DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
I think I'll step away from this game a bit. I've run into issues where anus/vagina gape reductions no longer work on slavers, nor does removing corruption in a number of cases. I've basically reached the end game on this playthrough and I'll probably let it go through a few revisions before coming back.

It's a cool game and system though. I look forward to what more development on it is to come.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Also, you have to build stuff (and maybe complete certain quests? I'm not sure.) to unlock manuals that teaches your slavers new positions. Even anal sex is locked at the beginning.
The whole idea of that is really, really funny. Like you start a sex slave company with a bunch of people who've never heard of anything but missionary with the lights off for the purposes of procreation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Arkady

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
The whole idea of that is really, really funny. Like you start a sex slave company with a bunch of people who've never heard of anything but missionary with the lights off for the purposes of procreation.
Beggars can't be choosers, I suppose. :whistle:

Lestev

Dec 26, 2017
That's true, but they also are very enthusiastic.
Enthusiasm makes everything an adventure.

• Haha
Reactions: Gametastic
Sep 20, 2019
Is there a particular reason that the interactive sex mechanic doesn't let you do much? I tried it out and the only thing I could get to work was kissing and blowjobs.
You need to do the following things to unlock more of the Manuals for the Interactive Sex Stuffs

Getting Favor for each Factions to 100 or more out of 120 to receive a gift for them

Completing quests

Building things

Speaking of Quests, i found how to unlock buildings that you won't be able to build from the icon that looks like a construction on it when looking at the quests i have, which has a brown wheel and some blocks below it on the bottom left corner of it's icon, if i miss completing them, do i have to try and scout them again to bring them back?

Last edited:

HeroOfWar

Mar 18, 2018
Aside from leveling up and wearing equipments, are there other ways to increase maximum stats? Also what is the max stats and level you can achieve without cheating or debug? And are there any ways to increase or add physical traits aside from racial traits to slavers?

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Pretty cool concept from what I've seen in 10 minutes, might satiate my craving for fully customizable brothel/slavery simulators, but I have 2 questions that I have to ask:
- is it possible to fully customize characters? As in editing their descriptions and traits in all aspects? This includes the player character, as he is somewhat randomized.
- are there any plans to be able to edit in images for scenes for characters? Specifically, assigning an image to a specific type of scene for a specific character?

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Pretty cool concept from what I've seen in 10 minutes, might satiate my craving for fully customizable brothel/slavery simulators, but I have 2 questions that I have to ask:
- is it possible to fully customize characters? As in editing their descriptions and traits in all aspects? This includes the player character, as he is somewhat randomized.
- are there any plans to be able to edit in images for scenes for characters? Specifically, assigning an image to a specific type of scene for a specific character?
I can answer the first for you. If you enable debug mode in Settings, you can edit every character including yourself.
For the second, I doubt it, since the game states that it's focus is text based, but that's ultimately for darkfoc to decide/answer.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
  • Bodyswap no longer swaps gender. Genderswap in debug mode.
So, is this hardcoded in the game? I am working on a questline and tried to make a genderswapping potion for this quest, but I can't seem to get it to work. It works fine when I remove the gender from a female and try to turn her back into a female but I can't seem to change male to female and vice versa. Since it works on the normal gender I know the coding is correct, but something disallows genderswapping it.
Is there any way to work around this, for example by quest? Otherwise the whole point of the questline is void and I need to rewrite a lot of stuff.

Reactions: darkofoc

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
Is there any way to work around this, for example by quest? Otherwise the whole point of the questline is void and I need to rewrite a lot of stuff.
Genderswapping is restored in v1.4.1.1 (you can download it from gitgud.io). This is since family member love relationship is gone, which is one of the biggest problem with genderswapping before.

This is only for slaves and NPCs though. Slavers still cannot be gender-swapped, since it cause problems with many existing quests.

I hope this is enough for you to work with in your quest :)

Last edited:

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Genderswapping is restored in v1.4.1.1 (you can download it from gitgud.io). This is since family member love relationship is gone, which is one of the biggest problem with genderswapping before.

This is only for slaves and NPCs though. Slavers still cannot be gender-swapped, since it cause problems with many existing quests.

I hope this is enough for you to work with in your quest :)
I can work with that. I've also shifted the storyline of the quest a little so it will involve an extra event + quest based on it instead of a potion. This allowed me to advance the questline I have nearly finished. Although this specific questline is comparable with the Seven Sins questline, which was used as a foundation to tell my story, it gave me enough insight to be able to complete my own original storyline which will involve a chained main quest, several additional quests and events as that main quest progresses and the addition of a (mentioned only) continent that can be "visited" and two new races that are, for now, mentioned only but could be converted into playable races with current traits if you liked it. Of course, as soon as they are uploaded you can take what you want from it. It's your game after all.

Reactions: darkofoc

Term75

Dec 17, 2019
Hello everyone. How do I remove the Ugly Face / Hideous Fase and Slow traits from game characters?

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.4.2.0 adds a bunch of content, as well as a new feature in resistant slaves. These slaves need specialized treatment before they can be trained / used for anything.

Content creator also got an urgently needed addition: the ability to re-use results from other outcomes. For example, now you can just write the bulk of the outcomes in the SUCCESS part, and re-use it for critical without needing to copy everything manually.

Also added angel as a subrace, make all sex manuals obtainable, and a lot of bugfixes.

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do v1.4.0.0 saves Work well with v1.4.0.1?
Yes, saves from v1.3.0.0 onwards are compatible with newer versions

I'm probably just dumb, but is family relationship still gone even if incest is enabled? I don't know how you can have incest wihout a family relationship.
Family relationship is still in the game. However, family members can't become lovers with each other.

No plan to do it myself. But if you send a properly-written merge request about this to the repository, I'd be happy to accept. This is far more complicated than it looks though, and would need to be thought out properly.

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
This game should have trait that flags a character's virginity. I can't believe this feature hasn't been added yet considering it was in almost every single game of this sort (Free Cities, Lilith's Throne, etc). Virgin status should greatly increase a slave or servant's sell value, especially if they happen to already be a high grade slave.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
This game should have trait that flags a character's virginity. I can't believe this feature hasn't been added yet considering it was in almost every single game of this sort (Free Cities, Lilith's Throne, etc). Virgin status should greatly increase a slave or servant's sell value, especially if they happen to already be a high grade slave.
I dunno, it's kinda nice not having to think about it. No info = You can believe whatever you want to believe about their sexuality. Personally I find myself kinda virgin hunting too much in games with virginity tracking. If I play a game with a female MC with a virginity status, I usually try to keep it at all costs/reload saves if they lose it like sex is a bad end. It's okay sometimes, but I don't mind not having to play like that either.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes