EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I had a minor issue with the Assassin from the Future chain. When I faked having my slaver flogged for insubordination, they were put in the hospital for a week, so when I'm subsequently offered a choice of switching significant others, it was not that slaver but a different one that I was given the choice to switch to.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Open source? Hmm... it's something new here but i appreciate this!

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
ok so the game says I need a scout carriage to build my next hall upgrade but I cant find it anywhere. How do I get it

moohoo

May 13, 2018
Is there a way to clear mindbroken? I want some of those Ancient Nekos but they always come mindbroken. Also I see stuff in the changelog about children. Can I get slaves or slavers pregnant?

booger10

Oct 19, 2017
ok so the game says I need a scout carriage to build my next hall upgrade but I cant find it anywhere. How do I get it
If you cant afford an upgrade you can't see it. Also make sure you have an open slot for a building.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Is there a way to clear mindbroken? I want some of those Ancient Nekos but they always come mindbroken. Also I see stuff in the changelog about children. Can I get slaves or slavers pregnant?
Mindbroken can be healed after you build spa, condition you have to fulfil to build spa is owned Treatment Room, Veteran Hall and slaver with light master traits.

Yes you can, there's 1 quest i believe you can make slaver pregnant(3 option). it's Enlightenment of the Soul, you can get light master too in this quest.

Cloud73

Feb 7, 2018
what? wdym? cant use custom unit images? well, that's not good, like it or not, we have to add image pack manually.

you can click the name if there's a special unit in the quest and only a couple will reward you with the unit. also you can see the filter if the quest is reward you a slave/slaver.
if the quest meant to be search for slave/slaver, showing the unit each time you want to get the slave/slaver is trouble some and break the surprise element in the game and this is not necessary.
I'm having this same issue. Quest is bugged to change the lover at the last moment, at the Branching Timeline: Decisions flag. Really weird.

Edit: Oh, this is funny. I ran through it a couple times to see if I could get the right lover at random, and ended up with this. 1609678085671.png

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
I'm having this same issue. Quest is bugged to change the lover at the last moment, at the Branching Timeline: Decisions flag. Really weird.

Edit: Oh, this is funny. I ran through it a couple times to see if I could get the right lover at random, and ended up with this.
Literally love yourself and then fuck yourself, lmao. oh well, that's funny to read xD.

I cant help with the bug, im not the part of the team, im just wandering guy. Just wait till the dev read your post.

Spenser4

Jan 8, 2019
Really enjoyable game, thats for sure. Thank you:)
Only wish, there will be more non-slavery content. Yeah, this kind of make no sense, but i already see so many management games in interesting settings, but you always leading of slavers band for some reason. Maybe adding some peaceful ways to run you company, or fort upgrades, will helps. Well, at least, adding more mc submissive content will be really sweet:)

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I tried Fort of Chains and I like the game, but unfortunately game mechanics are not explained in many areas.
I have couple of questions if anyone can help.

1. What is the point of slaver/slave relationship and how to increase them beside aquire build friendship & rivalry options.
2. Is there max value for skills?
3. How do you get new skills?
4. How do you get Potion of Mind Mending?

Thanks in advance.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
1. What is the point of slaver/slave relationship and how to increase them beside aquire build friendship & rivalry options.
2. Is there max value for skills?
3. How do you get new skills?
4. How do you get Potion of Mind Mending?
1. If relationship is too low, you can get unwanted event and get some negative effect for both you/the slaver. If you maintain the relationship higher, you can get positive outcome like get boon or you can be the "lover".
2. what skills? im afraid you mix up traits with skill. skill is no limit and there's a limit for traits.
3. if you meant skill, you can get it by lv up. if you meant traits, you can get some traits in certain quest, but sadly you cant get new skill trait. You can get magic/change body part/body type in certain quest or by surgery/ritual.
4. not quite sure... i forgot

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
How to seize princess for yourself in Aspect of Chivalry quest? It's like the game forcefully adds to MC "Aspect of Chivalry" trait before final choice..

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do you build a "slave pen" and what is the difference between a "slave pen" and a "dungeon?" I built the dungeon thinking that it was the slave pen since its was described as a place to keep slaves and there were no other structures with that role listed. Then after I went on a quest I was told that I couldn't keep the slave because I didn't have a slave pen. The dungeon seemed like a waste of money since it didn't do anything.

Sep 20, 2019
How do you build a "slave pen" and what is the difference between a "slave pen" and a "dungeon?" I built the dungeon thinking that it was the slave pen since its was described as a place to keep slaves and there were no other structures with that role listed. Then after I went on a quest I was told that I couldn't keep the slave because I didn't have a slave pen. The dungeon seemed like a waste of money since it didn't do anything.
You can see the requirements for building something by clicking the all requirements hyperlink, and you need to upgrade your Fort to have more build space, the differences between those 2 is that the Slave Pen allows slavers to interact with slaves that are in there and be able to get them, need to also upgrade that for more spaces as well.

D

Deleted member 3108502

Hi.

Wanted to ask if pregnancy/incest and other things are already implemented. I'm about 100 weeks in and although I'm using my slaves almost daily, no notification about pregnancy appeared yet...

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes