gigi89x

Jul 30, 2017
Sup,
can someone Post the new "Progress!" Post from Patreon? Would be cool.
Have a nice day
Cheerio
I think is still an update about the status no new version yet, its a 5$ update the bugh version is 20$ usually. Stiil wait for someone who can share the info and confirm it

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
I downloaded 6.11 as my first version almost 2 months ago, but was told by someone on this thread that an update comes out every month. I see he's still on 6.11, so was I told wrong?
Up until this last update, he's been extremely punctual. Two things happened to cause this delay:

1. He wanted to "reset the release schedule." Essentially, due to being generally very dedicated to the game, he began releasing even two updates per month a couple times, or usually releasing a week or two early. This meant that he technically couldn't always get a full month to work on an update when a month is what it took, so they decided to wait until the end of the month to release. I can only assume he took this extra time for granted and didn't actually complete it early for release date, which is why we're facing a delay, caused by point 2.

2. His mother got diagnosed with breast cancer, and he's taken time off to tend to family matters. He claims to still be working on the game, just much more slowly than he'd like to be. A week ago he said it won't be much longer.

So no, it wasn't a lie, this is a poorly timed exception.

Reactions: Zerosol and Robat

Gambit171

May 9, 2017

Coder here. I'm really taken aback by all the support. I knew we had a good group of folks here, but it's an even better community than I realized! So, first, before anything, thank you so much for your patience and good vibes. Really. It's a worrisome time, and the positivity takes away some of the stress. I'm sorry to hear some of you mention knowing someone with cancer - it seems to be everywhere. We've just started the process over here, so you're probably more informed than I am, but I'm starting to learn what's involved.
Still, work has to get done - the world stops for no one. I'm at the hospital with my mom at the moment (first chemo treatment), but it's about a 7-hour process, so I'm still able to keep working. We're here in a cozy little corner, and with me using a screen filter (to block peripherals), the build is close to ready.

I should get it over to the artist for the final round of pre-bughunt testing this evening, and then it's on to the playtesters in a day or two, once we clear out the worst of the bugs. There's always bugs.

But the good news is that while I lost about a week dealing with these things and traveling (and being sick for a little while), I've made up the time pretty well, and it's all coming together sexily.

I didn't want to sacrifice quality to finish quickly, especially since I'm intending this build to finish the route, but it's flowing smoothly and swiftly, and I really like how it's come together.

Alright, I'm gonna get back to it, but you guys are my heroes.

Cheers

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
So im doing the fire book for the first time, thief storyline. IS there a morality I want to be leaning towards; + or - ?
From what I could tell, morality didn't mean anything throughout the playthrough. Major influential points (again, from what I could tell) were:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Oh man... This next update is going to close the route? That was quick... I know we still got the love route to look forward to, and whatever else they might add to the slave route (if anything).

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, next update should close up the slave route for Book 3 and if we're truly blessed maybe even the first few points of the love route as well

tyga

May 10, 2018
Both, each one unlocks different ending scenes.

Finish the story.
so im currently (+) but I believe im at the point of no return(?) I get a warning when I try to go to the tower at night however im unable to choose to have sex with her atm, did I need to be (-) to choose this option?

cheesyninja

Sep 20, 2017
So I'm currently stuck in Book 3. I can't train with Toph since it's under development, I'm pretty sure I've gotten all I can out of the maze, I can choose Naga sleep instead of regular sleep, but I can't get Jin to appear at the tea place. I also beat Iroh in crabs a few times, but I didn't get any reward, and now whenever I go it's just the "drinking tea" scene. I can't progress Joo Dee any further either, so I'm not sure what the trigger is for her or for Jin. Anyone else run into this?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
so im currently (+) but I believe im at the point of no return(?) I get a warning when I try to go to the tower at night however im unable to choose to have sex with her atm, did I need to be (-) to choose this option?

How do you hypnotize Jin? She popped up once at the Jade Dragon, but she hasn't shown up for me since. Is there a trigger I'm missing?

sainttiddy

Nov 20, 2017
Ive been stuck for a while. Ive trained all i can with toph, keeps telling me to go to the maze and look for a wall to break, but ive searched and searched over and over. Ive broken multiple walls and the only thing left is the wall of steam. No matter how much i train I cant get by it. Ive even restarted to a brand new game twice now and end up in the same problem. Any advice/help?

May 10, 2018
So I have got this weird image for mouse cursor after chapter 2 and I cant fking remove it. I deleted the saves and deleted the extracted the files and rextraced them but I can't seem to get rid of THIS 4T.png

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes