TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Whose this brown-hair chick tho? I don't recall her in the game
You normally never see her face, she is the one being punished in the throne room. Typically you only see her from behind.

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
You are not going to cuck Tenzin lol

Tenzin is your son
That makes no sense. First a Father could cuck his son, in fact that would be even more humiliating. Second Tenzen is the real avatar aang's son. due to the fact that he was born after Bumi and kya, kya also would have to be aang's. Bumi would have to be at least 70 for him to be your son, so that is also unlikely. so the PC could seduce Pema, maybe kya, Jinorra and Ikki. There could be a scene where he walks in to his home and the PC, Pema and/or the others, the event with Pema, his wife would make him a cuck

Reactions: playerdude

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
I downloaded 6.11 as my first version almost 2 months ago, but was told by someone on this thread that an update comes out every month. I see he's still on 6.11, so was I told wrong?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
That makes no sense. First a Father could cuck his son, in fact that would be even more humiliating. Second Tenzen is the real avatar aang's son. due to the fact that he was born after Bumi and kya, kya also would have to be aang's. Bumi would have to be at least 70 for him to be your son, so that is also unlikely. so the PC could seduce Pema, maybe kya, Jinorra and Ikki. There could be a scene where he walks in to his home and the PC, Pema and/or the others, the event with Pema, his wife would make him a cuck
There was meant to be a twist inflation in my writing. It was not meant to be read as "we can't cuck our own son! :(" It was meant as a "We are already cucking someone!"

Don't you think it is a possibility this timeline is changed completely? First of all, the characters are 18, so any sort of direct translation of ages for kids and their births from the show to the game will obviously be off.

Katara knows you are not Aang, and she is crazy into you. When you first appear in book 3 she gets excited that you have returned. It is very likely that you have soiled the relationship between Aang and Katara for good.

He is Aang's son, not the protagonist's son.
Whoosh

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This sounded like a good theory, but then I realized since the MC is an incarnation of the Avatar, then the start of the game at the apartment would be taking place after Korra has already died since he's the new avatar. So I doubt we'd be playing as the MC since book 4 is in Korra's time period and the MC's time period is after hers.

It's possible that this could happen after book 3:
  1. MC gets transported to Korra's time period
  2. He masters airbending, which means he knows all the elements
  3. Goes forward in time to the future Republic City, which is actually his present time that he started in
  4. Solves the problem that's mentioned at the start of the game, then goes back to playing his video game. The end.
Right. The avatar died while the player character was already over 18 and playing video games in Republic City. We hear a transmission from his radio about the Avatar dying during some ritual in the intro. The PC doesn't hear this because he's engrossed in his game. The first time he finds the Avatar died is from the spirit lady. So we can only take that as he's not a reincarnation of the Avatar since he shouldn't have been born before the previous Avatar died. I think he's not the real Avatar since there's no
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kite/carpet spirit and the whole reincarnation thing would make it difficult if not impossible for there to be two Avatars be alive at the same time without time shenanigans.

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
There was meant to be a twist inflation in my writing. It was not meant to be read as "we can't cuck our own son! :(" It was meant as a "We are already cucking someone!"

Don't you think it is a possibility this timeline is changed completely? First of all, the characters are 18, so any sort of direct translation of ages for kids and their births from the show to the game will obviously be off.

Katara knows you are not Aang, and she is crazy into you. When you first appear in book 3 she gets excited that you have returned. It is very likely that you have soiled the relationship between Aang and Katara for good.

Whoosh
It's still impossible as Tenzen isn't the first born, he is the youngest child at 51-55, Old but the PC would have needed to come back after the events of the game, unless Katara found a way to store sperm for multiple years and inseminated herself. Bumi there is a possibility with your theory, but not Tenzen.
"We are already cucking someone!"
So, you can cuck multiple people, its not limited to one person.

wiselord

Sep 3, 2017
Right. The avatar died while the player character was already over 18 and playing video games in Republic City. We hear a transmission from his radio about the Avatar dying during some ritual in the intro. The PC doesn't hear this because he's engrossed in his game. The first time he finds the Avatar died is from the spirit lady. So we can only take that as he's not a reincarnation of the Avatar since he shouldn't have been born before the previous Avatar died. I think he's not the real Avatar since there's no
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
kite/carpet spirit and the whole reincarnation thing would make it difficult if not impossible for there to be two Avatars be alive at the same time without time shenanigans.
He could be the dark avatar, with the fact he hasn't done anything good, only corrupted people. I don't know whether I believe it but it could make the fact he was alive when korra was a possibility.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
He could be the dark avatar, with the fact he hasn't done anything good, only corrupted people. I don't know whether I believe it but it could make the fact he was alive when korra was a possibility.
I'm not sure about that but it's an interesting theory but also has problems. The Dark Avatar was in Season 2 of Korra and was wiped out I guess. I guess because I dropped LoK pretty early since I found the writing and characters to be dreadful. They really needed to bring Aaron Ehasz back but I digress. If it wasn't wiped out then yeah, the dark avatar spirit could have moved to someone else and we can have it so Korra was in her 30's or so so that the player character had enough time to grow up to be the lovable lazy ass that he is. This speculation is far more interesting than the usual help questions for sure.

Reactions: wiselord
4.50 star(s) 273 Votes