Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Wait so, aside from the inclusion of the love route, they add more to the slave route in this update?

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, the first book really needs a massive update to bring it into line with book 2 and with how book 3 is shaping up.

Played through what's available of the book 3 love route just now. Really cute, can't wait for more.
I'm ok with waiting until he finishes all the books for that. if he did that then we would miss an update for the continued story.

Reactions: GaRbS

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
My game keeps crashing or something. It keeps saying, "An Exception has Occurred" with codes and texts and stuff beneath it. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Leus

Nov 6, 2017
Can someone tell me how to find ty lee after upgrading the brothel? it only says " i hope she s not trapped somewhere". THanks in advance

coduss

Jan 17, 2018
is the art assets needed for anything, or is that just a file with the various pics in it so you dont have to play through the game?

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I can't wait to play this. The love route is my favorite one to do. i wish he did it first.
Considering how the slave routes for book 2 and 3 turned out its probably for the best the love route gets worked on last.
Less time wasted on creating base assets and concepts,seemingly leading to a better product(certainly true for book 2 and judging by what little of book 3 we have seen it seems to follow a similar pattern).
Selfish as that may be,I have no qualms sacrificing the slave routes for superior love equivalents :p
Book 1 does start to look somewhat shabby in comparision though...suppose thats kinda alleviated by Katara´s inclusion in 3.

Aug 7, 2018
Can someone tell me how to find ty lee after upgrading the brothel? it only says " i hope she s not trapped somewhere". THanks in advance
I made a map of the maze for the slave route, which you appear to be on right now. To get to Ty Lee, you need to go in the following order of directions: up x2, left x5, up, left x2, up. Following this order, you should end up in a room with Ty Lee's ass showing. I'm not sure if you have to interact with that first, because that's what I did. If you just want to directly go to Ty Lee (going to the room where her front half is stuck in, instead of checking her ass out first), go the following directions: up x2, left x5, up x2, left.

how do you initiate the love route?
You need to start book 3 like normal, and basically you play just like the slave route until you encounter Longfeng in the maze for the first time. I'm pretty sure he asks you if you want to help him hypnotize girls in the city, and if you choose something along the lines of "no", you'll start the love route.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
i would like to know who that character is too XD cause i have not seen it before
  • I'm glad it wasn't just me. Lol Tbth, I don't know that much about the show- all I knew is that Toph was adorable, but since playing this game- I kinda have a soft spot in my heart for all the girls now. :)
Character from the show
Only a minor character from the anime series. She's part of the freedom fighter gang.
  • Thanks for the info- I may just give the anime a watch one of these days. It HAS to be better than the live-action one. :p
This is the First update of the Love Route
  • That's good to know, although tbh, her "slave" route wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. At least it still seemed like we cared for her during her "training". The only real objectionable thing was the last thing with her eyes- that was kinda messed up, but she ended up not killing us or destroying us- so I guess it was "okay"(?). (Still didn't think it was necessary.)
Never thought I wold be that much into a Toph love scene. Her character is just so adorable.
  • Yes, yes she is. :)

Reactions: Danlorn

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
That's good to know, although tbh, her "slave" route wasn't as bad as I was anticipating. At least it still seemed like we cared for her during her "training". The only real objectionable thing was the last thing with her eyes- that was kinda messed up, but she ended up not killing us or destroying us- so I guess it was "okay"(?). (Still didn't think it was necessary.)
I never actually mind the slave routes as much as others seem to. While playing the sadist isn't my cup of tea, the dialog is still pretty great and the interaction with the side characters are pretty fun regardless. Though it helps that at least in book 2, you got more things to do with Ty Lee and she's my second favorite female character in the series (right behind Toph of course). Though yeah, agreed with you on the eye thing, not into that.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I never actually mind the slave routes as much as others seem to. While playing the sadist isn't my cup of tea, the dialog is still pretty great and the interaction with the side characters are pretty fun regardless. Though it helps that at least in book 2, you got more things to do with Ty Lee and she's my second favorite female character in the series (right behind Toph of course). Though yeah, agreed with you on the eye thing, not into that.
I can see what you mean- to a certain degree, there are some "slave" routes in other games that go too far or extreme for my taste. When they start breaking out the whips and chains or just start degrading (and I mean treating them worse than an animal), that's when I have to politely walk away. This was a pleasant mix of the "love" and "slave" routes, imo- Toph (well none of them were) wasn't abused and she still maintained some sense of her independence AND it still seemed like she genuinely liked (dare I say, Loved) you after it was all said and done. :)

Reactions: GaRbS and Seronkai

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
So, whilst exploring the tunnels, I ran into June on my ongoing Slave run but I had already ran into her awhile ago. This time she was in a different place and a different scene took place, but the dialogue acted as if I never met her. Now, I try to talk to Sokka and it doesn't show and whilst exploring the game periodically crashes. Did I ruin that save perchance?

Aug 7, 2018
Yeah the slave route stuff in general is just not my thing. I'd much rather build up a relationship with the characters, so you can see some genuine love from them. And that cumming in Toph's eyes thing was probably the worst thing that happened all game.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So, whilst exploring the tunnels, I ran into June on my ongoing Slave run but I had already ran into her awhile ago. This time she was in a different place and a different scene took place, but the dialogue acted as if I never met her. Now, I try to talk to Sokka and it doesn't show and whilst exploring the game periodically crashes. Did I ruin that save perchance?
Did she by any chance kneel while asking for a number combination for a number lock?
If so,yeah thats supposed to only happen on the love route.

Problem with most such routes is that they tend to destroy the characteristics of the given subjects(even more so if the story incooperates mindbreak...which imo is just short for "I cant be arsed to actually write believable character corruption").
FET at last tries to keep the characters somewhat intact(Azula aside)so thats something positive about its approach.

Reactions: Seronkai

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
Did she by any chance kneel while asking for a number combination for a number lock?
If so,yeah thats supposed to only happen on the love route.

Problem with most such routes is that they tend to destroy the characteristics of the given subjects(even more so if the story incooperates mindbreak...which imo is just short for "I cant be arsed to actually write believable character corruption").
FET at last tries to keep the characters somewhat intact(Azula aside)so thats something positive about its approach.
Yeah, that was it. Was a bug so I just reloaded and saved over it and that fixed it. All but done with the slave route now just need to max Toph's slave level.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes