Mod Ren'Py Abandoned FOTM - Sex>Grind

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Llamamann is the last update ready yet bro?
Im sorry, it is not. ive been super focused on my own game. I'm not really feeling FOTM right now.
but! that doesn't mean its dead. in fact I would like to open the door to any collaborators who are interested. I currently have the next update layed out, it just needs to be written. if anyones interested, pm me. I think i will tag this as "on hold" for now.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
FOTM - Sex>Grind [2.5 beta][SerialNumberComics] [Modder: Llamamann] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:
Modder / Remaker: Llamamann

Original Win Size: 1.81 GB
Original Mac Size: 1.80 GB

Compressed Win/Linux Size: 989 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 972 MB

Compressed using the following tools:

YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Im sorry, it is not. ive been super focused on my own game. I'm not really feeling FOTM right now.
but! that doesn't mean its dead. in fact I would like to open the door to any collaborators who are interested. I currently have the next update layed out, it just needs to be written. if anyones interested, pm me. I think i will tag this as "on hold" for now.
So Llama!
Have I been working in vain?
These two new scenes that I prepared for your MOD (Lee's and JAX's) are taking me almost three months of my life!
Will they be in vain ???

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I think we should all move on from FOTM. Just release the update even if it's unfinished and let's get this all over with. Nobody (collaborators) is coming to save Melinda anymore. Atleast we'll get to see some of your renders before we wave goodbye to her.

I'm happy you're making your own game and it looks nice. But once you go down that path, you'll completely forget this project, because that's what every other dev around here usually do. You won't find any time to work on this. So it's better you wrap this up first and then move on to your own.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
I think we should all move on from FOTM. Just release the update even if it's unfinished and let's get this all over with. Nobody (collaborators) is coming to save Melinda anymore. Atleast we'll get to see some of your renders before we wave goodbye to her.

I'm happy you're making your own game and it looks nice. But once you go down that path, you'll completely forget this project, because that's what every other dev around here usually do. You won't find any time to work on this. So it's better you wrap this up first and then move on to your own.
True shit!!!

cib64

Apr 7, 2021
i took it out. it was getting in the way of delivering a lot of content
So, I'm going to guess that there is no way to get rid of ntr scenes. I was really enjoying your work with the game up to that point, i just couldn't continue further.

I just wanted to thank you for making a less grind mod for the game. I wish you kept the disable button for ntr, but it's your creation, so you decide how you want it to look and work. Good luck on your future work.

Reactions: ZimInvader

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
At least one more update on this mod would be awesome
In the most polite way possible, the Dev has told everyone he's not going to be focusing on this right now.

I understand when we lose passion for something but people want us to feel obligated regardless. It's misery to work on something laborious when our heart isn't in it.

Let it go folks. Thank the Dev, and if possible support his new project.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
In the most polite way possible, the Dev has told everyone he's not going to be focusing on this right now.

I understand when we lose passion for something but people want us to feel obligated regardless. It's misery to work on something laborious when our heart isn't in it.

Let it go folks. Thank the Dev, and if possible support his new project.
But not abandoned. I really do mean its on hold. I am actively searching for people interested in continuing this project. This was my very first project, and I just read online what I needed to do to make it, so anyone can do it. What I'm envisioning is that I could produce the mod. I would take care of coding the scenes into the game. building the games and distributing it here.

Talented people are making awesome fan art, like cosmo k. What I need from anyone who wants to contribute is the writing the scenes and getting them ready for renpy. you really just have to download ren'py, play the tutorial, and then unpack FOTM and then start playing around with stuff. bring me a scene ready to copy and paste into the game and ill make it work in the game. (I know far too much about the tangled spaghetti mess that is FOTM) so dm me, and i have a discord set up for anyone who wants to collaborate.

Just like me when I started this; if you want this mod made, do it. But you're in luck, cuz I'll help. (y)

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes