MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I wonder when they are going to incorporate the love route for Korra, I do enjoy the slave route but how much different would it be? Would Mako or Bolin be in the game then, Would it be a shift like in book 2 with zuko and prisoner and the added ember island to the love route.
Yea man, I would actually love to marry Korra ^^ and then get her pregnant

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
There literally nothing to do after you make korra eat out asami or pema. I have tried everythinggggggg
P/s: i wish someone updated the walkthrough
What do you mean? You can go back to South Pole. I did and there are more scenes there.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Book 4 just doesn't feel cohesive; it feels like these are a bunch of mini stories centered on Korra, but there's no overarching theme to it all other than "make Korra feel bad". I'm all for humiliation and berating Korra, that part is great, but the actual story; its cohesion and how it's all put into the world seems very lacking compared to the previous two books.
Fully agreed. There is a ton of good content in this slave route, but it hasn't been put together in the best of ways.

Remember that Korra has stats? It's easy to forget since I think the whole business of slapping her and breaking down her resistance was dropped after a couple of updates.

Then they introduced the "adventure game" segments where you walk around Aang Memorial Island and the city streets, and it ended up being completely underutilized and could have just been two normal locations you visit (in the style of the police station, Shady's alley etc.), for a lot less work and headaches for Mity.

Compare this to the Lake Laogai tunnels in Book 3, that were used throughout the whole story, tied in with your earthbending training, and introduced new girls. That system was just a lot better planned and more rewarding to play with.

The story has lacked focus and at times there's been no ongoing story that can hint to where you need to go next to continue, and you have to resort to just re-visting all the places and talking to everyone to trigger the next content. Which is made harder by the fact that there are so many ways to talk to people - some use normal locations, some are in the "adventure" maps, and some you need to call from your study (and Zhu Li is present in two of them!).

Two or so updates ago we got to go on a boat trip to the south pole. While it was great to meet the twins, the event felt random and had no place in the story. And then in this update we just as randomly get to re-visit and replay the south pole scenes, which makes you wonder why it was a time-limited event in the first place? And wouldn't it have been simpler to have the twins come to us in Republic City and have them stay in a hotel? Having Korra's mother and Katara be on vacation in Republic City would have been no problem at all to make up an excuse for either.

The various sex scenes with Korra have been amazing - the titplay, the titfucking, the footjob, the spanking, watching her work out, tying her up and raping her while dressed as Amon - but the route on a whole hasn't been nearly as good as it could have, due to poor planning and an overambitious scope.

I hope they know their limits for the love route, and keep it smaller and more focused.

derashbe

Apr 6, 2020
Im playing the four elements trainer game. Im on book 2 and im trying to get to ember island but im stuck at a part where azula says "sorry brother i dont have anything for you" pls help im stuck no matter what i do its stuck on that. Ive watched videos and she's supposed to send me to mai. Pls help, if u cant send a save file over so i can get past

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder when they are going to incorporate the love route for Korra, I do enjoy the slave route but how much different would it be? Would Mako or Bolin be in the game then, Would it be a shift like in book 2 with zuko and prisoner and the added ember island to the love route.
Now that you mention it, It would be great to be mako in te love route, kinda like zuko in book 2. Plus mako is in a relation with asami and korra storywise already

The only "problem" would be that mako is not an airbender, but the MC could train in secret after watching tenzin and korra, like he does in slave route so korra doesn't realize he is not a master

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2020
Found a bug in Book 4, in the newest update. When you're at the South Pole, after Korra runs off in tears after asking you about if it's normal to feel how she does, whenever you click on the mine, it takes you to the marketplace.

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
Anyone got the save for the part after Toph? Old laptop went dead so i lost my saves for all the games.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
I can't save either, have you found any workarround?
I can save just fine.

Are you using the compressed version? Did you unpack the game from it's .zip folder? Try unpacking the game again and see if it fixes it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Fully agreed. There is a ton of good content in this slave route, but it hasn't been put together in the best of ways.

Remember that Korra has stats? It's easy to forget since I think the whole business of slapping her and breaking down her resistance was dropped after a couple of updates.

Then they introduced the "adventure game" segments where you walk around Aang Memorial Island and the city streets, and it ended up being completely underutilized and could have just been two normal locations you visit (in the style of the police station, Shady's alley etc.), for a lot less work and headaches for Mity.

Compare this to the Lake Laogai tunnels in Book 3, that were used throughout the whole story, tied in with your earthbending training, and introduced new girls. That system was just a lot better planned and more rewarding to play with.

The story has lacked focus and at times there's been no ongoing story that can hint to where you need to go next to continue, and you have to resort to just re-visting all the places and talking to everyone to trigger the next content. Which is made harder by the fact that there are so many ways to talk to people - some use normal locations, some are in the "adventure" maps, and some you need to call from your study (and Zhu Li is present in two of them!).

Two or so updates ago we got to go on a boat trip to the south pole. While it was great to meet the twins, the event felt random and had no place in the story. And then in this update we just as randomly get to re-visit and replay the south pole scenes, which makes you wonder why it was a time-limited event in the first place? And wouldn't it have been simpler to have the twins come to us in Republic City and have them stay in a hotel? Having Korra's mother and Katara be on vacation in Republic City would have been no problem at all to make up an excuse for either.

The various sex scenes with Korra have been amazing - the titplay, the titfucking, the footjob, the spanking, watching her work out, tying her up and raping her while dressed as Amon - but the route on a whole hasn't been nearly as good as it could have, due to poor planning and an overambitious scope.

I hope they know their limits for the love route, and keep it smaller and more focused.
A lot went wrong with book 4 slave route for a lot of reasons. MITY is aware of that. Imo it's not all on the dev's side though. We all want certain, often different things and by trying to please our wishes the focus of the project can get lost.
Also I can understand the reasons they try different stuff and want to test a lot of things. Game development can be boring and tedious, you want to spice things up here and there. If you don't, you'll end up exactly where they did during this route. Let's hope they learned from that lesson.
Im playing the four elements trainer game. Im on book 2 and im trying to get to ember island but im stuck at a part where azula says "sorry brother i dont have anything for you" pls help im stuck no matter what i do its stuck on that. Ive watched videos and she's supposed to send me to mai. Pls help, if u cant send a save file over so i can get past
Did you help Mai find out about the thefts? (ask Shady)
Anyone got the save for the part after Toph? Old laptop went dead so i lost my saves for all the games.
Just start a new game and go right to Republic City.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.50 star(s) 273 Votes