IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
I am sorry. Someone can tell me better where to find that door to unlock the whole scenario. I look for it in the maze of but. I can't find it.
Only available on love route.
i would like to know who that character is too XD cause i have not seen it before
Only a minor character from the anime series. She's part of the freedom fighter gang.
Question to all the people playing the new love route: Do Suki and Ty Lee still show up?
Do you still have to use hypnosis?
Probably. Love route ends before you get to Suki/Ty Lee.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
What the heck you are meant to do after top makes you lift boulder? I won iro in crab batles and ot catsuite but i can't visit top at day says to check maze there is not but 1 wall and 1 steam wall that i can't bend.
'm totaly stuck at this point i even tried compelting all bar quest's but cant complete quest 7 since updage for bar is not available.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Here's what you can do in this update:

-Love route now accessible. From the start of the Earth Book, play like you would normally until you meet Long Feng in the tunnels and then you can choose the Love Route
-Things to do with Toph
*Head Touching
*Kissing Scene
*Swimming Scene
*Cave Scene
*Tits Play

-Things to do with Katara
*Blow Job
*Fancy Makeup Sex

-June Facial Scene

-Meet up with Smellerbee (No H-scene yet)

Update goes up to Tits Play Scene. This is the First update of the Love Route

Ingram Prisken

Feb 2, 2018
Um, I downloaded the newest version, played from the beginning of Book 3 until I reached Long Feng in the tunnel. He gave me two options, fear the avatar and Let's make a deal..., but I couldn't choose 'Refuse Feng and fight this corruption' a.k.a Love route. It kept saying 'not yet available'. Any solutions?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Um, I downloaded the newest version, played from the beginning of Book 3 until I reached Long Feng in the tunnel. He gave me two options, fear the avatar and Let's make a deal..., but I couldn't choose 'Refuse Feng and fight this corruption' a.k.a Love route. It kept saying 'not yet available'. Any solutions?
Hmm, odd. Can you confirm that you're on 0.7.1 Bughunt Version? Also Mac or PC?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I downloaded with the MEGA link for PC in Page 1. Ingame menu shows Bughunt Version.
Did you write over a previous version or is it in a new folder? Perhaps it's reading some other files if that's the case. If that doesn't work, try choosing the slave route, make a save then go back to the choices. If none of this works, try deleting the folder and extracting it again.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm hoping that Suki shows up in the love route and that you can romance her this time instead of hypnosis. (And maybe even have her get fully nude during any sex scenes. It bothers me that both her solo scenes in the slave route keep her in clothing)

Great to hear Toph is adorable in the love route. She was already showing some great moments in the slave route.

Ingram Prisken

Feb 2, 2018
I did make sure it was the 7.0.1 one by downloading both MEGA and NOPY links. It can't be right :/ Can you upload the save file at the moment you choose Love Route so I can check whether my version is outdated or not.
P/S: nvm, redownloaded and re extracted the third time and now it works.

D

Deleted member 154834

You can't increase your earthbending anymore with cheat codes?

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Awful and huge grind for stats and money; poor animations with only 2 frames. I'm surprise this game is 4,5 stars.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes