Sep 20, 2020
How do you make anything sexual happen? My characters don't want to do it despite my best efforts and after some time the sex-related button completely disappears!

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Updating this dead thread to post the image pack I've been working on the past few weeks.

Since I've had time to mess around with NovelAI's image generation, I thought it would be most applicable in this type of context, as a sort of guided pinup generator. The ultimate aim is to have at least 2 images for each race based on background, with extras for breast sizes, faces, and generic for that race.
I've got a lot of the humans (all 4), neko, and elves, and a small amount for orcs, drow, and werewolves (werewolves in this pack are basically just humans with wolf ears and wolf tails). All the images for magic traits are locked behind the mystic background, but I'll probably move them out to be independent in the future.
The imagemeta files for each race have the remaining work that needs to be done if you want an idea of what's in currently vs. what's left to implement.
I'll probably post updates here as I continue to flesh it out.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Updating this dead thread to post the image pack I've been working on the past few weeks.

Since I've had time to mess around with NovelAI's image generation, I thought it would be most applicable in this type of context, as a sort of guided pinup generator. The ultimate aim is to have at least 2 images for each race based on background, with extras for breast sizes, faces, and generic for that race.
I've got a lot of the humans (all 4), neko, and elves, and a small amount for orcs, drow, and werewolves (werewolves in this pack are basically just humans with wolf ears and wolf tails). All the images for magic traits are locked behind the mystic background, but I'll probably move them out to be independent in the future.
The imagemeta files for each race have the remaining work that needs to be done if you want an idea of what's in currently vs. what's left to implement.
I'll probably post updates here as I continue to flesh it out.
Good job. Some preview will be appreciated.
Also, are they NSFW? :p

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Good job. Some preview will be appreciated.
Also, are they NSFW? :p
Strictly speaking, no they are technically SFW as there is no explicit content, but I wouldn't be caught dead looking at these in the office if you know what I mean. Also, I generated everything strictly using text prompts, so expect some AI jank in there. I tried to filter out the nonsense, but some extra fingers or whatever probably slipped through somewhere. The AI has a rough time with some stuff (bows for instance).

Here's one image from each race I've done so far as reference:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Update for the AIGen pack:
Kingdom, Vale, and Desert humans are mostly finished, all backgrounds save for Mythical (I have no clue what to do for this yet), Unemployed, and Slave are covered.
Magic traits have been moved out of the Mystic background and are now standalone. I will likely separate them later into base and master level magic, but for now there are 2 images per race to cover each magic element.
Redid a few of the titanic/huge breasts for most races.

Some of the backgrounds are trickier to generate appropriate images for than I thought. The AI model doesn't seem to know what most tools are, so Laborer is mostly buff girls carrying stuff, Artisan has girls with balls of yarn, and Woodsman is just girls in plaid shirts. Wildman tends to be girls with some derpy looking animals or holding a piece of fruit or whatever, and Nomad is based around camping. I still have no fucking clue what I'm doing with Informer.
Let me know if anything is broken or looks like shit, I'm planning on doing Sea humans, neko, and orcs next.

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
Fellow pervs,

AIGen pack update:
Good and/or bad news - Due to an excess of time (and possibly chromosomes), I've combed over many of the early images in the pack and realized that the quality of a lot of them (especially the kingdom and vale humans) are quite bad. As such, I've started generating new, higher-quality images to replace those that I think are particularly shitty. Ultimately what this means is that the quality, but not the quantity, of images in the pack is generally improving.
I've also added many images for elves and nekos, and some for werewolves.

Link here (just under 900 images currently):

To give a few examples of the quality disparity I wrote about:

TLDR: The full body tag for NovelAI creates some truly fucked up faces.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Fellow pervs,

AIGen pack update:
Good and/or bad news - Due to an excess of time (and possibly chromosomes), I've combed over many of the early images in the pack and realized that the quality of a lot of them (especially the kingdom and vale humans) are quite bad. As such, I've started generating new, higher-quality images to replace those that I think are particularly shitty. Ultimately what this means is that the quality, but not the quantity, of images in the pack is generally improving.
I've also added many images for elves and nekos, and some for werewolves.

Link here (just under 900 images currently):

To give a few examples of the quality disparity I wrote about:

TLDR: The full body tag for NovelAI creates some truly fucked up faces.
Nice hands LMAO

mfcg1754

Dec 5, 2021
I've returned to peddle more AI Generated smut.
Just in time for the start of the holiday season, I've mostly finished the choco elves (i.e. Drow).
Some previews:
I've also begun work on Angels and Demons:
I've gone through and updated Knights, Nobles, Royals, Adventurers,and Mercenaries for most races that I've done so far as well. Sea humans are almost done too. More to come soon.

Link to latest (just over 1K images):

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
this game isnt abandoned the creator is just busy and updates are slow
Any source to back-up your claim? I hope it's not "your wishes". :rolleyes:
The cutoff this forum uses is about 3 months, I believe.
I'm not sure about that, the "Abandoned" tag on this forum normally used accurately.
The argument about this specific one, "Is it 'Finished', or 'Abandoned'", but that's more about your perceptions.

Edit: by "accurately", I meant it'll only get "Abandoned" tag when the game is Abandoned. Like a statement or something solid.
Like there're literally games releasing updates once per year :ROFLMAO:
I don't think Moderators following updates themselves.

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'm not sure about that, the "Abandoned" tag on this forum normally used accurately.
Depends on what you mean by "accurately" - AFAIK it's pretty much written somewhere in the rules that 3+ months without releases or other meaningful signs of life from the dev means eligibility for it.

*Also* AFAIK it's something a moderator needs to add by hand so obviously there's a fair bit of room for interpretation and just plain not noticing/remembering.

Jan 14, 2019
I thought the creator said the game was "Complete", since his intention was to create a system that allows others to mod their own missions, units or other additions to his mechanistic skeleton.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I thought the creator said the game was "Complete", since his intention was to create a system that allows others to mod their own missions, units or other additions to his mechanistic skeleton.
He did and it is according to the creator.
There was an argument around this awhile back, and like I said, it really depends on your perception:
  • Does finish a game frame, but not follow up with contents means "Completed" or "Abandoned" to you?
  • Did the dev claim they only intended to create a platform/ tool? Hence there was never a "game" to be finished, but they've completed their task / goal?
Tho it's quite pointless, since the result is the same: We'd only get what we got, there won't be follow-ups, unless someone else pick it up.

Arkady

May 15, 2018
He did and it is according to the creator.
The creator said it was "complete" when he released the intial version. Considering he got all the way to v1.8.3 before dropping off the face of the Earth, and those weren't just bug fixes, it almopst looks like he didn't drink his own Kool-Aid. And his Git still listed stuff that needed implementing when he dropped off the face off the Earth.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes