darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
no prob. some of the bugs havent fixed yet, just in case you didnt notice because i edit the comment every time i discover a bug.
Tooltip bug is going to be fixed later since it's non game-breaking and err, it was written by a contributor
(y)

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Very cool game, especially since the "game" aspect of it is actually worthwhile in its own right

One suggestion though: In games like Free Cities I always really enjoyed the various events inbetween weeks, showing the development of your city, your culture, or interaction between your slaves.

Thats something I feel is missing here. It's mostly just missions and unlocking upgrades, but nothing that really happens in and around what must be a massive fort at some point

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Hola, me gustaría preguntar si hay alguna forma en el juego de que tu personaje sea follado en lugar de simplemente follar con otros.
disculpe mi inglés, estoy usando el traductor de google.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Hola, me gustaría preguntar si hay alguna forma en el juego de que tu personaje sea follado en lugar de simplemente follar con otros.
puedes, hay una misión que hará que tu esclavista sea follada. pero si quieres que el personaje principal sea jodido cuando interactúa con otras unidades, entonces no tengo idea.
ps : google translate.

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.2.4 brings 8 new quests, 2 new events, and 1 new opportunity.

...that's actually 50 new quest/event/opportunities in two days, phew. The game now have 300 quests :love:. Many thanks to contributors for writing their stories into the game: Alberich, Atacama, Dporentel, Kyiper, Quiver.

v1.2.2.4 also brings a large slew of content creator QoL, including ability to generate trait-based conditionals automatically (thanks to Naraden).

Engine work is also continuously being done in the background, which both fixes and caused bugs.

Also units have weapons now, which is occassionally referred to in quests.

Love the bug reports! They are extermely helpful. Please, keep them coming!

events inbetween weeks
The weekly event system is already in the game. The only problem is that there isn't much events yet, so if you are willing to contribute writing the events, it is very welcome! The content creator directly supports making such weekly events.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Bugs report v1.2.2.4
-none

suggestion game balance
-mission, shop and slave is quite unbalance when you have high relationship with others, too many quest, too many items, too many slave pen and it's hard to get relationship with others because there's not quite many quest that increase friendship with others than quest that makes others ire.(pic1)
-You still can do quest king of dragons even after you have the tech, which i know the quest supposed to be "if you have the tech.. then.." but no, you can still waste your valuable slave to him to get more than 1 tech which is useless(or maybe i can just remove the quest).(pic2)
-I enjoy the new interface, but some is not yet changed. Would be grateful if you fully apply the new interface.(pic3)

Last edited:

Tinstaafl

Dec 20, 2018
QoL request/suggestion (unless it's already implemented, as I want to finish my current game in ver. 1.1.3.3 before updating):
could we have an "Ignore this quest" checkbox and 1 more quest category to show - "Ignored"?

Getting a lot of quests from my scouts, I'm repeatedly getting the same quests, that I don't want to do at all, or I don't want to do with my current slavers. Out of 12-15 quests received each turn, usually 1-3 are in this category (and also almost all scouting quests belong there for me). Altogether out of my usual 55 or so quests close to 15 I'm never interested in running. It would smooth things out, if they could be hidden from all quest lists, except the new "Ignored" list (which would be needed to be able to "unignore" them, if circumstances change).

Reactions: TrollerXD73

Atacama

Jul 13, 2019
This looks like a bug to me: Settings have "anthro/furry" as banned content, yet Head Hunters Inc want a werewolf slave (which you cannot get with antro/furry content banned). Filter 1.JPG Filter 2.JPG

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
This looks like a bug to me: Settings have "anthro/furry" as banned content, yet Head Hunters Inc want a werewolf slave (which you cannot get with antro/furry content banned).
its a slave order, not content, some of the order is random. too bad for you you get the order with banned content.

it would be better if the dev bann that too in the order, if there's another person using ban content just like you.

Reactions: Atacama

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.2.8 brings 3 new quests, 2 new opportunities, and 3 new events, all courtesy of Alberich. It also brings heavy adjustments to game balance, with quest failure/success computation redone to make the slaver's traits and skills more impactful.

Your slavers can have kids in v1.2.2.8 too, if you are willing to shell out an insane amount of time and money, and then wait 940 weeks for them to grow up...

If you like the writings, make sure to give their authors a shout-out. It will make their day! (If you are a writer and wants to contribute content, please see .

(A reminder that while this game now have childbirth, it is far from the focus of this game. In fact, there is zero pregnancy content in the game. If you are looking for these content specifically, I would suggest to play the many excellent games out there, as you will be disappointed by this game. These features are in the game simply because it deepens the immersion, and also because there is a writer-contributor who wrote excellent stuffs using this feature.)

-mission, shop and slave is quite unbalance when you have high relationship with others
You will not be able to have high relationship with many other companies without cheating. This is because the relationship will decay a lot, (which can be mitigated with a relationship manager that manages those companies). You will still get some rewards at middling relationship, however.

Fixed the king of dragons quest, thanks! Interface is slowly being reworked, but don't expect anything soon (not enough manpower, contributor coder wanted!)

QoL request/suggestion (unless it's already implemented, as I want to finish my current game in ver. 1.1.3.3 before updating):
could we have an "Ignore this quest" checkbox and 1 more quest category to show - "Ignored"?
It's one of the . No ETA though. Again, coders wanted so more of these todos can be done at the same time o_O

This looks like a bug to me: Settings have "anthro/furry" as banned content, yet Head Hunters Inc want a werewolf slave
While it's possible to check for this, it's very hacky, so it'll unlikely ever being fixed, sorry. Banning entire races is unlikely going to happen with any tag, but at least it will prevent you from seeing the quests that specifically deal in furries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atacama

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
You will not be able to have high relationship with many other companies without cheating.
lol, got it, i just curious what happened if i do that, it's just so hard to get relationship with others like neko, dragon, etc that lack of friendship making quest.
A reminder that while this game now have childbirth
i knew it, there's pregnancy in the ban content menu too before this implemented. Next is NTR, lmao.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
well isn't there already ntr though....if you choose lovers in that one quest you can enslave both lovers and well NTR them

edit- ive been playing the new ver 1.2.2.9 and got this which froze the game

Last edited:
Reactions: darkofoc

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
suggestion
-i dont know if you will add this since this can messed up couple interaction, but can you add lingerie equipment for leg so the sluttines is not reduce because you equip leg equipment? probably unit's info will be messed up since it written "covered by his (leg equipment)", but what it is slave if she's not wearing sexy lingerie?
-add feature duplicate equipment/save attached equipment to add the same equipped stuff at the new equipment and remove equipment to remove all without remove it 1 by 1?
and sometimes the edit equipment is messed up which i think it's because the key, but i cant tell since that's not always happened. but that can make me frustrated because that bug always got me and i end up edit and save another equipment.
-i have team bug in my save(it's because prev version), a units have unit key value even the team units is none and i try to fix it and i notice i have 400 total adhoc team variable so i decide to get rid all of it and hey, it's make my save file size lessen and didnt cause error. so, maybe you can change your adhoc team system? i dont really know if that can make the game performance faster tho.

One more, what is prefer weapon? is that can affect with the stats?

edit: bug report in v1.2.2.9
ive been playing the new ver 1.2.2.9 and got this which froze the game
can confirm this bug is true, but mine is didnt make my game crash, i still can cancel the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.2.3.1 is the Content Creator update. Content Creator is now stupidly easy to use, what's with code validation, macro insertion, coloring, in-game guides, output preview, and so on. (Many thanks to Naraden)

Some traits (primarily backgrounds) are also rebalanced.

Many thanks for the bug reports :love: all fixed in v1.2.3.1. It was caused by the latest changes to difficulty.

edit- ive been playing the new ver 1.2.2.9 and got this which froze the game
Oof, that's a bad bug. Fixed, thanks!

One more, what is prefer weapon? is that can affect with the stats?
It's just flavor text.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Um... i choose to have a new family member so player is having sex with one of slaver(enlightment quest) and... surprisingly the child's name is already decided, lol. I thought i have to wait and naming her later. well it's not a big problem. shes much more like her mother. but, why the family name is depends on the female? not male?

v.1.2.3.3 bug reports
-text bug the slaver's daughter called he.
-error calling player name? i think it's happened because the player is in quest with excalibur title and an event occur received when he went crazy.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes