Chabs28

Jul 20, 2020
So the only one the ends up pregnant is Aurora, or Cassandra it looks like. I was hoping to impregnate Chloe, Elyse, Zeoy , Jane, Malisa, Lexa, and Dahlia. but the done even show it!
Lexa the tattooed girl is the MC's Lover but you can reject her and there is another choice the tribe girl who has on crush on the MC you can impregnate her and have baby with her but you can also choose the MC's wife cassandra
We are also hoping for the Harem Route

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes there will be a harem route
Where?

He's doing the sequel to Pandora's Box, can't see any mention of a sequel to this.

P.S. If you mean a harem route is coming to this then no, it isn't. This is completed. No more coming.

Last edited:

Bloodpool88

Apr 6, 2021
So, I just started the game and ran into this giant consequence hole. So, if the wife and daughters have sex with anyone, no consequences because no memories. If MC has sex with anyone except the wife, consequences. Maybe an option to not take the pill....

manobota

May 27, 2017
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

UPDATED: 03 Mar, 2020
Download it here: Forgotten Paradise [v1.0] [Void Star]

This release support my gestures:
- Swipe up to open the game menu
- Swipe down to hide the interface
- Swipe left to roll back
- Swipe right to skip

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
Android port file deleted. Plz re upload

Mar 31, 2020
Ok, gotta confirm, how many ntr scenes are there? i think i got like 3 scenes only. And, I have reached the interstellar ending (full circle ending as well) , so is it the final ending or the game goes longer than that? And does the alien girl (in the credits) appear in the game?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 73 Votes