newold23

Jul 2, 2017
Is there a way to rip CG's from this as a whole?
I know I can unren it, but the way he does animations isn't helping much in this case

D

Deleted member 154834

Why?
bk3_hp =
bk3_accuracy =
bk3_evade =

Cheats work correctly.
I mean there was a cheat that could increase your earthbending level, but I don t see it anymore .. . . I want it so I could explore the tunnels and discover what else they have planned for the future versions.. .

Reactions: NMPro

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Uhh... so the game crashed while I was running around the tunnels in the area with the badger bear things, and when I reloaded my last save everything in the tunnels had reset - all the walls which I had broken were whole again, all the characters I had rescued were back again, it was like I was in the tunnels for the first time.

I'll load an earlier save and see if I can recreate this...

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Uhh... so the game crashed while I was running around the tunnels in the area with the badger bear things, and when I reloaded my last save everything in the tunnels had reset - all the walls which I had broken were whole again, all the characters I had rescued were back again, it was like I was in the tunnels for the first time.

I'll load an earlier save and see if I can recreate this...
Yeah so it's this spot -

If I go north and kill the bear, the entire labyrinth resets. Happens every time. Not sure if a bug or some kind of weirdo intentional mechanic?

Reactions: Gabaw

Tenenbaum

May 20, 2018
Yeah so it's this spot -

If I go north and kill the bear, the entire labyrinth resets. Happens every time. Not sure if a bug or some kind of weirdo intentional mechanic?
Just experienced the same. Game also thinks I have no relationship with Toph and June the tavern lady (who was locked in chains after defeating the bear). I also couldn't enter the brothel for some reason.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Yeah, the first book really needs a massive update to bring it into line with book 2 and with how book 3 is shaping up.

Played through what's available of the book 3 love route just now. Really cute, can't wait for more.

Reactions: GaRbS and Danlorn
Aug 7, 2018
I'd love to see some different interactions with June (hopefully something more willing and personal than just blatantly hypnotizing her into submission) in book 3's love route. Additional stuff with Joo Dee and Toph's mom would be great too, since those milfs be winnin' ;);)

Reactions: GaRbS and Xypher
Aug 7, 2018
Yeah, the first book really needs a massive update to bring it into line with book 2 and with how book 3 is shaping up.

Played through what's available of the book 3 love route just now. Really cute, can't wait for more.
Agreed. Personally, I was a bit surprised that the devs didn't include any of the Northern Water Tribe stuff. After all, it was part of the first season if I remember correctly. We could've had Princess Yue, who's easily top 3 best grills of the show.

Redmew

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Just experienced the same. Game also thinks I have no relationship with Toph and June the tavern lady (who was locked in chains after defeating the bear). I also couldn't enter the brothel for some reason.
Anyone found a way around this bug? Or is this simply the end of current content?

Exokip

Jun 2, 2017
Agreed. Personally, I was a bit surprised that the devs didn't include any of the Northern Water Tribe stuff. After all, it was part of the first season if I remember correctly. We could've had Princess Yue, who's easily top 3 best grills of the show.

You have to understand that the project had a much smaller vision then.

Aug 7, 2018
You have to understand that the project had a much smaller vision then.
Yeah I get that. Hopefully they can go back and add more to book 1 though, as previous comments have said, it's really quite lacking compared to books 2 and 3. It's quite a blessing that the project has received as much support as it currently has.

deadmetal

May 7, 2017
Yeah so it's this spot -

did you happen to level up after winning the fight with the badger, i had the same issue but when i levelled up against a random encounter then went back it appears to have fixed the issue

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes