Greml1n

Jun 19, 2017
If you're talking about custom images you need to provide the full name of the image file in ypur custom images folder, this means that if your image is a jpg you need to name it ''Example.jpg''.
No, I meant default pack. Both git and mega versions don't show images.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Hallo. I am having difficulties with understanding how to equip my slavers. I have searched for an answer but I couldnt find it. It might be a bug on my side, since noone else seems to have an problem with it, so I am asking the question directly here:

I cant chance the slaver equipment for any other character than my own created "main character". How do I do that? Can someone give me an step to step description?

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Hallo. I am having difficulties with understanding how to equip my slavers. I have searched for an answer but I couldnt find it. It might be a bug on my side, since noone else seems to have an problem with it, so I am asking the question directly here:

I cant chance the slaver equipment for any other character than my own created "main character". How do I do that? Can someone give me an step to step description?
go to equipment link (armory) , on top , Add new equipment set -> Edit (to choose the items you want) -> Equip (to choose slave or slaver) .

darkofoc

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2020
v1.4.4.0 breaks save compatibility. If your save is made using a version older than v1.4.3.0, please restart the game. If you are in the middle of writing a quest / content etc, please finish it in the earlier version first, and don't upgrade your game.

v1.4.4.0 adds many things, including a bunch of content (18 quest, 11 event, 6 mails, 2 sex actions -- special thanks to contributor Da_Shem), as well as features and QoL things.

v1.4.4.0 reworked subraces and races into proper traits. Now units have a primary race and a subrace. There are 7 primary races in the game and 15 subraces in the game right now.

The seven primary races are FINAL and will never change: human, wolfkin, catkin, elves, greenskin, lizardkin, and demon. Writers can therefore rest assured that as long as a content they write cover all these seven races, then it will be good forever.

Subraces on the other hand are not necessarily final, although it is unlikely that more will be added due to the sheer amount of work required to add them. Compared to v1.4.2.0, version v1.4.4.0 adds three more subraces: fairies, demonkins, and lizardkins. With this, the game now has 15 subraces in total: human (kingdom), human (vale), human (desert), human (sea), angels, werewolf, common elf, fairy, neko, tigerkins, orc, lizardkin, dragonkin, demonkin, and demons.

By properly separating race and subrace, the goal is that writers burden should be lighter overall (only having to take care of the 7 primary races), while still making it possible if they want to do something with a very specific subrace (e.g., angel-only description).

v1.4.4.0 also adds a right-side information bar for people playing with larger screen, showing all your units and what they are doing. It also adds a bunch of QoL features, as well as new features in general both for the primary game and content creator.

Changelog in spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feature recommendation:

When in the Multi-Action panel (where you queue up slave trainings), put a list of current slave orders below the interface. This can help when dealing with long or specialized slave orders. Example; The Rear Deal, Any of the Capitol slave orders, and some of the rare quest lines.
It is already added in v1.4.4.0

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Sorry for the inconvenience, but in the mission that the adventure book gives you (sorry, I don't remember the name), how do I get the option of passionate love, I have tried various options but it still appears as unselectable.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Should you turn the slave with 'Chosen One' title into a slaver or keep/train her as a slave?

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
Should you turn the slave with 'Chosen One' title into a slaver or keep/train her as a slave?
There's a chain of quests involving him as a slave, I think it'll only work with him/her as slave.

Can I salvage my saves if I load & save on v1.4.3.0 and then upgrade? If so, does anyone have a link for said version?

Reactions: Sanctusmorti

thecrawlz2012

Apr 11, 2019
Is there an option I need to select to start as one of the sub races? I can't seem to find an answer on here or anywhere else. The changelog says you can, but all I can see is the 7 main races(and the human sub races). I'm probably just missing something but any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Sep 20, 2019
Is there an option I need to select to start as one of the sub races? I can't seem to find an answer on here or anywhere else. The changelog says you can, but all I can see is the 7 main races(and the human sub races). I'm probably just missing something but any help would be appreciated.
The dev mention in the newest update post that the sub races can not be chosen as a starting race, i think this is the same for the 4 free slavers you get at the beginning of each game as well, so they need to be recruited during the game randomly by finding them and buying them from the prospect screen when you find them i think, post number 886 on this page mention the infos for the update.

Reactions: thecrawlz2012

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The seven primary races are FINAL and will never change: human, wolfkin, catkin, elves, greenskin, lizardkin, and demon. Writers can therefore rest assured that as long as a content they write cover all these seven races, then it will be good forever.
So we're NEVER EVER going to get more exotic races/species of characters, like monstergirls?
I wanted lamias and goblins... and the latter are actually confirmed to exist via a quest.

Sep 20, 2019
(Test: get 100,000 money)

I hope the Dev will add a box below that Debug command in debug mode that allows user to enter whatever amount of money they want and press enter to add that amount of money to your current gold, since i have to click it a lot of times to be able to buy the buildings, getting upgrades for them, buying items/ slavers, slaves, and stuffs like that and it can take a while to do.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
but all I can see is the 7 main races(and the human sub races)
It's not well-explained (or at all, really), but the term subraces really should be a clue. They are literally that. What's a bit... not a very good solution imo... is that you get to them via picking a specific special trait during character customization. Wings for all the winged ones and idk/c what for tigerkin.

It certainly looks like the entire subraces thing needs better explaining. I mean, goblins as a short orc subrace shouldn't be rocket science, yet people are literally complaining about the system somehow meaning no goblins ever...

Reactions: Massah
Mar 21, 2019
There seems to be a bug with the Payment for Animal Tamer Service quest: It supposedly has no special requirements, yet it ony accepts certain slaves. I custom made slaves with the debug tool (all crit) and it still does not quite fix the issue. Apart from that a few pointers seem to be busted, but nothing truly game breaking.
Still, a very nice update to an already great game!

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
navigation is a fucking mess. i once saw an option to change gear,now i cant find it for like half an hour now.
why not make all this mess in to dropdown menu ? to save space and better categorize it ?
lamias and goblins
lamia is lizardkin goblin is greenskin.
learn to read,it helps.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
lamia is lizardkin goblin is greenskin.
learn to read,it helps.
Lizards aren't snakes, but I suppose that works. Still, those two were only examples, there's plenty more potential being locked out, like minotaurs.

Which quest leads to acquiring the Potion of Blankness and where to do it?

Dec 9, 2019
Question: How does everyone feel about the relations mechanic?

I've been having lots of trouble trying to grind the reputation of the Elves, in order to collect their potion of Mind-Fixing.

Regardless of ability in your reputation manager, once you hit about 79 reputation, the decay is about 3.0 points.
Now the largest repeatable quest you can do for reputation is the forest trading quest, which only gives you 3.0 points. So it's virtually impossible to climb all the way to 90 and unlock allied status.

I feel there needs to be a change to allow for passive reputation gain, or an adjustment to the decay levels.
As it is, it's not worth it trying to grind your way up and make allies.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes