Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You need to keep playing if I recall you need to find Sky in the tunnels which is near the end but before the end of the rout She will be the true whore of the brothel and will take Suki and Tylee to the next level with your help of course ;)
shit,slave route make them whore??man,im glad i dont play that rape route

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
For some weird reason i cant finish Book 2 love route lol. Im already a general rank and i dont know what to do anymore lol. I finished it before though i just dont remember what i did

Reactions: skafitt

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
It doesnt,at the end of the whole ordeal MC decides to keep Ty and Suki for exclusive use.
Skye is the only one servicing randoms(not that you ever even see that).

Reactions: Balrog

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
You've fallen for one of the classic blunders my friend, you've fallen for the FALSE FRIEND.

It is competition not concurrence. means something completely different. I can only assume that you tried to anglify the German 'Konkurrenz' but alas it does not work, for it is a false friend.

Seriously though, I still had to look up what the meaning of concurrence is.
I actualy tried to anglify the french word 'concurence' but your advice work the same, thanks for the correction ^^

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

Now that I think about it there was the whole cows thing in book 2 and hypnotizing the girls would probably be over the line but it really did not play out like that while I was playing them in my mind not saying that makes it right but there you go. As far as slave trainer games go this seemed pretty tame

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
No, Katara's scene happen after you meet the Earth King (aka once you start the ending of Book 3); at one point once you start the ending Suki comes and talks to you about birth control pills and this is where you choose if you want her to look pregnant or not. This also applies to Toph's scenes
Well, that change makes things a lot easier, and kinda makes my post over here a bit useless.
Might edit it anyways.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Well, that change makes things a lot easier, and kinda makes my post over here a bit useless.
Might edit it anyways.

I was not paying close enough attention but is there ever a time with Toph that coming outside is not an option? I mean if you come outside every time will she still be pregnant or would you still have the option to see her pregnant. I am pretty sure you can come outside with Katara every time if you want to.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I was not paying close enough attention but is there ever a time with Toph that coming outside is not an option? I mean if you come outside every time will she still be pregnant or would you still have the option to see her pregnant. I am pretty sure you can come outside with Katara every time if you want to.
After more research I found out that the interaction with Suki turns both flags false only, and the pregnant scenes don't happen if you haven't met the conditions i mention in my post.

So basically.

It's still a pain in the ass to get Toph pregnant if you didn't choose correctly.

But you can stop her from getting pregnant if you change your mind in the last minute.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
After more research I found out that the interaction with Suki turns both flags false only, and the pregnant scenes don't happen if you haven't met the conditions i mention in my post.

So basically.

It's still a pain in the ass to get Toph pregnant if you didn't choose correctly.

But you can stop her from getting pregnant if you change your mind in the last minute.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ah I remember that now, there was one scene where you did not have a choice. Can't really say that I wanted the ending with out the girls pregnant being you see them the other way through the rest of the game. It would have been cool to see all the girls pregnant. This may sound a bit strange but I could not help feeling really bad about Katara through out the entire book 3 love route. It made me feel that way knowing she knew who MC really was , and knowing how upset she appeared to be at the end of book 1. Having her be pregnant in the end was kind of a relief knowing she got something out of it so to speak. I feel a bit bizarre saying all this about a fictional character, but that was how it made me feel none the less.

Reactions: Genji

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
You need to keep playing if I recall you need to find Sky in the tunnels which is near the end but before the end of the rout She will be the true whore of the brothel and will take Suki and Tylee to the next level with your help of course ;)
I have Skye and have fucked them all at once, but the option is still "??????" and greyed out.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes