dubura

May 10, 2017
he could have had so much more content in the love route if used some of the slave route assets like for the buildings and june

Tenenbaum

May 20, 2018
Anyone found a way around this bug? Or is this simply the end of current content?
I reloaded a save and just avoided that area and everything seems to function fine as long as I don't encounter that glitched fight. Don't know if there's any way to fix it outside of that.

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Guys is a blowjob as far as you get with Toph? I can't seem to get anymore sex option to open up with her. Says maybe I should get further with her. But I'm getting nowhere.

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Guys is a blowjob as far as you get with Toph? I can't seem to get anymore sex option to open up with her. Says maybe I should get further with her. But I'm getting nowhere.
If you are on the slave route you can finish the book

If you are stuck you should try exploring the tunnels

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Holy...shit...this game is seriously out of this world. Nothing I've played here comes close maybe summertime but even that is...different. This started with the book one (which I actually really liked the humour and sex scenes were great) book two was really awesome (azula love route is NICE) and now book 3 love route is finally getting some well "love" I can't wait for more updates please developers keep it up you are doing great job.

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone know how to get the new Katara scenes?
If you mean in the love route, the new scene is after the quest where she tries to sneak into the Earth King's party with Toph. After the quest, you have a cute moment with Toph, and I think the next time you see her for training, she tells you that Katara wants to see you for "some reason". Visit Katara in the hospital to initiate the new scene with her.

I'm stuck where Toph tells me that she needs time to think about more training.

What the fuck do I do?
If you can't go any further in the maze, you can either grind for some more money in the city, or just straight up skip a day or two by going to your house and choosing to wait until night and sleep. Check on Toph the morning after every time you do that, and you'll eventually be able to progress further with her.

Reactions: f95gamer
Aug 7, 2018
how do u activate the quest for the party
Keep progressing with Toph; you'll get to the party quest eventually. I think she eventually tells you that Katara wants to see you (this is one of the TWO times she says this, the second time is AFTER the party quest, which is when you get to have secks with Katara). You then visit Katara in the hospital and I'm pretty sure she reveals to you the plan and the quest starts. If you don't see Toph mention Katara, try visiting her at night too, she may mention it then.

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
Every time I beat a badgermole thing the game dungeon reverts to some weird old version of it and June is in shackles, resetting her storyline back to the start. It is a very strange bug. Anyone else have this problem?

Edit: The entire dungeon has become broken after this bug.

Nerevar Indoril

Jul 26, 2018
If you mean in the love route, the new scene is after the quest where she tries to sneak into the Earth King's party with Toph. After the quest, you have a cute moment with Toph, and I think the next time you see her for training, she tells you that Katara wants to see you for "some reason". Visit Katara in the hospital to initiate the new scene with her.

If you can't go any further in the maze, you can either grind for some more money in the city, or just straight up skip a day or two by going to your house and choosing to wait until night and sleep. Check on Toph the morning after every time you do that, and you'll eventually be able to progress further with her.
I've waited like 10 days and it never progresses.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Alright the book 2 love route walkthrough and scene guide is now legit 100% complete and it only took literally forever.
At this rate I'll be able to catch up with you guys and play the latest version once Book 4 is starting to be released lol. feelsbadman

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes