Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
You can completely skip over any loli content.
Seriously. It's a pretty obvious dialogue option early in. Don't tell Korra you like younger girls when carrying her through the snow and you won't get any loli content for the entire game. Options won't even pop up for it. That one dialogue option is the pivotal moment that determines whether or not it exists for the rest of the playthrough.

Passing on the entire game over something that is just one dialogue option away from basically becoming completely nonexistent is kind of retarded.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I vaguely remember being able to get young jinora pregnant in the slave route. I was wondering if my mind is going crazy and I can’t remember things correctly or you were never able to do that and still can’t. Please let me know if that is possible. Thanks.
I wish. But nope. You can have a threesome with her and pregnant Pema at the end of the route though.

my MC was the father of Izumi, Lin, Tenzin and the children of Jinora & Korra... one way or another we have a paradox
Technically, I think Zuko is Izumi's father, Aang is Lin's, Tenzin's, and Kya's father. Then some rando air bender is the father of Korra and Jionora's kids. The MC is just the spirit in all the bodies.

Last edited:
Reactions: PussMaster

Rm51

May 9, 2018
Poor Bumi doesn't get a mention. :LOL:

And in the FET "continuity", Sokka is Suyin's father. (It's a throwaway line that the MC says to Toph.)

Reactions: splamo

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
I wish. But nope. You can have a threesome with her and pregnant Pema at the end of the route though.

Technically, I think Zuko is Izumi's father, Aang is Lin's, Tenzin's, and Kya's father. Then some rando air bender is the father of Korra and Jionora's kids. The MC is just the spirit in all the bodies.
Technically - yes, but ... with (MC) fully aware of what we're doing, we're fucking our own daughter and granddaughters. In addition, we are the "father" of potential great-grandchildren. To be clear - it's a fairly common fantasy, I have no problem with it, I even think it's a pretty "hot" idea. It's just that when I go through the game again, it won't impregnate Jinora.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Well thats disappointing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not for me. I'm glad Marty finally decided to take some time off. It seems cbob vanished again (some months by now) and for a one-man development we get plenty of content I'd say.

PS
I'm not blaming cbob, I fear he has some serous health issues.

F1forhalp

4th St. Niteowls - Because Of Once Upon A Time
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Not for me. I'm glad Marty finally decided to take some time off. It seems cbob vanished again (some months by now) and for a one-man development we get plenty of content I'd say.

PS
I'm not blaming cbob, I fear he has some serous health issues.
i recall Marty had been talking about code cleanups and whatnot on occasion, for some time now. maybe it doesn't take as much 'brain time' so he can have his cooldown.. recharge he calls it, might be exactly that.

with cBob, maybe he'll be somewhat more active (to a degree) if/when they decided on their next MiTy project. i can imagine hitting roadblocks if i were to write a story for a game theme i don't like, and his favourite iirc didn't make it.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
At least it sounds like we'll get something in January and won't be hung out to dry until February. So cleanup this month and then we get some new stuff to look forward to next month in a better running build of the game.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I'm still hoping Chekov's Piss to come to fruition in one of these post game updates. We get more Ikki content in the majority of these updates, she's introduced with a pee fascination, we pee near her and with her, and we've peed on girls in previous books. I just want to peepee on Ikki. Crossing my fingers.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm still hoping Chekov's Piss to come to fruition in one of these post game updates. We get more Ikki content in the majority of these updates, she's introduced with a pee fascination, we pee near her and with her, and we've peed on girls in previous books. I just want to peepee on Ikki. Crossing my fingers.
imagine peeing in Pema's mouth while she's squatting and pissing herself, then Tenzin walks in on it
then he joins mc, and after they piss, they both cum in her mouth

and maybe she kisses Ikki or Jinora and feeds that cum into her mouth

of course for Ikki lovers this could be swapped

:devilish:

Reactions: darlic
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes