jdwag123

Jul 17, 2021
I vaguely remember being able to get young jinora pregnant in the slave route. I was wondering if my mind is going crazy and I can’t remember things correctly or you were never able to do that and still can’t. Please let me know if that is possible. Thanks.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I vaguely remember being able to get young jinora pregnant in the slave route. I was wondering if my mind is going crazy and I can’t remember things correctly or you were never able to do that and still can’t. Please let me know if that is possible. Thanks.
Nope.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You're going crazy, your dark desires are taking over your memories

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I hope that Mity just expands on the demo where the Omnitrix takes Ben of Ben 10 to alternate realities rather than turning him into an alien. In any case, here's the results of the poll. Kim Possible actually won, 18Titans was ruled out since it's an ongoing side project of Marty.
How recent is this poll? Also I can’t lie, even though Kim Possible is one of the best choices off of that list, I’m sad at how there could have finally been a good Naruto/Dragonball game. I know a lot of people don’t care about it but RWBY would have been great to.

Are there a lot of Characters in Kim Possible? I can remember Kim, Shego, Cheerleading girl and Kim’s mom. Idk if I’d care about anyone else

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Hey uh.. I'm positive that in book 3 love I told Toph I want kids and also came inside Katara during date, and yet neither of them were pregnant in the end. What's going on?

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Hey uh.. I'm positive that in book 3 love I told Toph I want kids and also came inside Katara during date, and yet neither of them were pregnant in the end. What's going on?
uh, try doing it multiple times.. no one really knows when they're gonna get pregnant if you only came inside once or twice..

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
what about suki mentioning the contraceptives she was giving toph during the book 3 climax scenes?

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You need to "try harder" ;D besides, you may have accidentally chosen a certain "option" in book 5...

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
It's funny though... my MC was the father of Izumi, Lin, Tenzin and the children of Jinora & Korra... one way or another we have a paradox, no doubt described in psychology, and a really "uncommon" situation for the MC himself XD

I think next time I'll stick with Toph, Mai and Katara, somehow I don't like this whole Jinora and Korra situation

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
You need to "try harder" ;D besides, you may have accidentally chosen a certain "option" in book 5...
Didn't play Book 5 yet, I'm actually doing love route full play from the beginning to play it. As I played some time ago i thought it would be good to see the whole thing again. So really, the reason is I didn't repeat scenes enough times?

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
I hated in book 4 you have to fight her. every time i try to block after you hit her. the block won't respond.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Didn't play Book 5 yet, I'm actually doing love route full play from the beginning to play it. As I played some time ago i thought it would be good to see the whole thing again. So really, the reason is I didn't repeat scenes enough times?
Seems like.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes