Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
In the end, can we atleast kill that harlot he called wife? Since it's rushed I take it we didn't get any pregnancies either?
So much potential just to crash and burn. We've been burned so much I'm not even disappointed when devs do this anymore. :ROFLMAO:
"I became a mindless, insatiable slut and had a baby by a random black guy.. will you forgive me?"

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
That was it? Honestly? Forget the multiple endings as one really good one is more than enough. Make multiple paths to get there but all these branches that have to be closed is lunacy. Trying using a storyboard and work back from the ending.
No good story teller starts from the beginning without a map.
The game should have ended after the earth blew up. after that part, the story went down hill. :cautious:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Ended after the earth blew up? How would you have ended it after that? I think it would've been best to keep going through space instead of landing on GOT wannabe planet
Till the earth was still ok the story was good when earth blew up then it went down hill. the story line after point did not make much sense.. like it was build by several authors each got some of its event then a new author took over.. or the dev was wasted when making his game.. :cautious:

Maybe the dev got some mental issues like many others..

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Till the earth was still ok the story was good when earth blew up then it went down hill. the story line after point did not make much sense.. like it was build by several authors each got some of its event then a new author took over.. or the dev was wasted when making his game.. :cautious:
I agree that the story after the earth was destroyed leaves much to be desired, it should've continued down the line with the alien queen and your alien daughter, the alien daughter was by far the best part of those updates, then it had to be rushed and downhill even further

Reactions: Dysphorika

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
"Nope. Pushes her and her baby out the airlock."
Why don't you keep her and this time, make sure to put a baby in her while she has to live with the fact that you are putting babies in a whole bunch of other women too, a much better punishment than ejecting her off the ship don't you think?

Reactions: Dysphorika

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why don't you keep her and this time, make sure to put a baby in her while she has to live with the fact that you are putting babies in a whole bunch of other women too, a much better punishment than ejecting her off the ship don't you think?
I mean sure she's already cucked you into raising two other mens kids so what's another? Taking a woman back that's probably been cheating on you the whole marriage is definitely something a cuck would do. :FacePalm:
The only one being punished is you every time she comes back from visiting her other babies father with cum breath. lol

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I mean sure she's already cucked you into raising two other mens kids so what's another? Taking a woman back that's probably been cheating on you the whole marriage is definitely something a cuck would do. :FacePalm:
The only one being punished is you every time she comes back from visiting her other babies father with cum breath. lol
You seem to have went the other route to the one I was suggesting, and yes that is something a cuck would do, but I said nothing about taking her back, I said keep her and let her watch while you do what she did, only 10 times better, and another thing is, even if those girls are not biologically the MCs, those two daughters are not another man's, they are the MCs, another man was nowhere to be seen raising them all those years, the MC was, so in turn they are his, the daughters had no say in their mother being a hoe, which would've made you impregnating the daughters even better if she found out about that

Last edited:

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wow...so...this shit got weird since the last time I played it well over a year ago. :oops:

Among other things, the MC is a colossal moron. You have fucking power armor and a laser rifle. Why the hell wouldn't you bring those with you down to the planet if you insist on using an escape pod instead of just landing the ship? Oh, and maybe, you know, strap yourself in on the pod when it's obvious shit's going wrong, I'm assuming it has fucking seatbelts since even those boxy soviet bloc pieces of crap from the 60s-70s had them.

Being forced to let Ramsay-lite stab us in the ass was annoying. MC should have offed him right away, but then I guess the GoT "plotline" wouldn't have played out.

The endings...yeah...

For the "Full Circle" thing if you use the portal, I shall refer back to the MC being a colossal moron if he couldn't alter things. Paradoxes aside, if you fucking meet yourself and can have a conversation, give yourself a red pill, and ask for $100 for some stupid reason, you can also say : "Oh and btw, earth is going to get set on fire or something, your ship is going to get boarded by space aliens so maybe keep the armor and laser rifle handy, and don't let fucking Ramsay stab you in the ass you twat".

Only other ending I got was some sort of superhero savior thing without any closure about the wife banging Liam aside from "It's over", nothing from either not-daughter about their not-dad repeatedly cumming in them, and apparently everybody being just dandy with my guy promising to live with them, including not-Liara and her blue hellspawn.

Something that isn't addressed by my "savior" ending is the fact that the MC and village of barbarian rapist bitches he's apparently happily living in now, have a HUGE technological advantage over everyone else on the planet now. You've got an interstellar spaceship with weaponry, power armor, and laser guns. Everyone else has stone age or iron age stuff at best, and possibly some sort of weird sex magic. Also potentially 1 dragon, which would be easily vaporized. A better ending would have been "Hey, let's take this shit over and melt anyone we don't like.".

Anyway, weird ride.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes