Frianko

Dec 9, 2020
can someone upload the older hardware version to gofile or something that doesnt limits the download speed?

Georgiy1108

Jun 11, 2018
Not for me. I'm glad Marty finally decided to take some time off. It seems cbob vanished again (some months by now) and for a one-man development we get plenty of content I'd say.

PS
I'm not blaming cbob, I fear he has some serous health issues.
Where can I find the full of the second gif?

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
I think it's good idea for Mity to take some time off. Wouldn't want him to get burned out now! Not like Jan is that far off anyway. One thing I was wondering is that book 5 has only neutral content and whether there is any intent to add love and slave to it..? Not that book 5 is lacking... Just a thought.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Anyone upload the new game their working on yet?
https://f95zone.to/threads/18titans-v1-2-0-mity.69562/
Been available for a while now, which is good news because it means you have a decent chunk of content to play.
They haven't started development on their new game yet.

18Titans is the side game of one of the devs, its not their new main project, just something one of them is working on while they sort out their plan for their next FET-level game

gamermonky221

Jul 21, 2022
oke i just got a new pc can somone mabye get me a savefile from mid book 2 pls the fire nation like not to far in but not to early you get what a mean.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I am gonna be on high copium that MITY will one day come back and do a parody of the new Avatar Studios stuff, like the third Avatar, the Gaang grown up movies, the Zuko movie, etc

But it probably won't happen :HideThePain:

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
I am gonna be on high copium that MITY will one day come back and do a parody of the new Avatar Studios stuff, like the third Avatar, the Gaang grown up movies, the Zuko movie, etc

But it probably won't happen :HideThePain:
The new avatar kind of conflicts with FET though, since I'm pretty sure the MC is supposed to be the avatar right after Korra.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes