Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
So this game has nothing based on reality:eek:
YO when you have sex multiple chances your creating chance to 100% pregnancy people who don't believe in this are living in fantasy land. :geek:
Pass your game is not worth playing if you fail understanding rabbit sex and animal sex philosophy. Animal doing it ensure they have offspring what heck is human doing for?

bbbbbd

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone know how to use potions of healing? Got the hospital built and a ton of the potions but there's no options to use them in Slavers or Injury.

Edit: Figured it out, you have to build the Warehouse and use it from the Item tab.

Last edited:

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
YO when you have sex multiple chances your creating chance to 100% pregnancy people who don't believe in this are living in fantasy land. :geek:
Pass your game is not worth playing if you fail understanding rabbit sex and animal sex philosophy. Animal doing it ensure they have offspring what heck is human doing for? Not having for good time. You fail as human.
There is no pregnancy content in this game lol.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
There is no pregnancy content in this game lol.
There's one impregnation scene (in the questline that upgrades light magic slaver), although I feel like that this person wasn't talking about that scene (or even about this game at all).

ishaiatien

Jun 29, 2020
Just became a brothel owner.
Where can I fix up my hovel to actually do business?

Edit: Duty and chance probs

Last edited:

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
It's linked from the main thread! (Also I've never once used it, because to me the game becomes pointless and unenjoyable without challenge. I know others like it, though.)
Regalia is still wonky as fuck a decent amount of the time and the first cheat mod is not being worked on anymore. Loaded dice has more QoL things in it and you can pick and choose which options to use during a playthrough so for all intents and purposes you can make your own difficulty level.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Pass your game is not worth playing if you fail understanding rabbit sex and animal sex philosophy. Animal doing it ensure they have offspring what heck is human doing for?
developer doesnt have preg fetish i guess..

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Aww this was one of the more interesting games. I was waiting for an update for a while now and it's sad to see it go abandoned.
It's not actually abandoned. It's technically completed. It's just open to community contributions that could add more to it.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Is there any? If not then it's abandoned, both technically and actually.
It is completed, in that it is a complete game that the original creator is done making. It also, however, has a system embedded in it which makes it easy to create community content. Which happens occasionally on the Discord. DLC if you will.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
It is completed, in that it is a complete game that the original creator is done making. It also, however, has a system embedded in it which makes it easy to create community content. Which happens occasionally on the Discord. DLC if you will.
The "official" version (the one in the headpost) was abandoned by its creator - the fact that links on itch and git show zero activity in the last 9 months, while patreon and reddit pages has been deleted altogether. Calling the last official version "complete" (with all its bugs) is kind of stretching it. Also, rather than DLC it would be closer to modding, especially since it's made by the community.
And if you disagree with the "abandoned" status, you can always make a thread with an updated "community" version, and post the updates there.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
It is completed, in that it is a complete game that the original creator is done making.
Given the creator never bothered to implement all the things his documentation says should be implemented, it's not complete. Given the creator has no intention of ever implementing them, it's abandoned. How is that so hard to understand?

Reactions: LyKaguya

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Not sure what documentation you're talking about. Everything that the posts say are going to be in the game are in the game.
The main post literally says,
"Fort of Chains is a completed, free, moddable, , TEXT-ONLY sandbox management NSFW game"
and
"This game is complete: all features, bugfixes, polish, balancing, and originally planned stories are finished. But improvements and community-made contributions are still being added continuously to the game."

How is that so hard to understand?

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Not sure what documentation you're talking about. Everything that the posts say are going to be in the game are in the game.
The main post literally says,
"Fort of Chains is a completed, free, moddable, , TEXT-ONLY sandbox management NSFW game"
and
"This game is complete: all features, bugfixes, polish, balancing, and originally planned stories are finished. But improvements and community-made contributions are still being added continuously to the game."

How is that so hard to understand?
The main post has been literally saying that since the very first release back in october 2020 (it was just a skeleton of the game at that time), so, following your logic, it should've received "complete" status back then with everything after that being (as you call it) "DLC". AND you're doing your best ignoring the fact that the latest "completed" version has some gamebreaking bugs (I'm not gonna mention stuff like clearly broken rng, balancing issues in the latest versions etc. since they might as well be intentional). I don't know about whatever that version is on the discord, but if the last "completed" official version has such bugs, then it's not really "completed", and it won't be completed, considering that EVERY OFFICIAL source this game was developed/marketed on has been DEAD for an almost a year now. Playing escapism and pretending that it's a finished product won't change that fact.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Broke out the utterly moronic "somebody posted something on the internet so it's definitely true" pseudo-argument.
Right. I have a spectacular investment opportunity involving a bridge in Brooklyn for you. Given I posted that and it's therefore clearly true, please convert you life's savings to Dogecoin and transfer them to wallet s3r10u$lyy0uz0z4llyd0d3s3rv3b31ngm0ck3df0rth4tl3v30f1di0cy to claim your bridge.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes