Sep 20, 2019
You seem to find them when building things in the fort; just build every thing, and you should get them all.
Ok, i was doing that, but they might be gotten from quests and other ways as well, like DudePersonA Mention for the Changelog link for gitgud.io web link with the 100 rep thing, i have a question, does loading the save from the old version by Load From Disk is safe to do or will i have to overwite with for each new version game i play for it?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Ok, i was doing that, but they might be gotten from quests and other ways as well, like DudePersonA Mention for the Changelog link for gitgud.io web link with the 100 rep thing, i have a question, does loading the save from the old version by Load From Disk is safe to do or will i have to overwite with for each new version game i play for it?
I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding the question as written, but if your question is:
"If I download the new version, and then load my save from a file that was saved on disk from a previous version, will there be any issues?"
The answer seems to be generally "no" and your game/save should be fine.

Also yeah keep building those buildings. Getting 100 rep in any group is a pain, so it's really late game stuff. Your relations manager duty can only remove losses from a faction at up to 75 points iirc. Above 75 your rep plummets pretty fast, like 3/week. I imagine to get 100 rep with elves you'd have to, starting from already getting 75 points managed by a relations manager, keep a team to constantly scout the forests for a few weeks, then have multiple teams finish a stack of pro-elf quests completely while still having that dedicated team scout the forests to bring up pro-elf quests to shore up your rep as you fight against that large rep drop as you near 100.

Edit: As a sidenote I achieved over 100 rep with north vale humans and werewolves; doesn't give you anything.

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2019
I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding the question as written, but if your question is:
"If I download the new version, and then load my save from a file that was saved on disk from a previous version, will there be any issues?"
The answer seems to be generally "no" and your game/save should be fine.

Also yeah keep building those buildings. Getting 100 rep in any group is a pain, so it's really late game stuff. Your relations manager duty can only remove losses from a faction at up to 75 points iirc. Above 75 your rep plummets pretty fast, like 3/week. I imagine to get 100 rep with elves you'd have to, starting from already getting 75 points managed by a relations manager, keep a team to constantly scout the forests for a few weeks, then have multiple teams finish a stack of pro-elf quests completely while still having that dedicated team scout the forests to bring up pro-elf quests to shore up your rep as you fight against that large rep drop as you near 100.

Edit: As a sidenote I achieved over 100 rep with north vale humans and werewolves; doesn't give you anything.
I was talking about the save file not working or having trouble working due to new stuffs or mechanics the newer updates has, but if they work fine, then i can safely use load from disk at the beginning of each new version of that game instead of starting over each time.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I was talking about the save file not working or having trouble working due to new stuffs or mechanics the newer updates has, but if they work fine, then i can safely use load from disk at the beginning of each new version of that game instead of starting over each time.
Yeah you can do that. Just make sure to pay attention to future updates on the off-chance the Dev does a new version that invalidates old saves.

(I loaded a disk save from 1.3.3.2 to 1.3.3.12 just fine)

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
darkofoc I really dig this game and love the customization options. Have written a few quests and events and am in the progress of testing them. Do you want my questlines to be completed or can I send in incomplete ones? (so for example 5 out 8 quests with the rest of the questline to be updated later.

Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
| | |

FoC v1.4 follows after the extra-large , which was released three weeks ago. And oh boy v1.4 would not lose in term of update size: v1.4 introduces many new content and features, including lover relationship, subraces, multi-training, and potion shop. But on top of that, v1.4 introduces the largest feature in the entire game by far: Interactive Sex. You can now have interactive sex with both slavers and slaves now, where you get to choose what to do at each step. For example, you can begin with some foreplay: kissing, etc, before stripping and get into raunchier positions.

This gigantic feature in particular comes shipped with:
  • 136 new sex actions, many have variations depending on various factors such as traits, mood, location, etc
  • Sex AI, which depends on the unit's predisposition, goals, permissions, traits, etc.
  • Unlockable Sex Manuals, including many new events that unlocks those
  • Sex pose / bodypart / position system
  • Support for first-person text
Many texts in this new feature are borrowed and heavily modified from the by . Do give Lilith's Throne game a try, as it is also completely free! Legal stuffs: Lilith's Throne is released under . While Lilith's Throne creator, Innoxia, has given her permission for the texts to be used in this game, she in no way offer her endorsement for this game.

v1.4 marks a milestone where the no longer contains any major todo, and most of the remaining todos are QoL and content todos. This means that the main focus should start to shift into supporting writers who wants to add content into the game. You are invited too! See details .

A summary of all the changes in v1.4 are listed at the end, but the biggest changes in v1.4 are:
  • Content: 21 new quests, 7 new mails, 1 new interaction, 23 new events, 3 new buildings, 22 new items, 2 new equipments, 10 new titles, 136 new sex actions (thanks to Innoxia, Fos, Quiver, Thavil, anonymouse21212, Anon)
  • Interactive Sex: Have interactive sex with your slavers and slaves in several locations
  • New features: Lovers, subrace, multi-training, potion shop
  • Engine work: The game is now based on a modified SugarCube 2, which among other things allow error logs to finally be shown in the fullest, making debugging much faster (thanks to Arkerthan and Naraden)
Many thanks to the contributors to this project, and especially to Naraden and acciabread.

FoC is always looking for contributors, be it writers, programmers, artists, or even moderation help! Unlike most other games, to add content into the game, you do not have to write code at all. This is since the game came shipped with an in-game GUI tool for adding content. More details . As of v1.4, there has been over twenty contributors who directly contributed into the project, while many other have helped by either reporting bugs or spreading the word.

Changelog in spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkofoc I really dig this game and love the customization options. Have written a few quests and events and am in the progress of testing them. Do you want my questlines to be completed or can I send in incomplete ones? (so for example 5 out 8 quests with the rest of the questline to be updated later.
Thanks for the interest!

I think it's better if you complete the entire quest chain first, because from my experience, often times you'd want to change the earlier quests by the time you are writing the later quests. Alternatively, if the quest chain is perfectly playable with just 5 quests, then you can also send 5 first, then extend the quest chain with 3 more on a later date!

However, if you'd just like to check whether the story fits the game, or just receive general feedback, then feel free to drop one or two of the quests either in the discord server or here! If you need help, also feel free to drop by there.

Last edited:

Lotharin

Sep 8, 2018
| | |

FoC v1.4 follows after the extra-large , which was released three weeks ago. And oh boy v1.4 would not lose in term of update size: v1.4 introduces many new content and features, including lover relationship, subraces, multi-training, and potion shop. But on top of that, v1.4 introduces the largest feature in the entire game by far: Interactive Sex. You can now have interactive sex with both slavers and slaves now, where you get to choose what to do at each step. For example, you can begin with some foreplay: kissing, etc, before stripping and get into raunchier positions.

This gigantic feature in particular comes shipped with:
  • 136 new sex actions, many have variations depending on various factors such as traits, mood, location, etc
  • Sex AI, which depends on the unit's predisposition, goals, permissions, traits, etc.
  • Unlockable Sex Manuals, including many new events that unlocks those
  • Sex pose / bodypart / position system
  • Support for first-person text
Many texts in this new feature are borrowed and heavily modified from the by . Do give Lilith's Throne game a try, as it is also completely free! Legal stuffs: Lilith's Throne is released under . While Lilith's Throne creator, Innoxia, has given her permission for the texts to be used in this game, she in no way offer her endorsement for this game.

v1.4 marks a milestone where the no longer contains any major todo, and most of the remaining todos are QoL and content todos. This means that the main focus should start to shift into supporting writers who wants to add content into the game. You are invited too! See details .

A summary of all the changes in v1.4 are listed at the end, but the biggest changes in v1.4 are:
  • Content: 21 new quests, 7 new mails, 1 new interaction, 23 new events, 3 new buildings, 22 new items, 2 new equipments, 10 new titles, 136 new sex actions (thanks to Innoxia, Fos, Quiver, Thavil, anonymouse21212, Anon)
  • Interactive Sex: Have interactive sex with your slavers and slaves in several locations
  • New features: Lovers, subrace, multi-training, potion shop
  • Engine work: The game is now based on a modified SugarCube 2, which among other things allow error logs to finally be shown in the fullest, making debugging much faster (thanks to Arkerthan and Naraden)
Many thanks to the contributors to this project, and especially to Naraden and acciabread.

FoC is always looking for contributors, be it writers, programmers, artists, or even moderation help! Unlike most other games, to add content into the game, you do not have to write code at all. This is since the game came shipped with an in-game GUI tool for adding content. More details . As of v1.4, there has been over twenty contributors who directly contributed into the project, while many other have helped by either reporting bugs or spreading the word.

Changelog in spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the interest!

I think it's better if you complete the entire quest chain first, because from my experience, often times you'd want to change the earlier quests by the time you are writing the later quests. Alternatively, if the quest chain is perfectly playable with just 5 quests, then you can also send 5 first, then extend the quest chain with 3 more on a later date!

However, if you'd just like to check whether the story fits the game, or just receive general feedback, then feel free to drop one or two of the quests either in the discord server or here! If you need help, also feel free to drop by there.
Was the bug where you couldn't use the interactive sex feature with a submissive Leader fixed?

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the interest!

I'll complete the chain then. I've set my self the goal to writing one a day and then implement it, to see if it works. Expect them posted either here or on the subreddit (if that's still viable) in one or two weeks.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is good to see a game that some months ago was literally bare bones (i mean, i was mostly engine and basic stuff) now having a lot more stuff. Also i really like the regular updates.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I like the changes I've seen so far since initial release, especially character creation, but there still desperately needs to be an extensive tutorial/guide/tooltips on slave training and character interactions. Aside from that, it all feels so... impersonal right now. Given the scope of the game and the generated nature of the characters, this may always be the case, but I'm sure there's room for improvement.

Sep 20, 2019
Yeah you can do that. Just make sure to pay attention to future updates on the off-chance the Dev does a new version that invalidates old saves.

(I loaded a disk save from 1.3.3.2 to 1.3.3.12 just fine)
Ok, i will try to load the newest save file from disk to see if it works for the newest version, if not, then i will have to do a new game, and i hope darkofoc Will add more levels for the Fort upgrade, since 250 is not enough to build everything and max out the buildings that have upgrades to max level, he/she can raise this just enough to do that without having any free spaces left that you can use up due to not having anything else to upgrade or build until some new buildings or upgrade levels have been added in the future updates.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is there a particular reason that the interactive sex mechanic doesn't let you do much? I tried it out and the only thing I could get to work was kissing and blowjobs.

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
Is there a particular reason that the interactive sex mechanic doesn't let you do much? I tried it out and the only thing I could get to work was kissing and blowjobs.
Also, you have to build stuff (and maybe complete certain quests? I'm not sure.) to unlock manuals that teaches your slavers new positions. Even anal sex is locked at the beginning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
How to train slave to become pet:master?
First you have to build Training Field and then Pet Training Room. Then select "action" on your slave to choose a type of training. You'll have to teach Obedience Training: Basic and Advanced and Pet Training: Basic and Advaced to unlock master.
Be sure to not teach your slave Obedience: Master or you'll lock every other master skill.

EDIT: It occured to me that what I wrote is not actually enough to train a slave in Pet: Mastery.
You have to complete a specific level 41 veteran quest in the Western forest: Houndmastery. You will gain the manual from it. You'll need a slaver with the trait Animal Whisperer though...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes