blackdad7

Apr 27, 2018
Sharing a collection of saves Book1 Love, Book2 Love & Book3 Slave all done in 1.0.2b.

Saves start from Page 15/Save 151 to avoid anyone needing to overwrite saves.( just keep clicking next after page 9)

I've intentionally saved a whole bunch throughout the plot of each one incase someone wants to start from a specific part of the plot.Apologies for awful naming standards.

Working on Book 4 Love :D, hope this helps someone.
are those sparate save like start game than play book 1 , then again new game with book 2 start - or just finish book1 then in same save move to book 2 ? because at the end you can revisit in all your prv books & it it will be how you finish the book .

Surgeon

Aug 22, 2021
How do I trigger the Halloween scenes? Am at the epilogue island with, what look to me, like the dummied down version of the books mentioned in the thread despite having save files of each book.

Dauntless304

Oct 30, 2022
are those sparate save like start game than play book 1 , then again new game with book 2 start - or just finish book1 then in same save move to book 2 ? because at the end you can revisit in all your prv books & it it will be how you finish the book .
They're a continuation. Play book 1, then continue onto 2 etc. Intention is to allow someone to pickup the plot from a certain point.

Reactions: blackdad7

Rm51

May 9, 2018
100% you still end up marrying one or the other, it seems then the other one doesn't show up on Ember Island. BTW - I don't advise you to try ... Jinora's (in my case) face when the MC got married to Korra - I immediately went back to the old saves and tried to get a "perfect ending".
Yeah, it's hard to pick only one when the other immediately bursts into tears and mostly disappears from then on. (Also, when trying out Korra only, Pema telling you she thinks you chose wrong. :ROFLMAO:) I am sorry, bundle of pixels and code!

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Yeah, it's hard to pick only one when the other immediately bursts into tears and mostly disappears from then on. (Also, when trying out Korra only, Pema telling you she thinks you chose wrong. :ROFLMAO:) I am sorry, bundle of pixels and code!
Haha... such words are probably the greatest praise for the creators of this game :D They should be proud that they did something that can evoke similar feelings, right?

Reactions: PussMaster

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
You can pick both you know

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
WTF are you talking about there is only one and correct option : HOUSE BOTH !!!
No offence i'm just joking but for real for me it's both

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
WTF are you talking about there is only one and correct option : HOUSE BOTH !!!
No offence i'm just joking but for real for me it's both
The way they phrase it, to me sounds like they're trying all options across multiple runs seeing how they differ. Using wording like "when trying out Korra only" kind of makes that seem obvious. Otherwise, yeah, both is the way to go.

Reactions: Mr.Z

F1forhalp

4th St. Niteowls - Because Of Once Upon A Time
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well, completionists will have to play all variants, for the sake of completeness. obviously i picked both on first run, because i'm that greedy :whistle: but i'll definitely do 'solo' runs in the future, i.e. trying to have all the various paths and turns the game has to offer, played through.

Reactions: SezRaipiffar

Rm51

May 9, 2018
The way they phrase it, to me sounds like they're trying all options across multiple runs seeing how they differ. Using wording like "when trying out Korra only" kind of makes that seem obvious. Otherwise, yeah, both is the way to go.
Yep! Really, it'd be hard to pick between either, but I wanted to see what happens. Don't really like it! That said, Suyin does tell you as well that you're a fool for not picking Opal. Sorry, she doesn't have a full route! Or else I might have tried.

Reactions: Mr.Z
May 27, 2017
I played this in 2018-19, and loved it! I've been waiting for this to finish. I've seen the "Completed" tag appear and disappear a few times now. Any idea when this will finally and truly be completed? I can't wait to play through this from start to finish.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I played this in 2018-19, and loved it! I've been waiting for this to finish. I've seen the "Completed" tag appear and disappear a few times now. Any idea when this will finally and truly be completed? I can't wait to play through this from start to finish.
The story is complete. The creator is going back and adding additional non-story content to an optional epilogue when they have time as they also work on another project. I don't know how much more content will be added to FET after this last update (I can't imagine much though).

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I don't know how much more content will be added to FET after this last update (I can't imagine much though).
There is so much space for more content in book 5

Spoiler : You have time travel back to previous books 1~4 the story is after your leave (that is how girls know what they know and keep a secret true the game ) example is secret knowledge of Katara

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes