Osford

Apr 19, 2018
I am sorry. Someone can tell me better where to find that door to unlock the whole scenario. I look for it in the maze of but. I can't find it.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
tease as in to pique your interest. It exists and it's at the end of the main corridor in the labyrinth(~go straight up).

Unlock the door and you'll have a whole scenario based around smellerbee
Actually, I take back what I said. I can't get there. Are you sure? What exact steps did you take?

Osford

Apr 19, 2018
I followed the map and I'm in the room with the debris on the floor but I do not see any door

Osford

Apr 19, 2018
Sorry. I'm probably doing something wrong I don't know where to click, I can not break the wall

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Sorry. I'm probably doing something wrong I don't know where to click, I can not break the wall
You may have reached where I got annoyed and gave up - you need to progress your earth bending with Toph to break the various barriers throughout the tunnels.

I tried doing this with my complete slave route save, and apparently the event's trigger doesn't quite work too well if you've already breached that wall. I'm just not patient enough (lol) to remember how much, and then reach, the necessary earth bending skill. Let me know what ya find, though

Osford

Apr 19, 2018
I'm in a game already finished and I already broke the previous wall but now I'm in the last passage where the debris is on the ground and it's supposed to break something in that place but I do not know what

westw9

Jan 13, 2017
You may have reached where I got annoyed and gave up - you need to progress your earth bending with Toph to break the various barriers throughout the tunnels.

I tried doing this with my complete slave route save, and apparently the event's trigger doesn't quite work too well if you've already breached that wall. I'm just not patient enough (lol) to remember how much, and then reach, the necessary earth bending skill. Let me know what ya find, though
It seems like it's actually in the love route. It's unlocked after the second set of training (cave scene) when the shop-owner gives you the key. I started from the save file that was linked a few posts back.

The Grad

Jun 1, 2017
I'm stuck a the beginning of the tunnels toph won't train me more to break the walls and I can't find the key to the door am I doing something wrong?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
What the heck you are meant to do after top makes you lift boulder? I won iro in crab batles and ot catsuite but i can't visit top at day says to check maze there is not but 1 wall and 1 steam wall that i can't bend.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Question to all the people playing the new love route: Do Suki and Ty Lee still show up?

Do you still have to use hypnosis?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes