YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
From the Patreon messages, it seems there is a way to get to the Epilogue without playing the books. But without them on the same save you lose some of it.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I think you have too. I would recommend playing though the love route thought it's different after book 1. But a work around is finding a save file before book 3 ends and then choosing love. Or find a save file from someone
Damn, I had bunch of old saves in each book love and slave just before the end for almost two years. And at one point not long before 1.0 was out I deleted all of this :/ Guess it's time for a replay the whole game.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So. Is this game gonna ever be 1.0 and also done? I keep waiting for the "final" 1.0 but it just keeps not happening...
The original story is done.
So if that is what you are asking for, you can take it already. The "final" 1.0 was already delivered long ago.

If you are waiting for nothing extra being added anymore though, you are in bad luck:
All being added now is because fans asked for more.
So the only way it will stop, is if people stop asking for more. Which won't happen for a while.

In other words,

The game itself is fully complete, everything being added is all bonus dlc.

Reactions: DarkDank

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
All being added now is because fans asked for more.
Except that isn't entirely true. When the story was completed they literally had the post saying there was more they wanted to do and that they would likely come back with more updates later. The game even had some elements in it that had notes when you clicked them like "perhaps in a later build".

There were some disagreements behind the scenes on what the next project would be so later ended up becoming sooner and they decided to just go back and continue working on the things they wanted to do from the beginning, including the time travel mechanic that we now see included in the epilogue content.

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Except that isn't entirely true. When the story was completed they literally had the post saying there was more they wanted to do and that they would likely come back with more updates later. The game even had some elements in it that had notes when you clicked them like "perhaps in a later build".

There were some disagreements behind the scenes on what the next project would be so later ended up becoming sooner and they decided to just go back and continue working on the things they wanted to do from the beginning, including the time travel mechanic that we now see included in the epilogue content.
There's time travel in the epilogue?? Haven't noticed any, what did I miss?

kuindai

Oct 22, 2022
oh, it would be nice if in the first act they sailed away to the second tribe, otherwise there is super little content for the first arc compared to the rest of the chapters

Reactions: DemonLord98
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes