R

RWaites

Forgotten Paradise 0.6
Mega links: , ;

Google drive links: , ;

• Keep in mind that the MAC version is not tested if it works properly and will not be supported for bug fixes for now.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Hmmmmm, I really want to like this game- it's an interesting enough story, the artwork is really well done, the characters are diverse and attractive (Dahlia, Zoey, Elyse- in that order, who doesn't love a Demon Girl?), it looks extremely promising; BUT it seems too linear- right out of the gate, there are relationships and events that you have no control over. It would be nice to make decisions- not have the decisions made for you. After playing and re-playing, loading and re-loading...I have pretty much seen all of the branches and, ultimately, you really have no influence on any of them or anything else in the game. There are subtle spatial differences depending on whether or not you do something (or someone), and those events have different triggered sequences- kinda, but you still end up where the Dev decides to take you- not where you wanted to go. Hopefully, in future updates, the branches will carry actually consequence and not just be delayed by 15-30 min. (in game).

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Hmmmmm, I really want to like this game- it's an interesting enough story, the artwork is really well done, the characters are diverse and attractive (Dahlia, Zoey, Elyse- in that order, who doesn't love a Demon Girl?), it looks extremely promising; BUT it seems too linear- right out of the gate, there are relationships and events that you have no control over. It would be nice to make decisions- not have the decisions made for you. After playing and re-playing, loading and re-loading...I have pretty much seen all of the branches and, ultimately, you really have no influence on any of them or anything else in the game. There are subtle spatial differences depending on whether or not you do something (or someone), and those events have different triggered sequences- kinda, but you still end up where the Dev decides to take you- not where you wanted to go. Hopefully, in future updates, the branches will carry actually consequence and not just be delayed by 15-30 min. (in game).
yeah i really wish this game was set up more like a BB where you are free to explore the ship and run into certain event with people.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah that is what bothers me most too, you are just forced along more or less, and MC does not even care what happens to his family :D Let them be fucked!

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So ... there is a lass with skull paint on her face.

Look, I know some of us mock our wives and girlfriends when we get ready to go out saying they are putting on their warpaint but this is taking that a bit too literally.

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
I like this game. Meh, NTR... The wife cucked you long ago and the girls are not your daughters. Leave her to the BBC and take the girls. Zoe, I'm looking at you... As long as the girls can be the MC's I'm happy. You all should be too, don't turn NTR off, cast off the cunt of a wife.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I think this may help someguys, as walkthrough... Enjoy! ;)
Um, I'm not too sure how this helps- just because you aren't witnessing certain events does not mean that they aren't still happening in the background. The choices are still pretty much being made for you- you aren't getting to make them. It was a nice gesture though- haven't seen a flowchart since the Military.

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
Tried to start 0.6, can't get the cursor to the right border or bottom border so can't click start game etc. Anything I can do?

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I have not played the newest verision yet. I think I may wait, I agree that the game has huge potential. It has all the elements of a movie: exotic setting, governmental experiment, secrecy, aliens... yet it just lacks a soul. I think that is directly linked to the lack of freedom. No reason to care about the family, just fuck. I am hoping that the paths will bring more to it as they expand. If not perhaps the developer will go back and alter the front end of the paths a little and if nothing else give you a reason to give a damn.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
Is the NTR avoidable? If so, it looks awesome and I cant wait to play! If not, I'm out.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
What gets my goat is that the settings for the game include an option to disable NTR, but then you still immediately have your wife getting fucked by a black guy and find out your children aren't even yours and you're a double cuck for years.

Don't claim that the user can disable NTR and then throw that shit in their face anyway. That's a really shitty thing to do to the player.

"Oh, you hate NTR like almost everyone else on Earth? That's OK, you can disable it. Now check out your wife getting fucked by a black guy!"

Thanks, Dev. Thanks a lot. </sarcasm>

Is the NTR avoidable? If so, it looks awesome and I cant wait to play! If not, I'm out.
See above. The dev claims the NTR is optional, but it's definitely not. You get major cucked immediately.

Valloth

Mar 10, 2018
What gets my goat is that the settings for the game include an option to disable NTR, but then you still immediately have your wife getting fucked by a black guy and find out your children aren't even yours and you're a double cuck for years.

Don't claim that the user can disable NTR and then throw that shit in their face anyway. That's a really shitty thing to do to the player.

"Oh, you hate NTR like almost everyone else on Earth? That's OK, you can disable it. Now check out your wife getting fucked by a black guy!"

Thanks, Dev. Thanks a lot. </sarcasm>

See above. The dev claims the NTR is optional, but it's definitely not. You get major cucked immediately.
Then maybe it will be optional one day but the dev hasn't worked out all the bugs yet? I hope...

Reactions: phreadom

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
Then maybe it will be optional one day but the dev hasn't worked out all the bugs yet? I hope...
The plot requires that you accept that your wife is a cheater. The unavoidable NTR dialog and scenes relate to her. NTR relating to others is presently avoidable based on your choices.

I think the story is solid and has great potential. But you have to accept the wife's infidelity. I find that it helps drive the story.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes