PH95

Jun 6, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm stuck in Book 2 for some reason. I took the slave route, and Azela is in prison, but I can't progress on to Book 3. Any chance any of you could help?

Thanks a million!

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
Hey guys,

I'm stuck in Book 2 for some reason. I took the slave route, and Azela is in prison, but I can't progress on to Book 3. Any chance any of you could help?

Thanks a million!
are you already set free azula? if you do, i think you must open all sex scene azula then you go to tower to advance on Book 3

kazuya

Nov 13, 2017
Ive been stuck for a while. Ive trained all i can with toph, keeps telling me to go to the maze and look for a wall to break, but ive searched and searched over and over. Ive broken multiple walls and the only thing left is the wall of steam. No matter how much i train I cant get by it. Ive even restarted to a brand new game twice now and end up in the same problem. Any advice/help?
well i forgot what to do, but are you already like Hypnotize Girl on bar (I forgot her name) and the one you Hire on brothel, and if i correct something like go to home (on city) that hypnotize girl that first time you see on Book 3 so you can advance......... i think

sorry not helping so much because tbh last time i play it a month ago, so.... many detail i forgot

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Can't wait for the next update. This is an underrated game. Needs to be more popular.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
In non-ero games I abhor playing female characters, I just do not identify well assuming control of a 'female self'. Though I wouldn't mind making a big slut out of my female MC.

SubhumanFilth

Jan 22, 2018
does anyone have a map for the maze that leads to all breakable walls? i keep getting this feeling that im missing something but i cant find it at all

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
anybody has a book 3 save file that is kind enough to share it ?
Check my post history. A few weeks ago I uploaded a MEGA file with all of my savefiles. Some of the Book 2 ones don't work apparently, but the majority of my savefiles are for Book 3 anyways. Enjoy!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Does anybody know about a game similar to this one that is not from akabur?
Rogue-Like is similar in some ways, though it doesn't exactly have a story yet.
Summer Time Saga is widely considered one of the best in the genre.
Amity Park is similar, though they are not far along, and have had a number of setbacks.
Something Unlimited is pretty fun.
Orange Trainer looks like an Akabur game, but isn't.
I have heard good things about Milftoon, but I can't play it due to having multiple monitors on my main system, and my others are less than 1080p (It seems if you have anything other than exactly 1920x1080p, it won't run).

Reactions: KaiserST

tyga

May 10, 2018
so keeping spoilers to a minimum for me; im on book 3 slave route obviously and im having trouble on what to do, ive already seen the toph-Katara (kissing in the shop, masturbating each other) scene and I can have sex with toph but i cant do anything more. maybe I downloaded a old verison? but when i click to advance my bending i get a in devolpment scene so i dont know how to get some of the listed change log updates e.g
  • Toph anal with Katara
  • Toph solo anal
  • Jin blowjob
  • Jin hypno session
  • Joodee sex
can someone help me out? and if i did download an old version does updating wipe my progress? :<

Kylar Stern

Jul 29, 2017
Rogue-Like is similar in some ways, though it doesn't exactly have a story yet.
Summer Time Saga is widely considered one of the best in the genre.
Amity Park is similar, though they are not far along, and have had a number of setbacks.
Something Unlimited is pretty fun.
Orange Trainer looks like an Akabur game, but isn't.
I have heard good things about Milftoon, but I can't play it due to having multiple monitors on my main system, and my others are less than 1080p (It seems if you have anything other than exactly 1920x1080p, it won't run).
Game of Whores is also rather good in my opinion. Also Star Channel 34, which is an Akabur game.

Reactions: CloudX
4.50 star(s) 273 Votes