Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
There is so much space for more content in book 5

Spoiler : You have time travel back to previous books 1~4 the story is after your leave (that is how girls know what they know and keep a secret true the game ) example is secret knowledge of Katara
Can i unlock it with slave route ??? Im planning to play the game with all slave routes

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
do i need to beat all book in love route or just book 4
You can play all of them but you can beat only book 4 and its working

Word of advice if you play only book 4 and go to book 5 all of your choices in book 1,2,3 are set to default
For example : in main cast in book 5 you will encounter Azula , but if you will confess love to Mai in book 2 , Azula will hange places with Mai

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Can i unlock it with slave route ??? Im planning to play the game with all slave routes
No book 5 is love route only , in Slave route at the end if you make the right choices you will get an end sex scene with your girls thats it

blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
this game is good but now it's finished , any possibility we will get a grown version of the character like Nickelodeon Avatar: The Last Airbender - Smoke and Shadow ? in the part II of this Game ! . will be very interesting can some one in discord discus this idea with the Game Dev !

Boboss000

Jul 20, 2021
Just curious i search for walkthrough for slave route book 2 in thsi thread and the questions is being ignored why is that ? No one tried to answer that question

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Just curious i search for walkthrough for slave route book 2 in thsi thread and the questions is being ignored why is that ? No one tried to answer that question
I don't think there's a complete walkthrough out there. I also believe there is no walkthrough needed, as you can't do anything wrong.
The chance of getting stuck is almost zero, if you follow the story.

Reactions: Shad0wB and Mr.Z

joe nemo

May 6, 2018
this game is good but now it's finished , any possibility we will get a grown version of the character like Nickelodeon Avatar: The Last Airbender - Smoke and Shadow ? in the part II of this Game ! . will be very interesting can some one in discord discus this idea with the Game Dev !
They have already selected a new game, although they have been hush hush about it. I think the Patreon favorite was a Ben 10 game while one of the developers was leaning towards something else. There is also 18teen titans that Marty is creating as a side project.

groudor

Feb 3, 2018
They have already selected a new game, although they have been hush hush about it. I think the Patreon favorite was a Ben 10 game while one of the developers was leaning towards something else. There is also 18teen titans that Marty is creating as a side project.
you're right, CBob wanted dragon prince as winner of the poll but his patreons chose otherwise. Guess even now is not happy with the situation o_O
I hope he will follow his desires 'cause there are plenty of ben10 games and dragon prince have many opportunities for fun stories and sexy characters

Georgio556

May 30, 2022
Is there a file that records read text? Trying to upgrade versions, but the new version doesn't have the read text. It seems to just overwrite the persistent file upon loading it up, so I don't know if it's located elsewhere?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
No book 5 is love route only
Book.....5? There is one? xD

Played through the entirety of the Slave Route and not gonna lie that bit of epilogue we got was....not good imo. I expected more to see after all the trouble to corrupt the girls.
All we got was to see them in their granny state and fuck them with a youth potion....not to mention all the kids we must have fathered find no mention again....so yeah. The game was awesome up to the point in the slave route. The ending very lackluster.

Played through the love route afterwards up to the early beginning of book 4 with wheel chair korra and stopped because I dreaded the ending xD.

Book 5 worth it?

you're right, CBob wanted dragon prince as winner of the poll but his patreons chose otherwise. Guess even now is not happy with the situation o_O
I hope he will follow his desires 'cause there are plenty of ben10 games and dragon prince have many opportunities for fun stories and sexy characters
What even is Dragon Prince? Had to look it up and never saw it before.
Guess the patreons were like me and chose Ben10 because of it.
I mean there is potential even in a Ben10 Universe. Never saw one of the plenty Ben10 games as well to be honest.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
In my opinion YES
Install gallery mode and just look through scenes if you get interested play book 5
Took the time now to read a few pages back. Is Book 5 Love route even finished? xD

IdarksoulsI mentioned that we will get a book 5 for slave route as well so pretty stoked for this buuuut thats far in the future.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes