Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
I have no way of downloading it, none of the downloads work idk why and I don’t have a pc or anything
Interesting. You can't download any version of the archive from any hosting? Yes.... I don't think I want to know the details, I have some suspicions but I won't share them.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
So, is that all for Slave route epilogue? Here's some eyecandy you can't have and you get to stare at Jinora's ass for a few seconds... or is MITY coming back to this epilogue?

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone give me some Walkthrough mod that works in the current version?
There isn't one. Just play the game, you can only willingly choose to lock yourself out of scenes. Just read instead of trying to skip to the sex scenes. If that's all you want than download the gallery mod in the first post.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Oh for fuck sake. End of Book 2 on the Love route, I complimented Azula a total of once and now her door is locked and "maybe I should talk to somebody else". Except there is nobody else to talk to. I've gone to every location at both times of day and nobody has anything to say.

Reactions: jc4976

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I started playing (again) all the routes from the beginning recently, and if I'm not mistaken, this is the part where you have to make peace with Mai, right after you got back from the ember island, you talk to Mai twice at night, the first in "armoring" and the second in "training", then you need to talk to ty lee, and she will say that she can help, but first you have to work serving drinks 5 times.

123k2kd

Jan 18, 2022
I got the gallery unlocker on and the Ty Lee kitty sex doesn't work (earth kingdom, slave route) anybody got a fix?

agumon

Jan 18, 2018
Do you have the same problem on build 1.0.4b? Looks like a python interpreter bug. There are several explanations, and you should rule out some bizarre hardware conflict first. Other than deleting the files and re-extracting, which is the simplest, create a virtual machine with some quick Linux distro, for example with VirtualBox software, and download the Linux FET version. Let me know how it went.
Yea both of those don't work. I downloaded the older version and that works just fine

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
Noticed this problem in the second missonary scene for Toph in Love Route. After a couple of lines, the face will eventually dissappear too. It's also present in v.1.0.4a. The file for 4b is also smaller than 4a, so files probably missing.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
Yea both of those don't work. I downloaded the older version and that works just fine
Weird. Could you - in general - describe your hardware configuration? If it's not the hardware, the security application may be to blame - maybe a false positive resulting in access to certain files being denied?

Feb 5, 2021
All books except for 1 have it. Both Book 2 routes have the cows; love route also has Mai, Azula, or both. Book 3 love has Katara and Toph; Book 3 slave has Joo Dee and either Toph or Poppy Beifong. Book 4 love has Korra and Jinora; Book 4 slave has Pema (starts pregnant), Korra, and Asami.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes