Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ah I remember that now, there was one scene where you did not have a choice. Can't really say that I wanted the ending with out the girls pregnant being you see them the other way through the rest of the game. It would have been cool to see all the girls pregnant. This may sound a bit strange but I could not help feeling really bad about Katara through out the entire book 3 love route. It made me feel that way knowing she knew who MC really was , and knowing how upset she appeared to be at the end of book 1. Having her be pregnant in the end was kind of a relief knowing she got something out of it so to speak. I feel a bit bizarre saying all this about a fictional character, but that was how it made me feel none the less.
If im being honest,i like love route more than the slave,there is a development of character in the story,they discover about each other feeling before they willing to do everything to please the MC,actually,in the book 3,love route,Katara always saying she will be there for MC,which is mean,she know how burden it was to become the Avatar and she burden herself to make MC path more easy,she even saying to Toph to not let any jealousy between them all,im kinda glad MC impregnate all the girls,they will keep busy with their baby now while the MC continue his work as the Avatar..

Reactions: APoc1

HiroEX

Mar 26, 2019
Book 3, i releases june with the 542 code andthen broke the first wall with earthbending, when i find suki, i cant click on her. Any solutions ?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I have Skye and have fucked them all at once, but the option is still "??????" and greyed out.

IIRC you need to beat Iroh's Crabs a couple of times and eventually he gives you an item which unlocks Ty Lee's ????? option

I did not know that. I had already beat Iroh as many times as it would let me by the time the extra option became available to build up EXP and also you get a better pay out 25 instead of 20.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
If im being honest,i like love route more than the slave,there is a development of character in the story,they discover about each other feeling before they willing to do everything to please the MC,actually,in the book 3,love route,Katara always saying she will be there for MC,which is mean,she know how burden it was to become the Avatar and she burden herself to make MC path more easy,she even saying to Toph to not let any jealousy between them all,im kinda glad MC impregnate all the girls,they will keep busy with their baby now while the MC continue his work as the Avatar..

I liked the Love route better as well it was more fullfilling. I played the slave route as well it was funnier in the dialog department imo. Now as far as rape goes , it is not really my thing , and even though technically the slave route has rape in it was not over the top. It did not really get to me that much with the exception of the virgin cows dialog in book 2. In book 1 it was more manipulation of katara there really was never a time when she did not have a choice. The vilage could have survived on there own after all she could have hunted. I mean she was stronger than Aang up until the end of the route. Book 2 the only real rape there was with the virgin cows who explicitly begged not to be fucked. The used cows wanted to be well used. Regardless of the circumstances that got them there as used cows they had excepted there rolls , still kind of creepy though but even in the love route for book 2 you had the cows so in that case both Love and slave for book two had rape. The whole Azula thing is a gray area she was dominating and technically raping people in the slave rout so her getting taken advantage of seemed to me to be just deserts. Book 3 is tricky Hypnotizing the girls to be sex slaves does cross the line but the way it was written really did not focus on the fact that they may not have wanted to be involved that way. Actually if anything it just speeded up things for Aang all of the girls before they were Hypnotized seemed to Like Aang and may or may not have wanted to fuck him anyway just would have taken longer. Not saying that makes it right though. I have to give a lot of credit to the writers, they did a really good job blurring the lines on these things to create a playable slave route that did not smack of overt brutal rape. They did engage in a fair amount of humiliation though so the whole slave route thing to me seemed like some light BDSM with out the super kink of BDSM. At the end of the day we are all playing sex games which are noted to not really be a fair portrayal of reality and should not be confused with the real world but where else can you explore fantasy that would not be appropriate to try in the real world or even talk about in most cases.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
(...) Can't really say that I wanted the ending with out the girls pregnant being you see them the other way through the rest of the game.(...) This may sound a bit strange but I could not help feeling really bad about Katara through out the entire book 3 love route. It made me feel that way knowing she knew who MC really was , and knowing how upset she appeared to be at the end of book 1. (...)
Honestly I'm not even into pregnancy as a fetish. I was just curious about the dialogue that would happen.
The concept of getting the girl you love pregnant with your children is kinda nice, but in this game it's a bit sad tho.

I escaped with Mai in book 2. So the whole thing with Mai being pregnant then getting married in the beach. Just before having to go away and leaving her heartbroken in the sand. It was way more impacting for me compared to book 1 ending.

I'm relieved and at the same time disappointed that we didn't really got a proper ending conversation with Toph.
Like, same things that happened with Mai, wedding with optional pregnancy but then nothing.
The only thought in my mind was, how the heck would she take in that the guy she just married is (sorta) gone and she has no clue when he will come back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(...) Book 2 the only real rape there was with the virgin cows who explicitly begged not to be fucked. The used cows wanted to be well used. Regardless of the circumstances that got them there as used cows they had excepted there rolls , still kind of creepy though but even in the love route for book 2 you had the cows so in that case both Love and slave for book two had rape.(...)
The whole cow thing in book 2 was really off putting for me. I would expect that in slave route. But love route?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly I'm not even into pregnancy as a fetish. I was just curious about the dialogue that would happen.
The concept of getting the girl you love pregnant with your children is kinda nice, but in this game it's a bit sad tho.

I escaped with Mai in book 2. So the whole thing with Mai being pregnant then getting married in the beach. Just before having to go away and leaving her heartbroken in the sand. It was way more impacting for me compared to book 1 ending.

I'm relieved and at the same time disappointed that we didn't really got a proper ending conversation with Toph.
Like, same things that happened with Mai, wedding with optional pregnancy but then nothing.
The only thought in my mind was, how the heck would she take in that the guy she just married is (sorta) gone and she has no clue when he will come back.

The whole cow thing in book 2 was really off putting for me. I would expect that in slave route. But love route?
The fire nation is kinda the bad guys, even in the love route, as an amnesiac prince, you'd get caught in pretty mean thing.

Also you might want to replay the route 2 and pick the 'find the avatar' ending since it seems it's the one they are going to consider canon for the love route.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
The fire nation is kinda the bad guys, even in the love route, as an amnesiac prince, you'd caught in pretty mean thing.

Also you might want to replay the route 2 and pick the 'find the avatar' ending since it seems it's the one they are going to consider canon for the love route.
Well I eventually played the game entirely, tried almost every option. And really that ending makes more sense to be the canon ending. I was just mentioning it was the option I chose the first time playing.

Reactions: Balrog

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

I think Katara does recognize the Aang she knew in book one. The spirit said that some people can see spirits and Katara was looking up at Aang when he was rising up out of the Aavatar's body to take on book 2. Plus she makes several references about knowing who he truly was not to mention about the real Avatar being a bit boring after the MC left. Also the whole thing in the beginning of book 3 with Toph wondering why Katara was so excited to see the MC at the house when they had just been on the train together. There were other clues too , in fact quite a few.

Hey very interesting thought on Shady I had not even thought of that.

I have a feeling at the end of Book 4 there will be an extension. Where we get the Harem ending with all the kids in tow at least that is what I hope for. It would also be nice if there was a little back story about what they had been up too while the MC was away. This is such a well thought out game I will be a little disappointed if there is not proper closure. Even if it is not the Harem ending at least have the MC pick his favorite and find a way to let the rest down with out pissing off all the fans of the different girls but then again that might be pretty hard to do.

Reactions: Kalrotix

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think Katara does recognize the Aang she knew in book one. The spirit said that some people can see spirits and Katara was looking up at Aang when he was rising up out of the Aavatar's body to take on book 2. Plus she makes several references about knowing who he truly was not to mention about the real Avatar being a bit boring after the MC left. Also the whole thing in the beginning of book 3 with Toph wondering why Katara was so excited to see the MC at the house when they had just been on the train together. There were other clues too , in fact quite a few.

Hey very interesting thought on Shady I had not even thought of that.

I have a feeling at the end of Book 4 there will be an extension. Where we get the Harem ending with all the kids in tow at least that is what I hope for. It would also be nice if there was a little back story about what they had been up too while the MC was away. This is such a well thought out game I will be a little disappointed if there is not proper closure. Even if it is not the Harem ending at least have the MC pick his favorite and find a way to let the rest down with out pissing off all the fans of the different girls but then again that might be pretty hard to do.
im pretty sure it end with harem ending..MC already state he feel bad to leave them all in that current state,like marriage and stuff when they all love him and rely on him..But,its his job to become the Avatar..he even sometime confuse whats with all this avatar stuff like in the cartoon..im pretty sure in the end MC will be back and freely can go where ever he want to..either your choice to be love or slave route..might be after he is done his job to balance the world again

Kiky89

Jan 8, 2019
i Never imagine that i could not be aroused for this type of game/graphics, i was wrong in so many ways!
I lOVE IT now! 5 stars text to!

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes