lerela

Aug 15, 2017
I've a problem with the mouse pointer, whenever I try to open any instance of the game (doesn't matter if it's new or old versions) the pointer does not appear and instead, the "avatar devil" face thing appears (the one you had to put on a wanted poster in book 2 on the beach phase).

I don't know what to do, i have tried downloading different versions of the game and even to wipe out all the saves, but the face keeps appearing.
Obviously this makes the game unplayable, because I can't see where my mouse is.
Anyone knows how to get rid of it??

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Crab fight error. i cannot enter a crab fight now without getting this error. does not matter what crab trainer or wild crab.
i have not battled Iroh yet and am near the end of the slave route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Crab fight error. i cannot enter a crab fight now without getting this error. does not matter what crab trainer or wild crab.
i have not battled Iroh yet and am near the end of the slave route.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is the point of having so many crabs? Enough to develop five maximum. You can get by with a smaller number. The main task of the crabs is to defeat Airo, and this can be done with 3 crabs.
The developer apparently did not expect that someone will be so seriously develop crabs.
I had no mistakes. Iroh I passed with three crabs. Then I checked that a victory over a crab gives level 99. For this I took 5 crabs. It turned out that the victory does not give anything except the development of crabs.
It was possible to go all with one crab, but it will be longer

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
Since i posted that error, i ignored it about 15 times and now don't get it every time...i advanced all the crabs to legendary and 40+ lvl.
i also wanted to see what the different variations of crabs there were...since i kept getting epic crabs i collected them until i had one of each.
in other words...just something to do.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I couldn't find her too. Prison was empty. Can somebody help?
In the slave route, see the tunnel map. Everything is written there.
There is also a map in the love route. But there is a moment when everyone loses Tof. In this case, search for Tof is useless, just play on. Tof appear itself

Reactions: omsues1307
4.50 star(s) 273 Votes