fskas

Jul 1, 2017
Yes, as the title of the map suggests, it's the first version. I've completed the entire maze already, and don't really wanna go back and play through it again to find the specifics of which character is being saved at each spot, what earthbending level is needed for each wall, etc. Also, there may be small issues with the map, so please do let me know, so I can fix them for the updated version.
heck, if ppl are THAT lazy, then better not play the game and just rip the cg ...
(Thanks for the map, not that i needed it but can be usefull :) )

Reactions: TheDevian

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So apparently the update is "delayed" because of personal issues IRL... that's fine, I can wait and this is one of those games that still hasn't failed me in meeting expectations when updates arrive.

But what I wanna ask is... when can we fuck the mascot chick? I've long wondered when or if Mity will ever include her in the bangable roster, even as just an easter egg.
What mascot chick? Been a while since I played this game apparently...

miykael chang fong

Jul 14, 2018
At some point she says she's spoken with you and you told her stuff, so she's acting that way because she's helping you with your mission.
That means that further down the road you go to a point in time past book 1 but before book 3 and speak with her knowing more stuff about the spirits that you do in book 3.

If you mean when Toph shoves you in the maze alone, when you reach the bottom dead end click on the wall, a device will be revealed. You need to turn it in a particular way and the road opens.

Never had that material issue. Regarding obsidian, refer to the walkthrough linked in the op for all obsidian locations.
homie what wall and where ? i need images lol

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
I am at where I convinced toph to train me from the blackmail, and I am stuck in the maze not sure where to go any help?
You mean when she seals you underground? Click around on the walls and a panel will open that lets you play with a snake puzzle thing that opens a couple doors so you can proceed.

Aug 7, 2018
What do you guys think will come of the game after book 4 is finished? Will MITY just add stuff from Korra, will more content be added to existing books, or will they just start up a completely new game? I'd honestly be fine with either of the first two options, as I'm currently very invested in the ATLA universe again, so more content about it would be welcome.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What do you guys think will come of the game after book 4 is finished? Will MITY just add stuff from Korra, will more content be added to existing books, or will they just start up a completely new game? I'd honestly be fine with either of the first two options, as I'm currently very invested in the ATLA universe again, so more content about it would be welcome.
Well book 4 is focused on Korra, so they wouldn't do more related Korra stuff after book 4. Books 1 and 2 would be the only books that make sense to change or add to since 3 & 4 would be so recent, and book 1 is coded so poorly that it would be a hassle to change unless they remade it from scratch and book 2 already has so much content so I don't see any reason why they would add more to it.

I'm 95% sure they will make a new game that isn't related to ATLA or Korra after finishing book 4. I think the only thing to wonder about is if they use an existing franchise for their next game like they did for this one, or make a completely original game.

Reactions: TheDevian

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
I think the only thing to wonder about is if they use an existing franchise for their next game like they did for this one, or make a completely original game.
I'm kind of hoping for another franchise parody. It wasn't seamless, but they did alright capturing the personalities of many of the characters. They got da stuff.

duzhul

Aug 10, 2018
You can only free her in book 2 love route. If you do she can be found on the streets later and you don't need a collar to fuck her there. On Azula slave route you always need the collar.
Thx a lot mate :) so I must do the love route, but, how can I free her?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes