seipher

Sep 30, 2017
Good day, excuse me, do you know where I can get the cg of the game or how can I extract them from the game itself?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
How Can i get Ikki sexy swimsuit sex scence form ver 1.0.2b. I still can't find it ,pls somebody help me.
As I understand it, you had all the previous "close" scenes with Ikki? the one you asked about takes place in the cave where you were looking for the treasure before, there are probably no other requirements that you need to meet, just visit this cave from time to time and choose the options to interact with Ikki.

aleijado

Jun 19, 2021
How Can i get Ikki sexy swimsuit sex scence form ver 1.0.2b. I still can't find it ,pls somebody help me.
For who is having this problem, i found out why, some scenes do not appear if you used the shortcut, you need to make all the choices with ikki

Jun1000

Feb 19, 2019
For who is having this problem, i found out why, some scenes do not appear if you used the shortcut, you need to make all the choices with ikki
What choices exactly? I took her to the boulder, the snake statue and finally burried the treasure. after that she leaves and never shows up in the grotto. talking to her on the beach isn't possible anymore. if you could help us be grateful

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
What choices exactly? I took her to the boulder, the snake statue and finally burried the treasure. after that she leaves and never shows up in the grotto. talking to her on the beach isn't possible anymore. if you could help us be grateful
You need to play Book 4 Love from the beginning and make all the choices that suggest you're into girls like Ikki, starting with a convo choice in the snow storm.

Reactions: splamo and Jun1000

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
I love this game! :$ :)
Pregnancy only on the Love route...? :O
i want pregnant azula on the slave route... :$ :))

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
Do saves just go bad after a certain time? I've copied all mine into the new saves folder and they just don't show up? What gives? Is it something with the persistent file, or what?
When you update the game some branches of the game changes the developer on this in the game the old save may not work.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
When you update the game some branches of the game changes the developer on this in the game the old save may not work.
That's right, saves on Book 1 and Book 2 don't work, saves on Book 3 - some work, some don't. Of the fourth - all I had - worked properly.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Don't mean to be a pain but I caught a spelling mistake in book 4, does the dev have a way to report bugs and such?

Reactions: mrttao

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
how many ending have the book 4 for the love route ? i finished the game with the ending when you marry korra and jinora and go to the fire island

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
how many ending have the book 4 for the love route ? i finished the game with the ending when you marry korra and jinora and go to the fire island
100% you still end up marrying one or the other, it seems then the other one doesn't show up on Ember Island. BTW - I don't advise you to try ... Jinora's (in my case) face when the MC got married to Korra - I immediately went back to the old saves and tried to get a "perfect ending".

Reactions: PussMaster

ouda

Apr 30, 2018
100% you still end up marrying one or the other, it seems then the other one doesn't show up on Ember Island. BTW - I don't advise you to try ... Jinora's (in my case) face when the MC got married to Korra - I immediately went back to the old saves and tried to get a "perfect ending".
thanks for the answer

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes