Aug 7, 2018
How do you get the key to the green door in the love route?
If you mean the green door you come across in the rightward path at the 3-way intersection in the maze (I assume there are more in this maze, like in the slave route's), you get a key from that one nameless naked girl you saved who runs the shop. I think you're supposed to get it from her after the training session with Toph where you two go in a cave to wait out rain.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So, can anyone paste the changelog of 7.1 here? The Love Route is now available right?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So, can anyone paste the changelog of 7.1 here? The Love Route is now available right?
MITY has never really made descriptive changelogs, and sometimes no changelogs at all I think.

Ugh the map is so confusing.
The map isn't confusing. Maybe the maze is but I'm sure it's 90% less confusing with the map.

need save 3 books <3
PLS.
Check the OP for saves

Aug 7, 2018
MITY has never really made descriptive changelogs, and sometimes no changelogs at all I think.

The map isn't confusing. Maybe the maze is but I'm sure it's 90% less confusing with the map.

Check the OP for saves
Unrelated to the game, but what is that website of yours for? Is the login area just some forum/discussion board?

MilkShank

May 26, 2018
Will there be more stuff for Toph love route after the bug hunt version or that'll be it for the time being?

DungBeetle

Jul 10, 2018
how do you unlock the first option for Ty Lee in the book 3 slave route? already have the balance ball sex and the wall blowjob.

Aug 7, 2018
how do you unlock the first option for Ty Lee in the book 3 slave route? already have the balance ball sex and the wall blowjob.

Pretty sure that's the "secret" kitty suit sex scene. I heard that you have to beat Iroh's crabs 5 times, after which he gives you a cat suit. Try that.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes