Aug 7, 2018
I know it's not much of an official changelog, but here's what I found based off a quick look around in book 3:

-In the previous version (6.13), I was able to go to the palace and essentially finish the book. It seems like additional things have been added that you must complete first, before you are able to finish the book. When you click the palace icon, the mc says that there's more you can do with Toph. It appears this "more stuff" you can do with her is just maxing out her "Broken Status" (explained further down), after which you can choose to end the game at the palace again.

-When you choose to train with/facefuck Toph in the morning, she mentions that Katara wants to speak with you before the actual training/facefucking sequence starts.

-Katara doesn't seem to be changed (or there's something else that must be done before talking to her), so that may be a bug (I checked both times of the day)

-Toph now has a "Broken Status" option when you visit her at night. It starts at 0/5 for me, and I guess it's some sort of makeshift stat viewer of her for the slave route? It goes up by 1 when you do each of the following things with her at night: anal, sex, blowjob, and the two footjob versions. I'm pretty sure each sexual act can only be done once to increase her broken status, so you might need to do each. Once she's at 5/5, she greets you somewhat differently at night, saying "Hey sexy! Need your cock sucked?", and when you check her broken status again, you get a message saying "Toph is a full slut!". Even after getting this stat to 5/5, I still couldn't do anything with Katara.

Those brief things aside, it seems like everything else is the same. Perhaps I didn't explore enough, and there are likely much more changes/bugfixes.

Keep in mind these are additions that I'ved noticed at the point of book 3 where I've finished everything else.

Hopefully someone can just add the changelog for this version, so we can know exactly what changed.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
S-o-o-o-o-o-o, this isn't the long-awaited, highly-anticipated, nail-biting conclusion with the Toph "Love" route?
Shame. Oh well, hopefully next update. :)

Reactions: Laziness

winar

Apr 10, 2018
S-o-o-o-o-o-o, this isn't the long-awaited, highly-anticipated, nail-biting conclusion with the Toph "Love" route?
Shame. Oh well, hopefully next update. :)
Last time I played the love route was complete closed off (6.4 I think?), and now it'll let me start it. Not sure how much more content there is yet, but it looks like it's at least been started.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Last time I played the love route was complete closed off (6.4 I think?), and now it'll let me start it. Not sure how much more content there is yet, but it looks like it's at least been started.
Well that's reassuring. Think I'll give it a few more months to get the ball rolling tho

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
thats is not in the image rpa
Pay attention, it says it's a tease! Coming in the next build, most likely. Lots of people on their Patreon were calling for more Smellerbee - I ended literally all of our chats with "ps, MORE SMELLERBEE." So it's definitely ending up in the game, just wait.

Reactions: Safetydummy

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
thats is not in the image rpa
Pay attention, it says it's a tease! Coming in the next build, most likely. Lots of people on their Patreon were calling for more Smellerbee - I ended literally all of our chats with "ps, MORE SMELLERBEE." So it's definitely ending up in the game, just wait.
tease as in to pique your interest. It exists and it's at the end of the main corridor in the labyrinth(~go straight up).

Unlock the door and you'll have a whole scenario based around smellerbee

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
So the love route is actually pretty short in terms of what they've managed to update with currently.

Seems very promising but you'll have barely anything appealing aside from this cute relationship with toph and some new approaches with other characters.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Forgive my ignorance, but just what in the Hell is a "Smellerbee"?! :)

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I haven't gone through all of it but this update is a little straight forward it seems. There's a good amount of content though, most of which is set up though so keep that in mind. Also, is it just me or is Toph's head being drawn a little bigger? Just something I've noticed with some scenes. All in all, a pretty good update considering the circumstances the programmer is currently facing.

Just note to anyone that's forgotten at this point, the Love Route is active after meeting Feng Long in the tunnels the first time. You'll have two choices and the love route is clearly listed.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
tease as in to pique your interest. It exists and it's at the end of the main corridor in the labyrinth(~go straight up).

Unlock the door and you'll have a whole scenario based around smellerbee
Woah, thank you for telling me! Given he said it wasn't in any of the decompiled files, I figured it was literally a tease for an upcoming build.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes