Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Is Ikki always smiling during the sex scenes?
Would love to see her have a fucked stupid O face, but it's always a big dumb grin.
Let's make it lewder!
There's time travel in the epilogue?? Haven't noticed any, what did I miss?
Talk to whichever spirit in your cabin on the island. Night time only I believe. It's still in a very bare bones, unfinished state.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Um... not everyone wants them as grannies dude. I ALWAYS use the youth potions.
I'm with you on the youth potions, but I can understand where the other person is coming from.

Their bodies should look youthful during youth potions, but should probably be wrinkly when theyre old
I personally do not like grannies, though I do like MILFs (Pema is bae) but who am I to judge another person's fetish, so I do think its valid to expect the grannies to have granny bodies

LewdUser69

Mar 9, 2020
Talk to whichever spirit in your cabin on the island. Night time only I believe. It's still in a very bare bones, unfinished state.
Hmm, I see no such option in the cabin. Is there some renpy state variable I could toggle to enable this?

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
No idea. I haven't tampered with my game in any way. I just played it and the option is in my cabin at night.
View attachment 2165063 View attachment 2165067
Hrmmm. I just tested this feature in newest version and it looks like they finished implementing the time travel. Books 1 and 3 are fully explorable. Book 2 you have to do a little talking around with Azula before you get the option to leave. If she says she wants to blow you, argue with her and pick sex and cum inside. You get an impregnation animation that plays and I think that's what triggered the option for me to leave again.

Reactions: Phase_01

TotalIndifference

Aug 21, 2021
I just found out they kept going after saying the game was complete. I've downloaded the latest build, but my saves are all gone. What do?

Takir143

Jan 20, 2021
Hey I have a question, maybe someone know how I can in book 4 (love route) fuck Ikki in this location right after the swamp? I would appreciate any help.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Hey I have a question, maybe someone know how I can in book 4 (love route) fuck Ikki in this location right after the swamp? I would appreciate any help.
The cutscene is in the Airtemple Island location, at the very end of the game (just before the introduction to the epilogue). Meet Ikki in the pavilion ;)

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
You need to have choses the "right" options in order to open up Ikki's additional dialog options, starting all the way back in the first area during the snow storm. The answers are mostly obvious, but if you need specific instruction, using the search function in this thread with the keywords Ikki & choice/choices will probably get you some useful results.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
i have only the option for the naga or the spirit
As kDarcsen wrote, you must first show interest in this type of "activity";) There are a few optional dialogues that you should have a certain way, just go back to the save from before the blizzard that you wait with Korra in the cave and read the dialogues carefully :D

Reactions: Booblover68
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes