out after she finds out we knocked up her kids.

In my story we saved her and lived happily ever after.
I don't know how just fucking her would be considered taking her back into a relationship, but anyway lets leave the wife alone, she cheated, kick her ass to the curb, she can watch you get with others or not, it makes no difference to me, i was talking about punishment and revenge, not getting emotionally attached to her and wanting her to be your one and only, but with the daughters, it does not matter if they share blood with another, what matters is the man that knocked up the wife, isn't there taking responsibility as a father, so it means the wife was a quick fuck and got her pregnant because cumming inside is so hot and shit, but the MC was there, feeding, changing, giving attention to those girls from birth to the age they are now, they are your daughters, no one else's, fuck the hoe mother, if she did good and raised them well, then well done but just because they aren't from the MCs sperm, means fuck all, you took care of them, you raised them believing they were yours, because they are yours, family doesn't mean who's blood you share, its who you love, and who loves you, the daughters obviously care for you so you being the father did good in raising them regardless if they share your blood or not or whose sperm they came from

Last edited:
Reactions: Dysphorika

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Does someone know how to reach ending #1? Found the other 4 without problems.
I don't know which is considered to be ending #1 but could you please tell me about the other endings you got, I don't wanna continue playing after how disappointed I am in the endings

Reactions: Dysphorika

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Seeing as this game became total shit anyway no need for spoilers.. :devilish: Just cant believe people are giving this game 4 and 5 stars.. :cautious: more like 1 and 2 stars should suffice..

btw the moment he started work on his other game this game was practicly dead..

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I don't know how just fucking her would be considered taking her back into a relationship, but anyway lets leave the wife alone, she cheated, kick her ass to the curb, she can watch you get with others or not, it makes no difference to me, i was talking about punishment and revenge, not getting emotionally attached to her and wanting her to be your one and only, but with the daughters, it does not matter if they share blood with another, what matters is the man that knocked up the wife, isn't there taking responsibility as a father, so it means the wife was a quick fuck and got her pregnant because cumming inside is so hot and shit, but the MC was there, feeding, changing, giving attention to those girls from birth to the age they are now, they are your daughters, no one else's, fuck the hoe mother, if she did good and raised them well, then well done but just because they aren't from the MCs sperm, means fuck all, you took care of them, you raised them believing they were yours, because they are yours, family doesn't mean who's blood you share, its who you love, and who loves you, the daughters obviously care for you so you being the father did good in raising them regardless if they share your blood or not or whose sperm they came from
I keep forgetting that as a woman sometimes being intimate with someone means a lot more to us lol
Now why did you have to get all deep and philosophical? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Adaptis

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I keep forgetting that as a woman sometimes being intimate with someone means a lot more to us lol
Now why did you have to get all deep and philosophical? :ROFLMAO:
Then I guess that just depends on the person, be it a woman or man, being intimate with someone doesn't necessarily mean you're in a relationship, being a man, I've gotten that mixed up many times before in the pursuit of a relationship, but anyway I got all deep and philosophical about that topic because a'lot of people believe if you supposedly take care and raise what would have been someone else's child from birth makes them a cuck, which couldn't be further from it, if anything its the other man that should feel less of a man since he couldn't grow a pair to come fourth and raise what would've been his child, but instead goes about getting with more woman to put a baby in and tucks tail and runs.

For example, if I had a wife and she cheated on me but also got pregnant with another mans child, and that man was nowhere to be seen to take up responsibility in taking care of what would've been his baby, now yes absolutely I would be hurt, furious and want nothing to do with my wife after she goes and spreads her legs for other men, but she is still my wife during the time she is pregnant, and I'll be taking care and raising that baby, which will make it mine, the wife is kicked out but will help in raising the child, when the child is old enough then, that will be near the last interaction I'll have with her, she means nothing to me, but the child is still mine, he or she might not share my blood but they do share the time we've spent together,all the years of nurturing and such, the bad the good and amazing moments, there will never be a thought that crosses my mind wondering what the child would be like if they were "mine" because there's no point, the child is mine, the only other thing on my mind would be that I would like to find another woman that isn't the village bicycle

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I really liked this game at the start, sooo many beautiful und interesting chars, demoness etc. but nothing came of it :( I liked the amazons for inbetween but this endings...rly sad to see it gone like that.
I know what you mean, the Demoness was by far one of the most interesting characters there, unfortunately her story wasn't given much except that her entire home world was destroyed but that alien queen that you kill later, was very anticlimactic, the same with the alien daughter though, wasted potential

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Then I guess that just depends on the person, be it a woman or man, being intimate with someone doesn't necessarily mean you're in a relationship, being a man, I've gotten that mixed up many times before in the pursuit of a relationship, but anyway I got all deep and philosophical about that topic because a'lot of people believe if you supposedly take care and raise what would have been someone else's child from birth makes them a cuck, which couldn't be further from it, if anything its the other man that should feel less of a man since he couldn't grow a pair to come fourth and raise what would've been his child, but instead goes about getting with more woman to put a baby in and tucks tail and runs.

For example, if I had a wife and she cheated on me but also got pregnant with another mans child, and that man was nowhere to be seen to take up responsibility in taking care of what would've been his baby, now yes absolutely I would be hurt, furious and want nothing to do with my wife after she goes and spreads her legs for other men, but she is still my wife during the time she is pregnant, and I'll be taking care and raising that baby, which will make it mine, the wife is kicked out but will help in raising the child, when the child is old enough then, that will be near the last interaction I'll have with her, she means nothing to me, but the child is still mine, he or she might not share my blood but they do share the time we've spent together,all the years of nurturing and such, the bad the good and amazing moments, there will never be a thought that crosses my mind wondering what the child would be like if they were "mine" because there's no point, the child is mine, the only other thing on my mind would be that I would like to find another woman that isn't the village bicycle
That's what I say : "parent is not who conceives you, is who raises you."

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
That's what I say : "parent is not who conceives you, is who raises you."
My feelings exactly, there's many out there that believe otherwise but, their opinions mean nothing to me, just like those two daughters didn't choose their hoe of a mother, but she was still their mother and seemed to have helped raise some fine girls, which is why I'm glad the story didn't involve you much with the wife, I would've preferred more with the daughters though, but oh well, just a fools hope

Reactions: Kodek
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes