andy7781

Nov 15, 2018
i appear to be stuck. i am on book 4 with korra and im the old dude, so i can go to meditate and can get her to go in swim wear and play with tits, but its says she can not be lowered any more this way. tower says nothing here yet, training i have done 1 scroll that i bought from shady but replaid this same scene 3 times already,
At home i can talk to the wife but she says same line all time no progress here,
Korra i can go as far as rub but it no longer says her morality has lowered so i assume that i gone as far as can there for now.
training spinners i am now level 7.
island of aang just saysits all the way over there.
at park boy just says poops, and i can do mini game for coin. no more.
at police she just says she too busy now.
Shady in alley just sells exercise stuff. so what am i missing?

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
i appear to be stuck. i am on book 4 with korra and im the old dude, so i can go to meditate and can get her to go in swim wear and play with tits, but its says she can not be lowered any more this way. tower says nothing here yet, training i have done 1 scroll that i bought from shady but replaid this same scene 3 times already,
At home i can talk to the wife but she says same line all time no progress here,
Korra i can go as far as rub but it no longer says her morality has lowered so i assume that i gone as far as can there for now.
training spinners i am now level 7.
island of aang just saysits all the way over there.
at park boy just says poops, and i can do mini game for coin. no more.
at police she just says she too busy now.
Shady in alley just sells exercise stuff. so what am i missing?
Need one more level (8).

sheetkaroo

Mar 7, 2019
lol. funny that this game and mythic manor update around the same time recently and both have the coronavirus reference.

leaderskull

Jun 10, 2018
Estoy atrapado en el libro 4, ya no puedo bajar la resistencia de korra, la policía solo dice que está ocupada, la isla solo me dice que no hay camino por recorrer, las hilanderas están en el nivel 13, en el parque solo dime caca, Shady solo tiene equipo para hacer ejercicio, la esposa solo tiene los mismos diálogos en la mañana o en la noche, no hay nada en la torre, hago los deberes y gano pero no cambia, ya no puedo bajar moralidad, me pueden ayudar?

Feb 6, 2018
So what update schedule does the game have? Since asking for the next update can be rather annoying I'm gonna ask when you can usually expect an update and what the situation right now is (downloaded and started playing it like 2 days ago)

I<3snek

Feb 9, 2019
Anyone stuck at the masked goblin?? because i can't go past him and i have 3 respect enough for a mask.
HELP I'M STUCK!!

D

Deleted member 1004065

Have they included anything for Tenzin's daughter yet? I want some Loli action!

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Have they included anything for Tenzin's daughter yet? I want some Loli action!
nothing new, just that bad joke with "jorina" and the blowjob scene from last month's build, I think mity will not focus on making her scenes on this route, if we are lucky, maybe in the next route, already that route is almost over.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
So what update schedule does the game have? Since asking for the next update can be rather annoying I'm gonna ask when you can usually expect an update and what the situation right now is (downloaded and started playing it like 2 days ago)
The last update was like last week, so it'll be at least a month. The good news is, if you just started you have 3 complete books and the 4th is nearly done it's first path.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes