zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I've got a question about book 2 love route - there is a choice to lock Lia up in the prison or set her free. While locking her gives possibility of her scenes, are there any benefits for setting her free?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I've got a question about book 2 love route - there is a choice to lock Lia up in the prison or set her free. While locking her gives possibility of her scenes, are there any benefits for setting her free?
You can meet her later in the streets and have some fun.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Man we seriously need MOAR Pema content in Ember Island maybe a threesome with Tenzin and MC would be an idea. Favourite milf so far.
Glad to see another cultured Pema enjoyer :BootyTime: honestly she needs a threesome mmf scene

A cuckquean/swinging scene with Lin, MC, Pema, and Tenzin would be hot as well

I really hope we get more slave route updates, would have so much potential for Pema content

TotalIndifference

Aug 21, 2021
When you update the game some branches of the game changes the developer on this in the game the old save may not work.
I'm not missing a few, old saves. I'm missing all my relatively recent saves. When I download 1.0.2b and copy/paste the 1.0.0c saves file into the games folder, no saves show up in the game.

Dauntless304

Oct 30, 2022
Sharing a collection of saves Book1 Love, Book2 Love & Book3 Slave all done in 1.0.2b.

Saves start from Page 15/Save 151 to avoid anyone needing to overwrite saves.( just keep clicking next after page 9)

I've intentionally saved a whole bunch throughout the plot of each one incase someone wants to start from a specific part of the plot.Apologies for awful naming standards.

Working on Book 4 Love :D, hope this helps someone.

SezRaipiffar

Sep 14, 2022
can we just talk about how much fun, that crude ass crab game was?
it was ridiculous!
i ended up being "oh yeah... im fucking tophs loli cunt ...again WOOHOO" and the music of the arena set in, and i am not even bulshitting you right now, i was emotionally moved, kind of roleplaying as this coach/trainer of these fucking crabs.

it was not jsut optional, it had nothing to do with the story
and i loved it regardless

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
can we just talk about how much fun, that crude ass crab game was?
it was ridiculous!
i ended up being "oh yeah... im fucking tophs loli cunt ...again WOOHOO" and the music of the arena set in, and i am not even bulshitting you right now, i was emotionally moved, kind of roleplaying as this coach/trainer of these fucking crabs.

it was not jsut optional, it had nothing to do with the story
and i loved it regardless
ive never played pokemon cuz i thought it seemed boring, but after playing the crab game i feel like i might actually like pokemon :LOL:

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Excuse me, How to make korra pregnant in slave route?
I click at ponder life and time skip to night time, Jinora not show up and korra is not pregnant
I have no idea what did I miss?

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
100% you still end up marrying one or the other, it seems then the other one doesn't show up on Ember Island. BTW - I don't advise you to try ... Jinora's (in my case) face when the MC got married to Korra - I immediately went back to the old saves and tried to get a "perfect ending".
thanks for the answer
I married both, and they both show up at ember island
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
did they add new loli content? and its the game close to be finished? also its been waaay to much time since I played this love route has less content than slave route right? or it depends on the book? cause I remeber that the island with Azula was in one path only

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes