DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Plot twist: the true experiment is about you and the pill you took, the hobo guy from the beginning is also part of it and that's why he knows everything about you like the ones organizing the whole thing do. And the stuff about the daughters not being yours is also a lie just to see if that's enough to push you into having sex with them.
I got the feeling the old Hobo was MC himself somehow. Maybe the version that did not take the pill in past.

U

User_17502

I like it. Good Idea. Lots of sex. Animations aren’t half bad. Just need to move the story forward a bit faster and we golden.

Dec 30, 2017
My first thought after reading that intro was that the 'pill' you were given was actually part of the test and they are doing a experiment on how you'll react when there are no consequences.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
I got the feeling the old Hobo was MC himself somehow. Maybe the version that did not take the pill in past.
Hmmm I would like to think that there's no time travel involved, at least for now. Then again, dude mentioned a witch so who knows, maybe even magic is...

My first thought after reading that intro was that the 'pill' you were given was actually part of the test and they are doing a experiment on how you'll react when there are no consequences.
Yeah that's what I thought too, a little too convenient of a random encounter no? Guessing that info about the daughters not being the MC's might be faked too just to give him an extra push into doing whatever he wants.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Well, not that previous updates were big, but this one is a joke.

Nov 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have wrote at length of my thoughts on this game. I think there is merit in your speculation. It is too much of a suspension of disbelief that both daughters
It paints Peter as naive and ignorant at best, and dumb and stupid at worst. But at the moment, it is what has been provided on their personal files. To put false information on their files on the off-chance Peter would find them would also require too much suspension of disbelief. So I choose to believe what is on their files because to reverse that information is just lazy storytelling.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
One other hole I remembered in the story: the timeline. MC and wife have been married 15 years. Wasn't the eldest daughter in her mid-20s and the youngest at least 18? MC was right around 40, right, with wife at least 5 years older? I don't think the ages line-up very well and the "marriage" being so much younger than the daughters...

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I just think that the game needs more freedom, in the sense that you could choose with which character do you interact and earning affection or things like that, it would be okay at some point to be like a dating sim in the ship with multiple girls to interact with and competition.

You know... something like having a few stats like love (towards MC and those that pursue that character) and loyalty (Which affects cheating) and perhaps adding fetishes that the girls may develop.

But well anyway I want to see where the game is going, I didn't have any feelings for the "wife" even less when the lore changed and she became an evil slut with no remorse. I prefer games in which you aren't the only male in the world and the game isn't static so in that sense for me this game is more than good.

Reactions: Ravencrone
Feb 27, 2017
I have really high hopes for this game in the long run, good foundation, good ethic/attitude on patreon.

NTR probably needs to be truly optional not just hidden otherwise too many wont play/pay.

Story needs a revamp as well IMO thought this was going to be a game about finding clues, figuring out the truth, make smart/tough decisions to delay your daughters and wife from fucking anyone but you or get NTR (bad end) until you figure out a way to make em remember etc.

but apparently everyone in the future just fucks anything with a pulse or cpu so I dono, games a romp right now, sex before char development makes it kinda meaningless, the side char like doctor and engineer sure but sex with the daughters in the first 10min of game? I mean it's better than DFD chapter 496: you kiss your daughter but I mean take the middle ground at least lol. It's all so easy.

Not to mention the memories of family lost but also their personalities changing just takes all the taboo out of it, there's no added dynamic other than the MC inner monologue and ending I guess, kinda makes the whole premise near pointless. Anyway here's to hoping some changes are made and the document was a forgery/test cause 1. forced NTR
2. not biological snooze

Reactions: Darkaura

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I have really high hopes for this game in the long run, good foundation, good ethic/attitude on patreon.

NTR probably needs to be truly optional not just hidden otherwise too many wont play/pay.

Story needs a revamp as well IMO thought this was going to be a game about finding clues, figuring out the truth, make smart/tough decisions to delay your daughters and wife from fucking anyone but you or get NTR (bad end) until you figure out a way to make em remember etc.

but apparently everyone in the future just fucks anything with a pulse or cpu so I dono, games a romp right now, sex before char development makes it kinda meaningless, the side char like doctor and engineer sure but sex with the daughters in the first 10min of game? I mean it's better than DFD chapter 496: you kiss your daughter but I mean take the middle ground at least lol. It's all so easy.

Not to mention the memories of family lost but also their personalities changing just takes all the taboo out of it, there's no added dynamic other than the MC inner monologue and ending I guess, kinda makes the whole premise near pointless. Anyway here's to hoping some changes are made and the document was a forgery/test cause 1. forced NTR
2. not biological snooze
I think you are wrong at many points to tell you the truth, first of all you ask for the NTR to be optional... well you are asking about a wife that has been cheating for a long time, even more your two children aren't biologically yours to not NTR the MC. I would say that at her core she is quite slutty so... well I didn't even care about the wife after I read the lore of the family, for gods sake I would even push that wife to other people just so she leaves me alone, she is the perfect example of why divorce is necessary.

On the other hand what you expect isn't what everyone expects of, personally when I first found the game I expected a dating sim with competition in the space and a storyline explaining what is happening but secondary compared to the dating sim.

And well if you didn't expect in this game to have NTR then I don't truly know what you expected... of course it's normal to think that you may regain your wife or even end up with the so called harem ending, but really I doubt that a MC that have been cucked for so long has even 10% of the necessary skills to guarantee that none of the girls have sex with other people, he couldn't even do it when it was only his wife and now that it's 3 girls it's kind of... Perhaps it could have a system like Oyako rankan?.

To tell you the truth I ignore the wife totally and I truly hope she has a bad ending in which she ends worse than a slut, it's what she deserves with her previous actions, rather than caring about NTR if I was the MC at that point I would say "I'm free from that slut!".

But you are right that the sex scenes are a bit too fast, unless of course the drug had some effects on the lust of the individual or something that we don't know, which would explain why the female doctor was so straightforward.

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018

2. not biological snooze
Eh, it would be quite a stretch if there were no NTR scenes in the game considering the guy is trying to prevent 3 amnesiac girls at the same time from having sex with random amnesiac people that also have no attachments to anyone due to the drug they received. Main guy is the only one that remembers anything and has any kind of feelings of loyalty to anyone, for all the others involved it's a free for all fuckfest (kinda odd that Chloe still remembers someone called Rachel is somewhat important to her now that I think about it).

Well, he is trying to free that prisoner woman that tried to put a stop to the whole thing in the beginning, and trying to find more about the situation by talking to some key people like the doctor. Can't really say he is just fucking around without doing anything about finding the truth.

Well, they're like that for now, people usually behave differently when there are no strings attached whatsoever (I mean, do you behave the same way in front of your friends and in front of your parents?), but who knows what will happen when they regain their memories? Will the daughters be horrified if you had sex with them and/or got them pregnant? Will they find it hot? Will the MC be able to call out his wife for being a slut and cheating on him and find out if the daughters are not his own is actually true? I fully expect that these things will happen later on in the game, so it's to early to complain about this at the current stage.

Feb 27, 2017
well you are asking about a wife that has been cheating for a long time, even more your two children aren't biologically yours to not NTR the MC.

To tell you the truth I ignore the wife totally and I truly hope she has a bad ending in which she ends worse than a slut, it's what she deserves with her previous actions, rather than caring about NTR if I was the MC at that point I would say "I'm free from that slut!".
I feel the exact same way about the wife, that's my point, I think the NTR should be optional (rewrite that file MC finds and wife sleeping with black dude right away) otherwise it'll be a waste of story and character work as many will write off her character as we have and choose to ignore her hoping she gets a bad end. Then the not related thing is also a huge blow to people here for the incest tag, given no blood relation and memory wipe whats the point?

I mean personally I don't care if its optional I'll work around it, just think it'll be more appealing for more of the audience, if thats what the devs care about

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I feel the exact same way about the wife, that's my point, I think the NTR should be optional (rewrite that file MC finds and wife sleeping with black dude right away) otherwise it'll be a waste of story and character work as many will write off her character as we have and choose to ignore her hoping she gets a bad end. Then the not related thing is also a huge blow to people here for the incest tag, given no blood relation and memory wipe whats the point?

I mean personally I don't care if its optional I'll work around it, just think it'll be more appealing for more of the audience, if thats what the devs care about
Oh that part if I remember right it was the "patch" that the creator made to solve problems related to patreon and incest policies, not gonna say the best one but it seems to work.

Feb 27, 2017
Eh, it would be quite a stretch if there were no NTR scenes in the game considering the guy is trying to prevent 3 amnesiac girls at the same time from having sex with random amnesiac people that also have no attachments to anyone due to the drug they received. Main guy is the only one that remembers anything and has any kind of feelings of loyalty to anyone, for all the others involved it's a free for all fuckfest (kinda odd that Chloe still remembers someone called Rachel is somewhat important to her now that I think about it).

Well, he is trying to free that prisoner woman that tried to put a stop to the whole thing in the beginning, and trying to find more about the situation by talking to some key people like the doctor. Can't really say he is just fucking around without doing anything about finding the truth.

Well, they're like that for now, people usually behave differently when there are no strings attached whatsoever (I mean, do you behave the same way in front of your friends and in front of your parents?), but who knows what will happen when they regain their memories? Will the daughters be horrified if you had sex with them and/or got them pregnant? Will they find it hot? Will the MC be able to call out his wife for being a slut and cheating on him and find out if the daughters are not his own is actually true? I fully expect that these things will happen later on in the game, so it's to early to complain about this at the current stage.
Everything you say makes sense I just personally don't think it makes for a compelling game, the premise and graphics should have this game killing it on patreon yet its not and the reviews are poor.

It seems like a clusterfuck (literally) like the game is the bad chaos ending or something, as you say it only matters in the end if they regain their memories, for the rest of the game only the MC cares but not really, he got over the fact he was fucking his daughters faster than the devs gave us the option to fuck his daughters.

The MC is trying to prevent three amnesiac hot girls from fucking other people in a floating orgy, that is a monumental task, would make for a great game, manipulate everyone, make the right decisions to choose who they fuck (just the girls, you, the guys, any combination of the previous or stay virgins etc etc. but within the first 10min the players already failed, she cheated on him numerous times (if it's true) and you cant stop it.

Now maybe the file is fake and she hasn't done anything with anyone yet, it's possible, as you say its early but best to voice opinions now I think than before its too much effort to change

New Kid

Apr 2, 2018
Everything you say makes sense I just personally don't think it makes for a compelling game, the premise and graphics should have this game killing it on patreon yet its not and the reviews are poor.

It seems like a clusterfuck (literally) like the game is the bad chaos ending or something, as you say it only matters in the end if they regain their memories, for the rest of the game only the MC cares but not really, he got over the fact he was fucking his daughters faster than the devs gave us the option to fuck his daughters.

The MC is trying to prevent three amnesiac hot girls from fucking other people in a floating orgy, that is a monumental task, would make for a great game, manipulate everyone, make the right decisions to choose who they fuck (just the girls, you, the guys, any combination of the previous or stay virgins etc etc. but within the first 10min the players already failed, she cheated on him numerous times (if it's true) and you cant stop it.

Now maybe the file is fake and she hasn't done anything with anyone yet, it's possible, as you say its early but best to voice opinions now I think than before its too much effort to change
Haha yeah bad chaos ending would be a fitting way to describe the way the game starts, the MC starts the game in a pretty fucked up scenario, which might be even worse if you accept that the daughters aren't his as the truth. At least the MC gets to fight back and tries to patch the situation as much as possible due to being able to retain the memories, but it's an uphill battle as he has to keep up the ruse that he also is "brainwashed", so he can't exactly keep cockblocking everyone or the others that aren't brainwashed (Doc, Fat Guy, possibly the guard) will notice something is wrong and lock him up (or flat out dispose of him). Yeah it's somewhat frustrating not being able to do more, but the MC is just one guy that has to keep a low profile and pretend to be a guinea pig for the experiment so I'd say he is doing alright so far, guess he will be able to do far more once the prisoner girl is released.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes