Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
bug

I don´t know if the Game developer read here anymore or it is only me with this bug because I haven´t read about it.

Aso I don´t know if it is a known bug or not.

I can´t see this pic I see a grey pic.

ass portrait dahlia

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Not possible to avoid some forms of cheating/NTR whatever in this one imo.

One thing that will make me drop the game is if the dev/game makes me go on some crusade to get the wife back. Also I want a bigger dick just like Amir. :D

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If the dev is into NTR and its also not avoidable its best just to stop following the thread and put this behind you. The tyrant does it right but its not worth touching until its almost done for a good playthrough. I gave this a go and its not something Im interested in as it is right now. I mean judging by the story its more voyuerism than NTR. O well best of luck to the dev.
The Tryant does it right do you mean NTR is avoidable in that game?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Played a bit of this right until the part where the stereotyped-to-the-moon-and-back black man came to the gym and said he fucked your wife... was like, Yep... one of those ! Then came here to make sure... again, Yep... one of those.
Hehe, the title was almost like a premonition with the word "forgotten"... yes, it's forgotten for me. Even if I put the NTR, cuckolding or whatever aside... still, I cannot turn off my logic and empathy for the MC (yes, I'm the type of person that immerses itself into MC/story... the empathy I've mentioned), to name a few, to be able to play this game. But hey, it might work for the 15-20 yo audience (at least this is the level of emotional maturity I got from reading this game's story... and some of the posts here). Then coupled with the Patreon's shenanigans that forces devs/writers to change their content... results in just one hot mess for me.
Good luck with your game... however this is not for my taste.
Yeah glad i read the comments before i got to far in the game i deleted it since i can't stand NTR. I don't get why creators don't allow it to be avoided when everytime they add NTR it makes people not play the game most humans hate NTR since no one wants to see their woman/man getting fucked. I was hoping this game would be better since i like how the characters look even has Chloe but i would not care if it was the best looking game ever once you have NTR that is not avoidable i'm out!

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah glad i read the comments before i got to far in the game i deleted it since i can't stand NTR. I don't get why creators don't allow it to be avoided when everytime they add NTR it makes people not play the game most humans hate NTR since no one wants to see their woman/man getting fucked. I was hoping this game would be better since i like how the characters look even has Chloe but i would not care if it was the best looking game ever once you have NTR that is not avoidable i'm out!
I think you have a misunderstanding regarding the game. Fundamentally, the game is full on cuckolding the player character Peter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no avoiding that, it is weaved into the very fabric of the game. Now I would understand why you would want to avoid this game but I ask you to keep in mind that with that plot point out of the way, the protagonist has been freed from moral shackles regarding his wife and pseudo-daughters. You can ignore them or fuck them.

Last edited:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I think you have a misunderstanding regarding the game. Fundamentally, the game is full on cuckolding the player character Peter.
There is no avoiding that, it is weaved into the very fabric of the game. Now I would understand why you would want to avoid this game but I ask you to keep in mind that with that plot point out of the way, the protagonist has been freed from moral shackles regarding his wife and pseudo-daughters. You can ignore them or fuck them.
Yeah not for me it would suck finding your life was a lie and being cucked your whole life

PS if you can let me know if you get revenge and what kind of revenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: supermanz95

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
There are some things in each thread called Tags. If you read a tag that not like you, play the game and then complain cos has scenes related with that tag and even write a bad review of the game, doesn't make any sense to me, is stupid.
Or you just trolling

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The trouble though @UncleVT is that the tag NTR is used for such a wide set of situations from sharing, swinging, you stealing others wives and others situations, that you will not know for sure what kind of NTR it is till have looked at thread or even played the game. Now if the tag NTR would only be reserved from when your LI are stolen from you more or less unavoidably, then for example it would be clear to me to avoid a game tagged as such.

I have for example no problem with the setup of this game concerning the wive, she was a lost cause before game started, she is basically no LI even if a possible sexpartner. You were promised though you could protect your daughters if wanted to or let them be corrupted and used if chose not to protect them. No route where they could be saved, uncorrupted or kept to yourself, would place the game in the unavoidable NTR corner as far as I am concerned and also dev reneging on his promise when game started.

Reactions: Catwashere
Feb 27, 2017
I mean it would only take a few minor changes to completely make it optional as up till now it's all implied.

Remove like 4 sentences from "the file", remove his wife agreeing to the room with black guy and imply his daughters might of been adopted as babies during his service leave (for patreon incest rules) that's it at this point.

The story can even progress the same from here on, it leaves at him inviting you to his party, you attend and make decisions to either push her towards NTR or not, or don't attend and leave it to chance.

Now if the creator loves NTR and doesn't care about patreon then more power to him, but to say its too late or too difficult is just untrue and as anyone involved in an adult game community can tell you it's definitely worth it to make NTR optional funding wise.

Nov 25, 2017
Now if the creator loves NTR and doesn't care about patreon then more power to him, but to say its too late or too difficult is just untrue and as anyone involved in an adult game community can tell you it's definitely worth it to make NTR optional funding wise.
From the posts I've seen, the developer is into NTR.

Reactions: User_17502

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
There are some things in each thread called Tags. If you read a tag that not like you, play the game and then complain cos has scenes related with that tag and even write a bad review of the game, doesn't make any sense to me, is stupid.
Or you just trolling
Yeah, the amount of spam some users do in pretty much every thread is incredible. And depressing.

On another note, I stopped supporting (a good amount) before 0.5 because he basically didn't deliver what I and the majority of the patrons (see one of the polls) wanted. He started well with the "bet" scene and the prison one (the art is always good, btw), then went downhill when he placed scenes that made no sense (the MC with the "daughters") or no one cared about and purposefully skipped the most obvious ones (the wife, or the daughters with others).

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
NTR ok just hope doesnt share Zoey with anyone except maybe offer girls maybe voyar catch can be fun tho.

3.00 star(s) 73 Votes