Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
That was it? Honestly? Forget the multiple endings as one really good one is more than enough. Make multiple paths to get there but all these branches that have to be closed is lunacy. Trying using a storyboard and work back from the ending.
No good story teller starts from the beginning without a map.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I enjoyed this game, but it's nowhere near close to deserving an ending, especially when there's so much more to delve into.
Every single update has had page after page of people complaining. At a guess he's had enough and wanted to get it over with.

Anyone would have lost interest in their own game if all you had were people whining.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Every single update has had page after page of people complaining. At a guess he's had enough and wanted to get it over with.

Anyone would have lost interest in their own game if all you had were people whining.
Not really anyone would just rush or abandon their game over some complaining,whining or criticism , it just means that fans have been wanting the story to go elsewhere than how it did from previous updates, I'm not saying he should bend to his fans every whim, but as being a creator, should've at least taken their feelings into consideration, or else you risk losing fans, and then patrons

Reactions: Rythan25

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017

With the range of diversity in the updates about where story heading, it could warrant some critic. If a creator get to affected by critics and comments about their work, that is on them though. Imho creators should stick to their guns and make what they set out to make, then people decide if they want to play it or not.

But from a possible backers viewpoint. If you decide to support based on how you like sci-fi, spaceship sex whatever. And then end up get game of thrones fiction. Kinda like if you would start back something that was very girl oriented, and then turned out as a bag full of dicks :p

I liked how this game started out, but not so much how it progressed. But see no reason why go apeshit over it. There is plenty of games out there after all. But as with most games that "fall off the rader", I tend to revisit just because there is something new, but wont have high expectations though.

• Love
Reactions: EverydaySanePsycho

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
With the range of diversity in the updates about where story heading, it could warrant some critic. If a creator get to affected by critics and comments about their work, that is on them though. Imho creators should stick to their guns and make what they set out to make, then people decide if they want to play it or not.

But from a possible backers viewpoint. If you decide to support based on how you like sci-fi, spaceship sex whatever. And then end up get game of thrones fiction. Kinda like if you would start back something that was very girl oriented, and then turned out as a bag full of dicks :p

I liked how this game started out, but not so much how it progressed. But see no reason why go apeshit over it. There is plenty of games out there after all. But as with most games that "fall off the rader", I tend to revisit just because there is something new, but wont have high expectations though.
This never grew that big of a fan base to start with.

Pandora brought a few more people in so it looks like he's put his focus on that and wrapped this up as it wasn't going to grow now regardless.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017

Its alright if you see no reason to go "ageshit" over it but a'lot of the fans will see many reasons of why to go "ageshit" over it, its like if you were a fan of an author that brought of books you enjoy, then one day the author brings out a book with the story making a 180 turn and some parts making no sense, obviously you being a fan of that author are going to question and want answers to why the story went that way and so on

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
This never grew that big of a fan base to start with.

Pandora brought a few more people in so it looks like he's put his focus on that and wrapped this up as it wasn't going to grow now regardless.
Regardless if a creator has a big or small fan base, doing this, backing out or giving up on the story or rushing it is almost like throwing a middle finger to his fans and patrons that stood with him all this time

Last edited:

mightlemon

Sep 2, 2018
disappointing ending D: wish we could see what was going on the ship while we were gone or theres after story where they live with the amazons
the lack of H scenes is really disappointing T_T

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Its alright if you see no reason to go "ageshit" over it but a'lot of the fans will see many reasons of why to go "ageshit" over it, its like if you were a fan of an author that brought of books you enjoy, then one day the author brings out a book with the story making a 180 turn and some parts making no sense, obviously you being a fan of that author are going to question and want answers to why the story went that way and so on
"apeshit", not ageshit" :p Regardless. I know where you coming from. I liked the game from start, but with updates that took the game into directions I couldn't imagine tbh, I more or less lost interest. And the reason why I see no reason in going apeshit over it, is because it doesn't fix anything, or magically give you the game you wanted.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
"apeshit", not ageshit" :p Regardless. I know where you coming from. I liked the game from start, but with updates that took the game into directions I couldn't imagine tbh, I more or less lost interest. And the reason why I see no reason in going apeshit over it, is because it doesn't fix anything, or magically give you the game you wanted.
I think what they were trying to get at was that while it's nothing to go apeshit over it doesn't inspire confidence in the devs future projects either.

One can only hope they learned something from this that isn't people on the internet can be scathingly critical.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
Yeah, Thank you for the correction, and I guess you lost interest in it due to the road the story took, many fans make a big deal about games and the story such as this one because its not only a way to vent their feelings but it also might give a chance for the dev to view such reactions and take some criticism from them, maybe in doing so will help the dev not make mistakes like rushing the next story and take their fans into consideration, so it might not give them the game they wanted but it might end up sending a message to the dev, or might not, but it will always be there so it could one day

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
can some one spoil this for me? I had this on watch list waiting for it to finish but the comments make this hard to bother with, so if anyone who has played this can just spoil the plot, NTR aspects, endings and if you bang your daughters and wife or they get passed around? it would be appreciated
you get 100% cucked for sure. I like it. so, get ready for a lot of cucking going on in the game. Bang your daughters and wife? yea, we have been barking at the tree for 14 months straight.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Well I've completed the game and,I skipped past the crap GOT scenes since it was cringe all the way through for me, I enjoyed the one with my alien daughter the most, wish there was more with her though, it was all rushed, and Jesus that fucked up choice system where you choose to either kill your daughter and go back to the people or just leave with her, it would've been so much better if you could've brought your alien daughter back with you and helped teach her the right way from how her mother taught her, you'd have 3 daughters, a whole choice of woman to choose from and maybe corrupt your daughters properly, having your pick of all the woman and daughters would've been the ultimate revenge on your hoe wife, even if you forgive her and wanted her back, you would still have all the other ladies in your hands, I only chose the interstellar ending so I could see what else he rushed with the ending, but god damn, no way in hell is that ending canon to me, I felt my heart sink after watching the scene where you push your daughter off the edge, I mean you couldn't at least try to bring her back with you and teach her right since its you and not the mother that has influence over her now, she could live in a separate part of the village or on the ship with you and slowly working on bring her and the crew on good terms, It would be cool if a modder takes up on modding this game and maybe gives a thorough conclusion to the story with everyone or even makes a fan made game with all these characters but an extended part of the story and ending of the final update, leaving out the GOT bit, but its a long shot at best, disappointing how it ends here, I can't imagine how the people who donated and supported this from the beginning to the end feel after seeing the endings
you wrote an essay which makes the game quite good. "No one would bother to write this much if one didn't love the game" - says Confucius

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016

It's purely dev own fault. Everyone was here for a space opera game, not for another stupid GoT-fanfic.

When dev suddenly turn date sim in a Postal-clone - what reaction he would expect?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Dev already started a new game before finishing this one, I think that was the problem, then kept Forgotten Paradise in the dark for months and when back to it did this GoT mockery and when had enough did what a lot of Steam EA does, call it completed, in other words, abandonware.
I am sorry for the people who paid for it and are dissapointed.

BTW, now I mentioned Steam, hope is not like other projects here and we end to see this game there...
That's why I get nervous when certain Devs take on multiple projects at once. I prefer quality over quantity.

jurghen

Jul 25, 2017
had a lot of potential but got squanderd in rushed and unsatisfying endings, lots of girls that seem to want to get preggers/ u could knock up and nothing ever came of it, focused on the "planet" tribe girls in the end for a quick hi with crew if u choose to stay and thats pretty much it.. shame, had some really good models and would have been interesting to see what ur (family) looked like with the white alien lady also.. lots of plot lines that werent fully taken advantage on... just yeaaah..

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
had a lot of potential but got squanderd in rushed and unsatisfying endings, lots of girls that seem to want to get preggers/ u could knock up and nothing ever came of it, focused on the "planet" tribe girls in the end for a quick hi with crew if u choose to stay and thats pretty much it.. shame, had some really good models and would have been interesting to see what ur (family) looked like with the white alien lady also.. lots of plot lines that werent fully taken advantage on... just yeaaah..
That's because dev(s) did not stop to introduce characters/plots without developing them.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes