F1forhalp

SOTD: Wokain - Natural Enemy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
You need to have choses the "right" options in order to open up Ikki's additional dialog options, starting all the way back in the first area during the snow storm. The answers are mostly obvious, but if you need specific instruction, using the search function in this thread with the keywords Ikki & choice/choices will probably get you some useful results.
to perv down on little girls, the most obvious would be the most perv choice, if there is. so, you tell the girl that you like small boobs, or the likes, you be ambiguous instead of saying No, and so on. MiTy have done a decent job giving everyone who wants to avoid that erm, 'darker' path, a stack of exit choices. funny enough, i bet noone of the accursed patreon staff did ever play any of what they host.

Reactions: mrttao

luffylord

Apr 20, 2018
So I started playing this game after a long time. That ember island is it harem ending? and is it still in development? How many more girls will be added to the ember island?

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Uh.. how do I end Book 1 on the Slave route?

I'm not getting any extra prompts anywhere to stop with this clickfest. What do I do?

Ending #1:
  • Method 1:
    • Respect is below 21 or Public walks is below 15
  • Method 2:
    • Respect = 21 and Public walks = 15
    • Outside
Ending #2:
  • Inside

"Inside"? "Outside"? "Respect is below 21 or Public walks is below 15"?? Those two things are below those numbers for a large portion of the start of the game. Shouldn't that mean that ending happens immediately? Does it mean to say below or equal to?

Aug 20, 2021

I'm not getting any extra prompts anywhere to stop with this clickfest. What do I do?

Ending #1:
  • Method 1:
  • Method 2:
    • Outside
Ending #2:
  • Inside

"Inside"? "Outside"? "Respect is below 21 or Public walks is below 15"?? Those two things are below those numbers for a large portion of the start of the game. Shouldn't that mean that ending happens immediately? Does it mean to say below or equal to?
Hm... Have you gone to the Mountain and called out to the Spirit yet? That may be the prompt you need at that point.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022

Ending #1:
  • Method 1:
  • Method 2:
    • Outside
Ending #2:
  • Inside

But you don't have the option to summon the Spirit on top of the mountain ?

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
Hm... Have you gone to the Mountain and called out to the Spirit yet? That may be the prompt you need at that point.
But you don't have the option to summon the Spirit on top of the mountain ?
Ugh. Yes, this was it. Thank you.

Bit annoyed that moving on in the game is practically a secret. I thought I had to click through all those objectives first.

Reactions: Shad0wB

Esora

May 23, 2021
hey i have a problem with the firenation story, when they get on the island, at the first night when a bunch of spirit come to talk to you in your dreams, the game display a tree image, and nothing to do, the game is just soft-lock on that image

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
hey i have a problem with the firenation story, when they get on the island, at the first night when a bunch of spirit come to talk to you in your dreams, the game display a tree image, and nothing to do, the game is just soft-lock on that image
you should have yellow balls of light or something like that, you find true and false memories with them.

TotalIndifference

Aug 21, 2021
Do saves just go bad after a certain time? I've copied all mine into the new saves folder and they just don't show up? What gives? Is it something with the persistent file, or what?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes