Mar 5, 2018
This was so... abrupt, ridicolous and bad. Start good, end very bad.

Overall the game is pretty bad, story is bad, sex scene is bad, characters are weak (story wise), it could be better, but when u don't know where u want ur game to go, things end up like this.

When u make a game, from the start u need to know what u want it to have and tell that to your players... so they decide early if they want to play the game or not.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
This was so... abrupt, ridicolous and bad. Start good, end very bad.

Overall the game is pretty bad, story is bad, sex scene is bad, characters are weak (story wise), it could be better, but when u don't know where u want ur game to go, things end up like this.

When u make a game, from the start u need to know what u want it to have and tell that to your players... so they decide early if they want to play the game or not.
+1

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
To me, only blood incest is incest. There should be a patch to enable that...
As much as I enjoy incest, I don't think this game would benefit from an incest patch at this point, you hardly spend any time with the daughters after seeing them once or twice on the ship, when incest is involved in a story, 80 to 90% of the time you should be with the family, and in this game, I am glad they are not your real daughters, I don't share my wamen with anyone unless its other women that I'm bumping uglies with

Reactions: Rendation

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
i liked the game, dont think it was that bad, got all endings.
favorite ending, pushing my own daughter off the cliff and walk back to the village to wait for my friends.
then i tell my wife she can be with andre, as i have other options now.
the storytelling was good, i will admit some of the characters storywise was weak, while others were good enough and the wife and andre thing, hit me personal like a truck. idk why Peter, should foster all thoose kids in the first place, if you know what i mean.

Portal has 3 endings
Trick and Kill your daughter, walkthrough the portal and story resets
Trick and kill your daughter and walk back to the village
Go through the portal with your daughter and story resets, but with a new setting.

katsoli5

Jun 2, 2017
This game ended up going down a road that at first i thought it was boring, but i have to say even tho at some point it lost its initial intigue, it has a different and quite enjoyfull storyline. He should have give it some more time instead of starting a new game.

Reactions: RBT71

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I really don't consider the Interstellar Savior to be a harem ending, for one the alien daughter is not with you and two, there's no fucking what so ever, at least on on screen for us to see, they should all be on their hands and knees, no clothes and waiting in line to get filled for operation impregnation, alien daughter DLC included

Ahh ok. I misunderstood then. When you said you had 3 daughters, I assumed...access to all 3.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
My opinion. The game started going off the rails once the Earth blows up. It went from secret government/corp testing of drugs/procedures with humans, an alien species, assassins and robots... To lost in space/star trek or whatever other random single episode cheesy space show you can imagine, with nothing tying them together.

This is the kind of thing that happens when a game is not planned out.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes